What has made you feel close to your significant other when you feel like your 10,000 miles away from them?

We love each other, but we are just going through the motions of life. Same thing everyday, just a different day.. and it’s killing me.
5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What has made you feel close to your significant other when you feel like your 10,000 miles away from them? - Mamas Uncut

Eat dinner together at The table not watching TV. Really talk to each other. Shower together. Be silly with each other,dance in The Kitchen while making dinner.

2 Likes

Say something nice out of the ordinary a few times a day, the small things make a big difference

Date night. Make it happen at least once a month. More if possible.

1 Like

Snuggles 🤷

Last week I was having MAJOR anxiety issues…I blew past flight and was heading into fight response.
Like I was annoyed/irritated at EVERYTHING the man said or did for absolutely no real reason (he didn’t actually deserve my anger)… ordinarily I’d let it bubble over and Id end up snapping at him. And I was afraid he was mad at me about all kinds of stuff because he felt distant (he wasn’t)
But after talking to my best friend…and realizing my anxiety was driving .
I decided to ask husband to snuggle with me.
Chores waited.
We didn’t really talk.
Just snuggled on the couch.
And that helped a lot at least for me.

1 Like

Make dinner together, take a walk, cuddle, talk, make sure to ask them about their day.