What is it like going from 3 kids to 4?

Going from 3-4 was my easiest transition.

Going from one to two kids is the biggest shock, three to four will be a breeze.

Imagine you are drowning, and someone hands you a baby instead of a lifejacket😂

1 Like

I have one three boys in one room. One set of bunkbeds and one twin sized bed on opposite walls. Two chests, one with the twins’ clothes which are mostly the same size and one with my ten year old’s stuff. I have five kids in a 3 bedroom. It’s really not a problem.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is it like going from 3 kids to 4? - Mamas Uncut

U wont need a new place u have a enough room u will be fine

I raised 5 kids in a 3 bedroom I bath house along with a couple of other kids I kind of help raise. It was a little chaotic, but they are all grown and this little house is home. They all still come around and bring their friends. They all say this is home! Now when the grandbabies come, they don’t want to leave. They want to stay home lol you can do it. So glad I didn’t sell to upgrade. This suits us perfectly now and is paid off!

2 Likes

I found going from 2 to 3 was a shock to the system :flushed: but when i had my fourth i found it a lot easier

I am in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 floors 2 bathrooms and it works for now 3 under 6 and a 14 year old. It will be fine

Lots of people have made do with less. Dorm style design and some creativity will serve you well. I grew up in a household with four kids and it was chaotic. But we are close now as adults and love each other immensely. It will all work out.

Not a thing, after 2 kids it a wrap😂

Pray for a girl
If not they have triple bunk beds
I had my 4th kid when my eldest was 4 1/2, w no twins, no doff 3 to 4 kids

Bunk em up. I have 6 kids in 4 bedroom. …even if the 4th ends up being a boy… they can be with you for a year and move in with daughter until he is 4, after that would need to look at bunking up the 3 boys, even if you have to give up the master room for them. They will be gone before you know it

Have. N a baby. Is. God’s gift. It. Will. Fall. Into. Place if. U. R. Prego

I have 3. 2 girls and 1 boy. 3 bed 2 bath home. If I became pregnant (not happening!) Right now, it would not make a difference. I’d throw whatever sex in the room accordingly. It would be weird as my girls are 18 and 13 and my son is 14, but… you make it work. We already live tight. We use bunks, organization, etc. I’ve had a large vehicle from the go, so I’ve not had a worry there. You’ll make it! It’s really no different! I had my 3 by 23 years old and mostly single. You got this!

Look years ago there was mom dad 2 boys 4 girls and two large rooms to live in we all shared one bed room other room kitchen and living room and we.were one big happy family full of love you can do this.

My best advice is first find out if your prego then talk to your husband if you are, and figure out what you want to do. About your new bundle of joy place take time to enjoy him/her

Nothing to stress over. If it’s a boy put him with the boys. If it’s a girl put her with your daughter. Add bunk beds to either room. The baby will bunk with you until old enough to be moved into one of the rooms anyway. Having 4 is no different than having three, there’s just one more to love. Enjoy and congrats (maybe).

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is it like going from 3 kids to 4? - Mamas Uncut

I grew up in a house with 3 bedrooms and there were 4 kids… we shared.

I’m not sure what genders you have now but you could do bunk beds, or a bunk bed along with a twin in a room if you have 3 boys for example.