What do you do with your kids papers from school?

Keep the very special ones and snap a quick pic of the others!

i had a box for each kid. I put things that meant the most to me in the box and i gave them each their own once they moved out for them to keep. (of course i kept some of it, especially the homemade Christmas Tree ornaments and what-not)

I only keep artwork!

If it’s qrt I keep it. I keep some, but very few worksheets etc. Mainly just art , or I take a pic of it.

I save the report cards, a few assignments & the large art pieces. At the end of the year I pick out my favorites & take pictures of the larger items to print out. Chuck the actual pieces & place all the years works in my kids School Years binder. Keeps thing organized & the layout is from daycare to grade 8.

Take a picture of them with your phone and save a file of your kids drawings on your computer or a hard drive.

Filing cabinet with file folders, separate them by age, holidays, etc.

Plastic container or a chest

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools114.surge.sh/

I keep what I can tell they spent time on and what stands out. My youngest asked me what I do with all the other stuff… I said I throw it away. He thought I was kidding and said “whatever, I know you would never do that.” Sooooo now I keep all of his papers :neutral_face::rofl:

1 Like

Photo album for each kid with the large photo slots. I plan on using a divider to divide the years, but yeah.

1 Like

I dont keep everything. When my mom gave me a big tote of all my stuff from school I threw it away😂 i get why it was sentimental to her but idk what I’d do with it. What I’m doing with my kiddos though is taking pieces of their work and using it in their scrapbooks. Like the first time they write their name. Or have a piece of their artwork be the scrap book paper that I build around with photos and what not.

1 Like

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools137.surge.sh/

Plastic containers, the totes!

I hang art work on the wall after awhile I kept my favorite ones. Then I put them in a tote to make room for new ones to go on the wall. Homework I don’t keep once graded I trash it.

I throw them away as they come lol.
I have kept a few but afterwards they end up tearing them up themselves so into the trash they go as well.

Keep a few special ones in a remembrance box. Put others on the fridge in a place of honor till the next piece comes home then quietly dispose of the old one in the bottom of the trash can so your kid doesn’t catch yourself

Keep some, take pictures of others, and get rid of the extra.

I keep the things I can tell took time and effort. Everyday he comes home with a sheet of paper from a different letter of the alphabet he learned and they repeated letters as they get through the all, I don’t see any need to keep things like that.

Simplest way in US to makes extra 15k dollars on-line from home. I joined this on-line work 3 months ago and from my very first day i made $700 without having any kind of on-line working experience before. Go here fo details.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools195.surge.sh/

K-3 I kept in a large 2 ring individual binders
After that work seems to be more on a computer, less art. If they come home with essays, other proud work and report cards all just gather together in one combined yeared binder

I started out keeping everything. However, with just one in first grade and one in PreK, I was drowning in these papers. I started tossing most of it. Unless it’s a special project or picture, I have to let it go. We live in a 2 bedroom house and are so cramped, anything extra makes it so piled up.

1 Like

One of the secretaries at my kid’s elementary school, told me that she uploads all of her children’s artwork and such to shutterfly. I guess they have an annual sale on photo books. When they have that sale, she assembles and orders a book for each child. She puts them away to give them when they’re older. It’s pretty much their own personal year book.

3 Likes

Don’t keep everything. Keep what stands out to you. I assure you they won’t remember every drawing or finger painting they made. I kept with the first on to child 3 and I don’t.

Literally I debate this so much. I throw most away, it’s too much and too overwhelming. Just keep what is most meaningful.

There’s no way to keep it all. Every school yr gets one accordian folder.

Easy money making method to start earning more than $15k every month. I simply doing this for 2 hours from my whle day and i received a payment of $16842 last month direct in my bank acc. Easiest work for even beginners. Follow this now.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools217.surge.sh/

I have totes for each kid and just put it all in a tote. Some day when I have time I’ll sort through it all. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Something I keep some things but most I throw away

I saved them in Rubbermaid totes. I saved the art crafts and first year of writing. When my son Nick died at 26 those little projects have brought some happiness

5 Likes

I use to keep it all ! I learned to video tape a lot and let some go after years . Now that mine are adults , I do enjoy so much looking back at the special ones and I am so glad I kept those

1 Like

We only keep the artwork they do. and very very few learning sheets

scan the worksheets onto the computer/phone keep them on a memory card / usb drive or on the cloud like google photos or Amazon photos.

I keep the projects and the ones they feel proud of and just discard of the rest.

1 Like

Start making a lot of money online every month. I work and last month I earned $ 14,750 and did it part time for 2 hours a day. That’s what I followed to get started.

https://dollarwheeler109.surge.sh

Some I display on the fridge, important papers (report cards) go in a drawer, and the rest go in a tote with their name on it. When the drawer gets full, it all ends up in the totes. Most of the school work gets recycled.

Take your favorites and keep. Lay out the rest and take pics of them.

Most get burned in the fire place! We go through them together and the ones neither wants go to the burn box! :fire:

Do you have a filing cabinet my mom puts my oldest boys stuff in her filing cabinet