What is a Tarlov cyst?

Does anyone have any experience with a Tarlov cyst? Whether you or someone you know have had one? Had any issues with one? Had any problems with it or any treatment? Currently have one on my sacrum… neurosurgeon says not to worry unless I start becoming incontinent or feel pain during and after sex. I’m only 37 but when I google things I get nervous… any experience with this or advice is appreciated. Thank you!

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is a Tarlov cyst? - Mamas Uncut

I have one on my spine, since atleast 2013. Found out cause they did an MRI for my back injury. It doesn’t bother me at all, and my neurosurgeon told me not to worry about it. I don’t know much more unfortunately.

I type radiology reports and have heard this term many times. The doctors refer to them as benign.

l get paid over $115 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $22115 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://makemoney421.neocities.org/