What formula should we switch to?

My sons doctors suggested we switch his formula because sometimes after he poops, his butt will get really red, raw and sometimes bleeds. She said it could because the formula makes his poop too acidic for his skin. He’s been on Nutramigen since he was 5days old and is now 4months. His doctor said any Enfamil formula would be good. What does everyone recommend? I was thinking the Enfamil Infant Neuro pro, but I am open to any suggestions! Thank you in advance

9 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What formula should we switch to? - Mamas Uncut

We used enfamil reguline

I use enfamil pro neuro the yellow one but every baby is different

It all depends on baby. Some formula works and some doesn’t. Emfamil has been bad for both of my babies and similac sensitive was always the best but since the recall I had to go to a different sensitive brand which has nearly doubled the iron and my kids poop is black. And once switching it will take a full 3 months or more for their tummies to get used to it.

Idk your dr should be the one to advise. I know when my daughter was on that it was for a reason. She was sensitive to the milk protein. You can’t go back formulas she said once she started that. Baby still may not be able to digest regular enfamil then u will have a whole other set of problems. Maybe he needs a specific ointment to help w the rashes. Could try similac alimentum. Same as nutramigen but diff brand may help?

Neropro formula is for preemies and will make it hard to poop

Raw organic goats milk … It’s easier on their systems than commercial formulas, cows milk or homemade formulas … Check your local health food stores …

Use bag balm on him with every diaper change it’ll help a lot

Love enfamil enspire

Sounds like complete allergic to cows milk so instead of enfamil try alimentum

1 Like

Ask the pharmacist where you shop. They will know what is the most gentil.

1 Like

Go with what your doctor says. As far as skin care, try natural baby wipes with every diaper change and bag balm helps, also scorched cornstarch. My kids healed up pretty well with Desitin when their little bottoms would get red.

All other formulas that are not organic are toxic

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18971 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob901.pages.dev/

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/what-formula-should-we-switch-to/20517

Wic can’t order for you? The can have ordered to their office…

This is a question for your pediatrician

You can have it shipped straight from wic to your home but it’s still been on back order half of the time so best of luck.

Gerber extensive ha…. It’s the equivalent to nutramigine. My WIC is switching between the two of whichever one I can find month to month…. I just had to call yesterday and that’s how I know which is the equivalent to it. Hope it helps!

My wic office orders it for me.
Call them!
:two_hearts:

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17531 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome859.pages.dev/

We use the parents choice version of it