What shampoo and conditioner to use on a toddler?

My son is two. What do you use for shampoo and conditioner at this age? When did you switch from baby products to children’s products?

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What shampoo and conditioner to use on a toddler?

I use suave kids for my 2 yr old son

1 Like

My son is almost 9 and I still buy him johnson and johnson

3 Likes

I just use whatever I use on my 2 year old. I started after her first birthday. Did the same with all my kids :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t use kids stuff on them

baby shampoo safer for their eyes

I still use the J&J head to toe wash on my 5 year old and 3.5 year old sons. They don’t have much hair so they don’t need much for their hair.
When their hair is longer, I’ll sometimes use the J&J leave in conditioner spray. Just a few spritzes to keep it manageable.

1 Like

I changed when my daughter was about 2. She has mixed hair because she’s biracial, so I had to try a couple, but I tried Cantu which I liked but I also like aussie kids. It smells great

1 Like

I used to buy 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, it was in a fish shaped bottle. My kid’s are now 12, 13, 17. Now my boy’s use men’s 3 in 1, shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Usually Axe or Suave.

My daughter is almost 2 and I still use dove baby

Mu younger 2 are 8 and 10 and I still use baby shampoo

My kids use whatever I have boughten for myself.

Johnsons has a shampoo and a conditioner now, my sister uses it on her grandson that’s 2 it great it makes his hair so soft

My girls are 2 an 3 an we still use baby hair an body wash because it doesn’t burn their eyes

I literally used up all the baby products that were givin to me by friends and family then switched to whatever me and my husband use with all our kids.

I don’t like Johnson&johnson and I don’t like that baby powder smell.

I always used the store brand similar to Aveeno products until they were about 5 or so.

I’ve been using this and a few times I used my own shampoo on her (she’s 2) but I feel Like it’s too strong on her eyes and skin and she hates baths so I try to keep it mild lolol

My now 3 year old uses old spice because he wants to be like his dad :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I’ve only used Burt’s Bees on my kid. Never Johnson and Johnson

They don’t need conditioner

Around a year and a half I just started using what I use

1 Like

My boys used the kids all over wash for years. It’s great esp for when they start washing themselves it’s a hair and body wash

1 Like

I used whatever I used on myself once my daughter got hair. Used baby stuff before that. She didn’t really get hair until she was 3 though.

Whenever they can keep it out of their eyes, nose and mouth :rofl:

I just use baby dove head to toe.
But in winter I will use the cetaphil all in one wash for sensitive skin. Poor kid has my dry sensitive skin

1 Like

I used baby shampoo and was until mine were 4

Hello Bello products are my favorite!

I still use Baby Dove on my 3 and 4 yr old. And I will prly switch them over to just regular dove like I use. Dove is amazing. And gentle.

1 Like

I use the raw sugar kids shampoo for my toddler, but it’s what I use for my older 2 kids as well. And then a gentle soap for them all as well (one kid has eczema). I think I only used actual baby stuff on this last kid for maybe 6 months?

Babies do not need conditioner.

Depends on hair tbh. My oldest got switched sooner because of her very thick curly hair baby shampoo was drying it out

1 Like

My youngest is almost 5 and I still use baby soap

1 Like

I got my daughter this

I use baby dove tip to toe wash for shampoo and body wash and Johnson & Johnson conditioner in the purple bottle. I use it both on my 6 year old and my 2 and 1/2 year old as needed. Which was needed a lot more often when they were swimming a lot in the pool with chlorine.

1 Like

Aussie kids 3 in 1 is my favorite

l Get paid over $127 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18137 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox820.pages.dev/