What is the best breast pump?

Looking for the best breast pump options. Due in September and my insurance will cover a couple completely. Will be using the pump a lot, as I will be returning to work shortly after the baby is here and have 2 other kids so we stay busy! I really like the idea of motif, but looking for pros/cons from real people who may have been able to use more than 1 kind. Motif Luna, Motif Duo, Medela Pump in Style, and Spectra S2 are completely covered by insurance. Thank you!

4 Likes

I ordered the spectra s2. After reading a ton of reviews, this one came with the most positive reviews

Medela or spectra for sure!!

Spectra S2 hands down

Medela was brilliant for me!

Spectra s2! I like it much better than the Medela!

Spectra and medela are both equally good

Spectra worked well for my last pregnancy

I 100% recommend medela I had it with my first and loved it I had a different one with my second and it sucked medela is so nice!

Spectra is my favorite. It’s basically a hospital grade pump and so much quieter.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is the best breast pump? - Mamas Uncut

I personally like pumping into bottles so that I can combine several pumpings together if I need to. Cuts down on bag use so you’re not freezing individual bags of 1 oz or whatever

1 Like

Never heard of that one but spectra pumps are amazing!

1 Like

My insurance at the time paid for me to rent a medela pump from the hospital for up to 6 months. I had a Lansinoh but it didn’t compare to the medela I got from the hospital

I had a Medela. You could pump into bottles and bags. It is good to have both

l ­g­e­t­ ­p­a­i­d­ over $ 140 pe­r­ ­h­our working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes $ 15158 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://dollarworld1.netlify.app/

Momcozy wearable breast pumps. Love the brand. Good quality pump, made it to one year with that pump!

I went with a Medela pump because that was the same brand the hospital used