What is something you bought yourself that you love?

whats the best thing you have bought for yourself recently that you wish you wouldve bought sooner something you actually usei feel like im missing out on so much that could actually help me or make my life easier. i thought this would be the perfect place to ask it could be anything clothes, things for the house, the yard, the kids or dog. your car, the bathroom… i also want to add that i personally only have one child who is a 3.5 boy and a senior girl jack russell who is 15, and im 30 we live in a little trailer so nothing huge but i have some space

23 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is something you bought yourself that you love? - Mamas Uncut

Massages. Once a month. Do it! You won’t regret it!

4 Likes

Can’t buy what truly will make you happy.

2 Likes

My tablet I love it! I love reading Kindle books and watching movies and stuff on it since my kid hogs the TV lol

2 Likes

Donor sperm for IVF!

1 Like

A food processor with chopping amd grating attachment… can bulk chop and freeze etc… also slow cooker… saves so much time as I have 5 kids 2 dogs massive house and garden to maintain.

1 Like

Also this is super random but I got this feeder f0r my older pitbull and it’s awesome! Deluxe Neater Feeder for Dogs | Mess-Proof Food & Water Bowls - Neater Pets

1 Like

Get rid of make-up if you have that, nail polish, fake lashes and hair. There, now you have more room for stuff you need.

2 Likes

I bought a blackstone

Love my air fryer I use it almost daily

5 Likes

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18734 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome753.pages.dev/

:thinking: I hardly ever buy things for myself lol :joy:
It’s always for my kids or my bf… My bf had bought me a cross necklace that I really loved but I lost it at my grandmas wake service before :cry: never found it…

My cricut machine I love to craft n was the best purchase for me

1 Like

A new transmission for my truck

1 Like

My garden :heart_eyes::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::hot_pepper::bell_pepper::tomato: it’s my happy place :yum:

2 Likes

My standing cabinet easel! The perfect place to store my paints, brushes, and canvases :heart::woman_artist::art:

A good stroller …… I had umbrella strollers and finally got a good walking hiking stroller for my 3 year old daughter !

1 Like

Get a cuddle clone keepsake made in the image of your JR terr. They are remarkably similar to your pet. I got 1 for my Sandy. Is def my fav possession

1 Like

JBL large headphones, I can talk on the phone while doing chores, just like having a normal convo.

2 Likes

Honestly my Nintendo switch. I like gaming and it’s portable lol I can play Zelda on the toilet xD

My Kangen water machine… love it :grinning:

Replaced vacumes with cordless sharks(we have a cleaning service)they are game changers.

1 Like

Haven’t bought it yet but it’s on my list….a nice espresso machine so I can stop blowing money at the coffee stand :joy:

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18734 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome771.pages.dev/

My soap making supplies. I’m no where near “sell to the public” but if I’m having a rough time I can just make a loaf of soap.

3 Likes

My garden. Everyone loves it. The kids helped plant it and love picking the fresh veggies. Also my flower garden it’s my zen place.

My new set of tools so I can build more things

2 Likes

I bought a pink neon light that says “whosits and whatsits galore” that I hung in my craftroom and it’s totally useless, except that it males me smile.

2 Likes

Today I will be buying a Dodge Durango. The catcher is for the first time in my life I am buying a car all cash. No loan. I’m excited…I’m anxious. I won’t like what my bank account balance is after. But I haven’t had my own car for three years! This will make my life so much easier. I’m tired of being stranded in the house will my fiance is at work. Freedom here I come! That’s what I’m buying the freedom of independence!

3 Likes

Vintage hats. And I’m starting to wear them!

A 1984 350GT Mustang :clap:
Anniversary Edition. :smirk:
It was in great condition. The engine has 77,000 miles, original. It only needed a Cam from sitting for 30yrs. Interior is 100% clean, no rips, no fades. It has rust so we are replacing the floors. My son has the '84 non Anniversary one to do. Lol
We’re fixing it up for the track next yr.
2 V8’s. Originally done… :star_struck:
We have another V8 Mustang, so, now we need 1 more for our 12yr old. :joy:

It’s small and inexpensive and it made life better: Clip on Pasta Strainer Silicone Food Strainer For Pots Bowl Kitchen Strainer Red | eBay

4 Likes

Carnivorous plants!! Bug eating plants who wouldn’t love that!!

3 Likes

A yeti coffee cup that keeps my coffee warm for HOURS!

2 Likes

Robo vacuum, I haven’t swept in ages. Mine also mops so there’s that.

2 Likes

My Brita water bottle with a filter.

1 Like

An ice machine. Effing love it.

1 Like

My home all by myself cash money

3 Likes

My 60 inch zero turn mower love yard work cut almost 5 Acres week 

1 Like

A new car. It’s nice to not have to constantly be reparing a car and I love the modern look. I have a 2021 Kia Forte Lx

2 Likes

Magic bullet blender. It’s a lot easier to clean and makes small portions.

1 Like

A nice personalized coffee tumbler!!Always make me feel good, specially when drinking coffee :blush:

Robot vacuum that has a dock and self empty’s. I have a new born as well as a cat and 2 dogs and was struggling trying to vacuum 1-3 times a day :joy:

An Air fryer/pressure cooker

4 Likes

l get paid over $ 155 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19288 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://getcashnow25.pages.dev/

1 Like

Well, last fall I bought a replacement DVD player. My old one had quit working. It came in really handy when the internet went out for a couple of days.

My satisfyer pro 2 :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Wow all yall ladies got some good ideas for me now. I got a new car working on getting a new place with my babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A keurig coffee maker…a pet…a massage…

1 Like

I bought new sheets and feel like a new person :laughing:

4 Likes

An annual pass to Disney

I really like my air fryer for quick foods. Definitely convenient when you have a toddler! Also love my Dutch oven, great for cooking one pot meals and bread! My son is also 3.5 and I recently bought an 11 foot splash pad that fills like a shallow little pool & sprays water. It keeps my son entertained for quite a bit. I also always buy craft stuff when it’s on sale at hobby lobby so when we’re bored I have craft options.

1 Like

My outdoor green house honestly lol. It allowed me to have a long growing season in colder climates haha

I snuck away and went to Barnes and Noble… I didn’t have much time, maybe 10mins but best decision ever. Books give you back just. A little bit if magic

2 Likes

I love my tinco floor clean and vacuum works good we have 6 kids and we live in a 2 story all hardwood

I splurged and bought a 65 inch TV. We all enjoy it and when it rains in Oregon we have something large to watch.

I bought myself a ring that I love. Go ahead treat yourself

I recently bought a canning set, and pressure canner. Saves the family money, and its a fun hobby.

2 Likes

Get your favorite plant!

Bengal Season tickets

Shark robot vacuum, the self emptying.

1 Like

An indoor trampoline

Electric blanket and electric throw rug.

Tiger Balm adhesives plaster’s

My little red Mustang! First car I ever bought, was a little red Mustang, so when I retired, I had to have another one, fifty years later!

2 Likes

I had a new patio put in. I luv it just beautiful

Vibrat-…oh PG…um plants?

3 Likes

My Bissell carpet cleaner with heat, having 2 dogs sometimes I need that Carpet cleaner

Tire compressor for the car.