What do you think is going on?

First of all get tested for STD’s then examine the evidence, any one thing might be a probable event but several put together is a pattern of non-coincidence

3 Likes

Check his car I think he is a weasel

5 Likes

He’s cheating. Go get std tested :pleading_face::cry:

3 Likes

If condoms are missing he cheated and he has no fucks to give about it if he used condoms you already had at home which he knew you could see if any were missing.

Throw them out anyway. They aren’t needed … I’d look into it more. Most of them are cheating

4 Likes

You already know he’s guilty! Please make plans for a new life without him in it, he’s definitely not worth it!

5 Likes

He’s cheating already or planning to…he’s trying to cause discord so he can tell himself it’s all your fault.

5 Likes

Wow are you blind ? You deserve better.

4 Likes

Yes I believe Lucy hit the nail on the head. He wants out, but he doesn’t want anyone to think it was His fault so he wants to make it All about You. Trust me I just ended a 22year marriage, because of this exact thing. And the divorce is Not final and he is already moved on with his next one, but I guess his adultery is also my fault

Sure the kids bought the condoms most likely he has some one else on the side

1 Like

Kick his cheating ass to the curb

He is probably cheating, I’m sorry to say.

I cook, my house is spotless every day, I work out, I’m not over weight, my partner and I barely fight and he still cheated on me. We have a good sex live and I also work full time.

Sometimes it’s not all about you, it’s about them and it doesn’t matter what you do. They still find reasons to be unhappy.

Get out!! Make a soild plan and get out.

4 Likes

agree with the ladies his beening a cheating ass wipe

Start searching more without him noticing. Outsmart him and save every evidence. But start preparing yourself cus u know he is to no good right now

3 Likes

He is cheating , worse your listening to his lies. Accept it or move on. I would leave in a sec !

4 Likes

Once a skirt chaser.

Would he be using the condom to please himself? Maybe he flushed it.

Sounds very suspicious. I would demand answers or maybe look through his phone. But honestly you shouldn’t have to do that. And you probably know deep down something is majorly off. Trust that instinct girl. It’s almost always right

3 Likes

I normally never answer these bad relationship questions on social media but you seem to need help seeing your man for who he is. If he hasn’t cheated yet he plans to. He wants to leave but is too immature to admit it. He wants to put in on you to leave. He wants to tell everyone you are driving him away with suspicions.

2 Likes

Sounds super fishy. I don’t feel that you can trust him

Sit down and point blank ask him if he wants to break up. Then ask “what’s her name?” I’m sorry.

How do you have many kids under 5 if you’ve only been together two years? Yours and mine? Take care of yourself and your kids. If you’re not married at least you save money on lawyers. And as everyone says, you deserve better.

2 Likes

Love yourself enough to leave his sorry ass! You deserve someone who loves, appreciates and supports you!

time to kick it in high gear n get to the bottom of it!!
Ask him to let u look there his phone see what he says

2 Likes

You need answers,
If his done it before he will do it again.
Protect your kids and yourself leave red flags

5 Likes

If you had unfaithfulness before then he is definitely doing it again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Why not if he got away with it the first time

4 Likes

Sorry my dear but sounds like he has a guilty conscience about some thing or someone be careful and start planning for the future for you and your children a leopard does not change its spots he is not to be trusted good luck x

6 Likes

Take them and hide them

So he’s distant because you’re not cleaning enough…
That right there would make me leave…
Open box of condoms and one missing. Fu<k yes I’d be gone in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

He is definitely cheating. Kick him to the curb and move on!

3 Likes

Listen to your intuition.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, you gave him the benefit of the doubt because he got you to believe a 5 year old (or under) may have taken a condom??? And you believe this???

4 Likes

He is cheating but he will lie to you.Dont be a mug have more respect for yourself.

2 Likes

Do some digging…get some proof …Go through his stuff and his phone. Something is definitely going on. That way when toss him out can treat him like a dog before do. Give u some satisfaction.

1 Like

He’s gaslighting the f*ck out of you.

Once a cheater alway a cheater!!! Sorry

Red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:. You deserve better. He is toxic, his behaviors tell it best. When people show you who they are, believe them. Their behaviors, not their words. If words don’t match behaviors, look :eyes: at what he is DOING. You deserve better.

3 Likes

What kind of idiot leaves a box of condoms in a house where y’all don’t use condoms? Especially when you’re there 24/7. I don’t even think he’s cheating. I think he did it to make you crazy :joy: that one missing condom is still unopened in a landfill somewhere
Now you will go to him, ask what’s wrong and he can tell you his shit list of everything you’ve done or haven’t done that he doesn’t like. Instead of just talking to you like a normal person.
A true piece of work!

Stop it stop it right now let it go This is more about his behavior toward you if he was kind and nice you most likely would not worry about this. He is being passive aggressive to you he doesn’t like somthing that your doing and gets revenge by the silent treatment tell him this and tell him you want an honest talk about what he dislikes about you And if he wants to be rid of you or make a try to better your marriage

1 Like

Cheating, sorry honey

Im sorry sweetheart. :frowning: He’s definitely cheating. Figure out what you’re gonna do. Is he worth staying with? I wouldn’t. Make sure you get tested too. You just never know.

Rip every condom and put back into box and leave it. See how long it takes for him to notice.

7 Likes

He’s done slept around and feels bad about it. Now you can either stay and forgive him or leave.

See I’m petty I would poke holes in every last one of them and soak them in jalapeno juice all day, then take them out and dry them off put back in the box and wait… You will find out all you need to know soon enough!

23 Likes

He used the cleaning as an excuse so you’d get off his back about him not wanting too sleep with you.
He’s definitely cheating

6 Likes

If you and your husband have never used condoms, then where did they come from? Why are they still there?
Seems to me someone is a liar and cheater.

