What should I do?

I really love the idea of commemorating my breastfeeding journey but I’m not really a jewelery person - especially not rings. Has anyone done anything non-jewellry-like instead of breastmilk jewelry?

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What should I do?

You can do something to put on your keys, hang from your car mirror.

treeofhopecreations
I follow this lady on tiktok. She makes these beautiful plaques!

Do know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I had a tattoo done.

I have been looking for an investment platform that will help me build my financial stability since years ago , but I just found the platform that gives me more than I deserve being able to receive your payment to your bitcoin wallet without delay is what I want from an investment platform this company is simply the best I’ve seen in all the platform. if you don’t want to lose money just contact her by clicking the name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

A friend of mine did soaps. Good for the skin and she kept some put up as keep sake.

I never ever believe it works. But because of the numerous testimonies of Ma’am Olgusya Gribova, I tried trading with her and I received my profit and now I’m dept free…Contact her view on her Facebook page