What do you think the sex of my baby is?

I’m 9wks pregnant. I’m trying to figure out the gender of my baby before I go for my ultrasound. I’m craving extremely sour drinks, lemon or pineapple juice with extra lemon; I also crave cheddar cheese and coleslaw. My husband and I get along; he rubs my belly and falls asleep with his hand on my belly every night. When we argue, it’s like John Cena VS John Cena. Then we don’t talk for two days max. My spine is bending inward more, and my belly is huge, It looks like I’m about 6mths.

70 Likes

No clue 50% boy 50% girl :joy:

12 Likes

No idea. Cravings and all those scenarios and even how big your stomach is will not tell you the gender of the baby. It is 50/50

6 Likes

There’s no way to know until you see in an ultrasound or get a blood test. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

1 Like

Girl, I craved sour with both of mine

Do the SneakPeek test!

Cravings usually don’t have anything to do with gender I would wait until I know for sure

1 Like

I craved coleslaw never liked it until I was pregnant with my first but I craved orange juice and Italian dressing so more sour stuff than sweet with both of my pregnancies and I had both boys

I craved sour candy with both of my boys and was deathly sick with my girls

Praying for a dinosaur :sauropod:

11 Likes

I don’t think you will find your answer by a post on Facebook, congrats however :heart:

2 Likes

Your gonna have a baby.

13 Likes

Im dead is this your first?

25 Likes

No telling 1st I threw up my guts the whole 9 months heart rate in the 160-170s 2nd literally almost zero morning sickness heart rate in the 140s and both r girls :joy:

There’s no way really to tell
I have 3 boys and they were all different…
Boy 1 - sick for the second half of the pregnancy craved lemons everyday and fruit salad.
Boy 2 - never got sick. craved sweets, ice cream and chocolate
Boy 3 - was sick the whole time and craved Vegemite toast and pickles

1 Like

Is there some kind of old wife’s tales that I don’t know about that has to do with husband’s rubbing bellies that determine sex lol.

5 Likes

My oldest & youngest are opposite genders and pregnancies were more alike than my 2 boys.

No way to tell but one day you’ll wake up and you’ll just KNOW !

1 Like

With my first pregnancy I wanted Spicy foods, sweets and junk food, never sick, really no pains until I was in labor… This pregnancy I have been super sick, craving rice, fruits and veggies, candy sometimes and really no junk food and my back and sides hurt all the time. My first was a girl and this pregnancy is a girl as well. I swore I was having a boy but I was wrong!!

1 Like

I only say boy because I had similar experiences like you buuuut only an ultrasound or blood test will be accurate. Congratulations btw! :blush:

1 Like

Both my pregnancies were so similar it’s eerie. Had my son five years ago and currently carrying a girl. Everyone’s different but I love your take on it :rofl::rofl:

My professional opinion… definitely a girl…or boy

11 Likes

If you look 6 months along at 9 weeks…I am gonna say TWINS…possibly triplets. :joy: As for boy or girl…maybe 1 or 2 of each?

3 Likes

If your stomach is that big at 9 weeks maybe twins

3 Likes

I have 3 boys and each of my pregnancies were so different and opposite to each other :joy:

1 Like

Me and everyone I know has used the Chinese gender predictor and it’s been right every single time, you can try one of those

1 Like

Cravings have nothing to do with gender…due to pregnancy hormones woman bcom moody,emotional and sometimes aggressive

5 Likes

Do the sneek peak or nipt test

1 Like

Maybe a poop baby. If so, please name it corn!

2 Likes

From what you’ve said…my guess is a girl :girl:

If the heartbeat is in the 150s it’s a boy. If it’s in the 160s it’s a girl

1 Like

Both my boys were polar opposites. There is no telling. My first i literally knew it was a boy. My second, currently 36 weeks (tomorrow) i swore it was a girl!

When I was pregnant I craved RUBBER BANDS :sweat_smile:. I liked to chew on them

1 Like

The only way I could tell was by morning sickness… my boys no sickness my daughter I was sick the entire time… depends

No idea both my boy pregnancies were completely different

1. I wanted sweet things major morning sickness, moody/ mood swings. Super sensitive. Carrying high
  2. Wanted spicy foods. Morning sickness was okay but lasted the entire pregnancy. Mood was always fine carried even higher.

Yeah…that’s not how it works

10 Likes

By the sounds of it, it’s either a boy or a girl

11 Likes

Both pregnancies were almost the same and I have one boy and one girl lol… I asked the dr if they were sure I was having a girl LOL…

Twins and boy and girl

Ask your doctor for a Non-invasive prenatal testing. Though its 50/50 if your insurance will cover any, some, or all of it. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Wait.
You’re 9 weeks.

