What is going on with my husband?

I’ve been with my husband 10 years, married for 2 years. I knew my husband wanted to go visit family this weekend and I have no objections to that whatsoever. He failed to tell me his best friend would be dropping him off at his mom’s house. I was under the impression I was taking him since we only have one vehicle and I needed to do some things today. The issue with this is where he is going. His mom lives in a sketchy neighborhood. He knows most of the people in this area. As a matter of fact, on Thursday he tried to call a girl on messenger that frequents that neighborhood. I asked him why he would try to call her and he acted like I was making a big deal about it but never really answered me. So anyway, I find out his friend is taking him literally less than 3 minutes before he leaves. It was actually when his friend pulled up in our yard to pick him up that I found out. His excuse was he thought he told me. Let me also add in yet another reason I feel some type of way. Last night I asked him if he could get the trash together in the garbage can today and also get the trash up outside that a dog got into and he said he would. It’s his only “chore” for the week, every week. He didn’t bother doing anything before he left so I just done it while having a torn meniscus in my knee. He’s going to act like I shouldn’t be pissed off, but we usually have great communication so this is really making me feel some type of way. How would y’all handle it? Am I wrong for feeling like he failed to hold up his end of being a husband today?

33 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is going on with my husband? - Mamas Uncut

He’s creeping around

14 Likes

Oh, I’d feel some type of way too. Sounds sketch as heck

12 Likes

At the least, sounds like he is definitely cheating for sure.

13 Likes

Go see wtf he’s doing just so you have proof because he’ll lie his as* off.

You’re married to him…
I’d be pullin up!
Something ain’t right and me personally, I wouldn’t be waiting to find out because he obviously ain’t gonna tell you the truth.:roll_eyes::thinking:

33 Likes

I would go and visit his mum

13 Likes

Yep. Drop in. You don’t have to explain yourself. Fuck that. I’d drop in. If he don’t like it then there’s a problem. He should NOT be contacting another woman. Nope.

He is acting like that coz he is cheating.

6 Likes

I weny through something very similiar where my ex did that, went to visit family without me and last miniute decided to leave, with basically no notice, then i find out that he is going to see other women and his sister drove him, he is cheating and disrespecting you. Its time to move on.

5 Likes

Be honest n tell him. He won’t know otherwise. Communication is the key. If u don’t like sank tell him if he don’t fix it drop him u don’t need that negativity

1 Like

Hes got something sketchy going on for sure. He shouldn’t be calling another woman

8 Likes

You have the car go pull up

8 Likes

Yep I’d be showing up to visit too !!

7 Likes

Well you’re married so you have every right to know what he is doing. (Not that girlfriends are not important but legally, in most states, they have zero hold over their significant others) So take your happy self right on over to his momma’s house and see wtf he is up to. Personally, he’d have never left with the friend if it were me. I’d be like nope I’m taking you and that would be that. :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4: If he’s never been sketchy before or done anything to give you reason to doubt him, it is odd that he is acting this way. I’m going to be honest here, had my husband called another woman on messenger it would have not been good for anyone. We don’t play that. We both have male and female friends but we don’t talk privately with the opposite sex. Period. It opens doors that should stay shut.

You need to go visit his family and stay the weekend, just to see what he is doing. I’m thinking the friend drove him around the corner and dropped him off to get in another woman’s car. Don’t tell him you are coming, just show up. If he isn’t there, say nothing, but quietly make plans to exit the place where you live with him.

11 Likes

I would show up to his moms house and see what he’s really doing because he’s not being honest about something with you.

8 Likes

I’d definitely go by his mom’s house and see what’s up

4 Likes

I would freak the f out about the calling the girl thing. GO TO HIS MAMAS HOUSE

4 Likes

Go to his moms house I put 100$ on it that he is not there and his friend is actually dropping him off at a girls place there

9 Likes

With you having health issues there is no reason why he couldn’t take the garbage out, he was just being lazy and knew you would do it. The girl situation is very questionable and then he couldn’t give you an answer. Something has definitely gone awry. He’s lying about saying he thought he told you his friend was picking him up, why did he wait until the guy basically showed up that’s so obvious that something is wrong. As everyone else said you should have gone to his Mom’s place. Something really, really smells here I think you need to do a lot of soul searching, and get rid of this dude. :thinking:

Head over to his moms house for a surprise visit!!!

4 Likes

I’d already been at his mama house or followed him. Don’t ever let nobody treat you like that

2 Likes

I’d get a ride to where he is. See what’s really going on

Tell him you missed him and the in laws and wanted to join them for as family should

5 Likes

Go to moms. He’s lying about something. Does he use drugs or has he. Good luck. Yes I’d be livid.

6 Likes

You’ve got the car, go to his moms. If he’s not there, go give that girl a visit and then leave his ass cuz he probably smells anyway

If its a FEELING you have. Trust it 100% always trust your gut feeling.

8 Likes

He is obviously cheating using the excuse
to visit his family

6 Likes

Time for a trip to visit the in laws. Definitely something going on.

8 Likes

Go by there and see what’s up. His friend is probably taking him to that girl’s house.hell id get on messenger and talk to the girl if it were me.

7 Likes

Like everyone on here saying he’s cheating. Na, he called the female runner. Hes on drugs

11 Likes

Looks like yoir going away for the weekend. Go see his mum.

7 Likes

Pack your overnight bag and show up!

4 Likes

Show up at his mommas house and get your answer. If your gut is telling you something’s not right then I would listen to it and get to the bottom of it.

7 Likes

Yeah .He failed big time.

2 Likes

He’s going on a Mancation and fears u wouldnt let him so he’s lying about like a teenager would. :thinking::woman_shrugging: Prob nothing too sinister but he really wanted to go and didnt want to be stopped. He sounds like he was a little preoccupied with guilt in the process.

Hmmm… more to this than just not taking the trash out

I think I’d be questioning this also. FaceTime him to see where he is and with whom

I’d be paying a visit to where he is visiting

1 Like

Pack your speninanight bag & go see for yourself … :briefcase:
That mans is smoking crack 🪨

1 Like

Time to visit mother in law,
Somethings not right.

1 Like

Not good.Dont trust him.