12 Likes

Because it is the times when men/ woman the human race have no morals or respect for anyone or anything they do whatever makes them feel good. Yes he’s cheating don’t let him lie to you

3 Likes

Pack his stuff up when he is out and change the locks.

3 Likes

Pin holes in condoms!

11 Likes

Hes cheating…but you know this already…

14 Likes

Yeah, I had that relationship before. Seems They just randomly pick a fight or are angry for no reason bc they aren’t into you they prolly missing the other chick they’re messing around with, or they pick them to be able to leave.
if he starts doing that, he’s prolly going to see her
I get 100% you don’t want to ruin things for your kids. You want to believe it’s not true and soon you’ll be pummeled into a fantasy land where you believe after just this, things will change. If I do this, things will change. If we try this, things will.
In the meantime, the chaos that is will never stop, be the animostic atmosphere all around your kids, and you’ll realize if you want good things for them you’ve got to leave, or boot him. Don’t tolerate this anymore. Kids need to see their parents happy and healthy, Setting boundaries of how to be treated the right way and even if you believe they don’t notice, even if hide it, they do.
Stop believing his lies. In that fantasy. Their is no 1 more thing
Stand your ground. Stop caring about anything to do w him it’ll drive you crazy. Focus on those kids and getting away from his toxic gaslighting act.

3 Likes

You want proof put spyware on his phone then get your proof and be done

Sounds like gas lighting. You do you lovely, he’s not in for long haul.

5 Likes

Not sure if I missed it… but if you don’t use condoms how did the box get there at all? There’s your answer hun :pensive:

10 Likes

You and your children deserve to be happy… hold on to that thought and never let anyone treat you or your little ones with anything but love and respect. Trust me, the bad never gets better

You know deep down in your heart the answer to this.You dont want to admit it but,want others to tell you what you already know.Hunny,he’s cheating.Trust that feeling as its usually never wrong.

3 Likes

You already know the answer. It’s just history repeating itself. Now it’s up to you on what you want to try to do about it. You can try to catch him and find out the hard way and still get blamed for why he cheated, or you can try to get couples counseling, or save your breath and show him better than you can tell him that he’s got the wrong one that you’re not going to tolerate that at all by making a plan and getting your affairs in order and then give him his walking papers. Either way, I’m sorry you’re going through this and being lied to and blamed. Nobody can make anyone cheat, lie, nor anything else they don’t wanna do. It’s that simple. Him blaming you for his attitude is bs and him projecting. If he’s got such a problem with everything then why isn’t he pitching in? That’s his home and kids too, and half his responsibility too. So if he wants to blame you, then he’s equally guilty and responsible.

3 Likes

He’s awful defensive…and quick to blame anything on you…i think you know what’s going on.

4 Likes

GPS tracker on her car. So worth it.

You answered you own question when you said yall have never used condoms and there is an opened box with one missing :triangular_flag_on_post: 1) he bought condoms 2) one is missing what other reason would he have to buy them other then to use them :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m confused…… you’ve been together 2 yrs and have several children…. There’s a box of condoms you know nothing about???
If that’s true then he’s having sex with someone else in your bed. He’s not in it for the long haul. That’s why he’s picking arguments and pushing you away. He’s done already. He’s just not got up the nerve to leave. Best be preparing yourself for it. I hope I’m wrong but I seriously doubt it

Timing. And before you talk to him one on one. Decide and think. Ask yourself. Do you still love him? Do u see him in your future? Will it affect your kids once u come up with a decision? Can u make it alone?. Then u can talk to him. Ask his priorities. Lets just assume that he isnt faithful. Is this what he wants?a broken family? U should be strong. Talk calmly and confident. Dont look like needy. Make him chase you. Dont chase him.

1 Like

Honey bun I hate to be so bold but he’s cheating! Manipulation is a m* …
When you get tired of it you will know what to do :100:

2 Likes

Trust your instincts.

1 Like

I hate to say it but he’s probably cheating. The box of condoms in plain sight(at least in a drawer) is a sign maybe he wants you to think he is to trust him; however it sounds like he wants to be found out to leave you after you argue or complain. :woman_shrugging: The cleaning the house thing is a bit extra lol. Some men just suck

Hes cheating. You already know that. Trust your gut.

1 Like

I found condoms hidden once in an old shoe of my then SOs. I knew we did not use them. So I poked a tiny hole in each package and used a marinade injector and loaded them with FRANKS HOT SAUCE!!! I waited 8 days for his attitude to change at home all of a sudden. It never happened and I couldn’t hold my tongue anymore. I pulled out his old.ass shoe and went TF off on him. His excuse was his moms FWB had them and gave them to him. I packed his stuff AND gave him a ride BACK to his moms where his childhood WH**E bestie was living at the time he got the rubbers. I match shady with petty. I’m damn good at it too.

He sounds guilty. I believe he may be unfaithful.

I’ve learned that when you ask a question and they get defensive then they’re guilty, but try to turn it around on you.

1 Like

Check the expiration date

2 Likes

He’s cheating. He’s fighting with you so he doesn’t feel bad about what he’s doing…

He definitely is cheating. You have proof by finding the box if condoms. I promise you he’s cheating. I’m sorry to tell you this way. But now you have to decide to either stay and deal with it or make him leave and file for a divorce. If anything kick him out until he can be honest about it all and see if there is anything left to work on. But you definitely don’t deserve to be treated like shit. You deserve better!

“ he was telling the truth , found the condoms in the kids room… also to those asking he had them before we started dating , thank you all for the advice. I guess I just assumed the worst !”