4 Likes

None of this will tell u the sex of ur baby!! :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

8 Likes

I was huge with my 2 girls, small with my boy… Carried high with my boy and low with my girls… I craved sweet with my boy, sweet & salty with my 2nd girl, but spicy with my 1st girl. There were a lot of similarities between my boy and my 2nd girls pregnancies. Really the only similarities with my girls were the size of my stomach and carrying low. It can be really hard to tell…

Uh mmm…no telling. Cravings, etc do not help you know the gender of baby. Both my boys were opposite . .my daughter was similar to my oldest son

1 Like

Whatever it is, please don’t kill anyone or cause a fire to announce its gender. Thanks :blush:

10 Likes

9 weeks & have cravings? Wtf. Lol I puked from the time I woke up till I laid down and sometimes out my damn sleep :rofl:

Belly high, girl, belly low boy. Heartbeat high, girl, low boy.

I’d say you have a 50/50 chance of a boy or girl. Lol none of these things will tell you the gender. It’s fun to guess! But none of these are signs. Both of my boy pregnancies said girl even the Chinese gender chart. And my girl pregnancy said boy lol

7 Likes

It’s either a boy or a girl…

5 Likes

None of that determines the sex. When i was pregnant with my daughter I had morning sickness until after 12 weeks but with my
Boy I didn’t have it at all. When I went for my ultrasound at 12 weeks with him my doctor was sure it was a girl and he was wrong and we got are boy

That doesn’t work I have 2 girls and my stomach was a basketball I had no sickness and not a damn craving for anything and I didnt gain.weight in no other place besides my belly

I had all the “symptoms” of a boy with my first and ended up with a girl. As I was sitting comfortably with the idea of a boy, someone did tell me if I dreamt about a child whatever sex that child was would be my baby. I still remember the little blonde hair girl from my dream. Now I have a 9 year old, blonde haired girl. Also, listen to the heart rate. You’ll want to look it up because I’m not :100:, but I think if the heart rate is fast like a horse running, it’s a girl. If it’s slower like a washing machine, it’s a boy.

1 Like

Ask your husband to look at you if you have a glow you are having a girl, but if you look mad or you look like you are sick you are having a boy.

It’s for sure a girl, or maybe a boy. But definitely a baby.

12 Likes

None of this will tell you what you are having. Your ultrasound isn’t even going to be able to tell you this early.

1 Like

I’m sorry to put this out there. If your 9 weeks and look 6 months… you may have more than one in there… I had twins and was the same way…

5 Likes

None of this matters :joy:

2 Likes

None of this is going to determine the gender.

My cravings were practically the same, i got huge fast, and had HG with both my kids, heart rate was similar all throughout, too…and i had a girl & 6 years later had a boy.

Cravings, moodiness, heart rate, etc does not determine the gender. period.

Could be girl, could be boy, but at least you know its a baby. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I dont know if there’s actually any way to tell before the ultrasound, but that sounds identical to my pregnancy and I had a girl. Everyone thought i was going to have a boy though, so who knows what means what lol

If you have to know that bad before ultrasound or blood test they can do at your doctor’s office after 10 weeks; buy the sneak peek gender test online for 100 bucks. For 50 extra you can have the results expedited within 24 to 48 hrs to your email. The things you’re craving and your fights with your husband ain’t about to tell ya what that baby is lol.

4 Likes

It’s one or the other. Nothing you mentioned matters or determines the gender, especially John cena :neutral_face:

10 Likes

Twins or triplets lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What did I just read

28 Likes

You can have any symptoms in the book with any pregnancy. Gender does not determine symptoms

6 Likes

Ughm a human ?? I’ve had 4 girls and symptoms all over the map . You can have a blood test I believe it’s sneak peek or something to see what baby is before the scan

2 Likes

There’s really no real way to know. My first, no sickness. Cravings were steak and hot wings. Heart rate was 160-167 consistently. Boy. My second, horribly sick to where I lost 15lbs in the first 4 months. Cravings were sweets, fruits, and anything sour. Couldn’t even look at meat. Again heart rate was 160+. Everyone, including the doctors and technicians swore girl. AND it’s another boy. Every pregnancy and person is different. There’s no tried and true way until you either get the blood test or they show you on the screen … even then there’s a chance it’s wrong though :woman_shrugging:t2:

I don’t know if you can really tell unless you have had kids already to compare your cravings too. I craved greasy food and surgery stuff with my girls. And fresh fruit and milk and good stuff with my boy.

