What is the best birth control?

Get tubes cut it’s not major surgery

I swear by the nexplanon

Depo Provera could be a option. Talk to your gyn about it cause there are some woman who can get it and some who cant. Basically no period and 99% effective against pregnancy, just need 1 injection every 3 months

Nexplanon was the devil!!!
Removed within 8 months.
Anxiety and depression was sky high, and eventually started resulting in paranoia. The paranoia is when I called my OB for removal, hoping that would help. Within 1 week I could feel myself returning back to normal. Absolutely crazy how fast and hard the changes hit! Nearly destroyed my relationship and my mental health. Never again and I’ll tell my story as many times as it takes to try to help others avoid it

1 Like

Once we knew we were finished having children, I got my tubes tied. In fact, I jokingly told my doctor to cut, tie AND burn them!! :joy: During my child-bearing years, I was on the Depo Provera injection and loved it. I had a period MAYBE once or twice in a year’s time. I’ve experienced no issues with either one of these methods. Good luck to you guys!!

I had the IUD Mirena and had so many issues. Deep pains in my pelvis and hips, they said they were not related but the moment it was removed I never had pain again. Now I use the Depo shot.

I’ve had 2 Mirenas. No period after the 1st 6 months. No issues.1st when I was 38 took it out to have a baby, 2nd when I was 42.