I did an old wives tale for all 3 of mine and it was right every time. Thread a needle and stick the needle into the eraser of a pencil. Hold it by the thread where the pencil lead is just above your wrist. A circle was a girl and a straight line back and forth was a boy for me.

1 Like

You cannot predict the gender. Definitely has nothing to do with symptoms. Those are all myths. Also you’re not showing you’re bloated which is very normal in the first trimester. If you want to know the gender early you can get a blood test done

10 Likes

None of this matters to predict what sex baby is but I am going to guess girl

Boy attitude, girl hormones. Probably just go with your gut.

Definitely don’t do sneak peek like some are suggesting. I know a lot of people who do them and they are wrong. They are very sensitive to male DNA. My ob also told me they have women come in all the time after ultrasounds upset because their sneak peek was wrong. When I was pregnant with my son my symptoms were different then this time and I am having a girl. I craved salty things with my son and have a huge sweet tooth with baby girl. But everyone is different! I got the early genetic blood test and they told me gender then :two_hearts: congrats!

Symptoms don’t prove anything.

First one I had morning sickness in the first trimester. No heartburn(he had a head full of hair) , no leg cramps, I craved spaghetti O’s lol,

Second I wasn’t ever really sick but I had nausea and bad heartburn(he was mostly bald lol) , some charlie horses, craved things like cupcakes.

Total opposite pregnancy symptoms and both were boys. And the “heartburn means lots of hair” myth was backwards for me lol

4 Likes

With all 3 of mine I craved different foods, baby bumps were all different & 2 out of the 3 pregnancies i had horrible morning sickness. And all of mine are boys :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

They say boys are more out front, girls are more rounded. With my son it looked like I’d swallowed a torpedo, and people asked if he was standing on my hips with his head out front. With my daughter the estrogen pushed my hips out further and it was more like a big beach ball. But who knows?

I’m going to guess girl. Just by what you are craving.

Just wait! What you’ve put tells us nothing! I had different symptoms with both mine and had 2 girls. Your body craves certain things because it’s lacking certain vitamins or minerals. It’s not because it’s an indicator

Your probs just bloated cause 9 weeks ur babys like the size of a cherry lol … maybe twins ? 2 cherries ? Lol either way it’s a 50% chance it’s a boy nother 50% it’s a girl … wait till ur 20week scan and hopefully its healthy which is far more important than gender.

7 Likes

Boy if you’re on top; girl if you’re on bottom. Puppies if you’re…hahaha. Joking! (References a “A Blonde, A Brunette and a Redhead…” joke…) :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Get a blood test and youll find out, symptoms differ for all pregnancies.

3 Likes

Have a pegan hang a crystal over your belly see if it right mine wa

Id say 50% chance a girl, based on your specific description

13 Likes

I’m guessing either a boy or a girl! Congrats!

10 Likes

4 pregnancies. 4 totally different weight gains. All different cravings, I was a lover and a fighter through all 4. I have 4 daughters. Your symptoms don’t mean anything

2 Likes

Sneakpeek gender reveal will tell you all you need to know

It’s a baby. You’ll find out in a couple of weeks anyway.

1 Like

You wont know for sure until you go find out the gender lol sure it’s fun to guess , but cravings or size isn’t going to tell you.

2 Likes

I had a boy who is 10 with those cravings cheese things and sour things.

Well cravings and heartbeats and all that does not tell the sex of the baby that is an old wives tale. However it is fun to guess :relaxed:. With that said I will play along lol it’s twins a boy and a girl :rofl:. I do hope you have a healthy baby. Ultrasound can tell you at 12 weeks what it is.

3 Likes

Boy! I am craving the same things and I’m having a little boy

9 weeks or 19 weeks???

1 Like

I craved apples and cream cheese bagels with my son when I wasn’t throwing up. And when I wasn’t throwing up with my daughter, guess what I craved. If you guessed apples and cream cheese bagels, give yourself a pat on the back you smart and sexy bitch.

I say 50% a girl and 50% a boy… Congrats!!

7 Likes

I’m gonna guess girl

Try the Chinese calendar and the Mayan calendar. The only way to know 100% is a blood test which u can take after 9 weeks but the Chinese and Mayan calendars were right for all 4 of mine

1 Like

A baby! Congratulations

2 Likes

Go get a blood test and your know exactly what your having you can’t tell by craving

1 Like

John Cena vs John Cena :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

If u r carrying high its a girl if u carry low it a boy