What should I get my 9 year old for her birthday?

Ok moms, I need advice on what to get my 9yr old daughter for her birthday. She got everything she wanted for Christmas, I’m at a loss. Help please

1 Like

Ask her first what kind of bday does she want? Possible scavenger hunt where each client leads to small gifts last clue could either lead to like a bowling,skating or slumber party

3 Likes

Yes, always possible, but just give it time. You’re stressing yourself out which doesn’t help.

You could also start with getting her a new outfit, a small gift, then take her out to eat or out on a outing if you do t have a party
planned. It also wouldn’t hurt to ask her if there’s anything she wants for her birthday.

Do an experience gift with her. Aquarium, zoo, nails/facials. Etc,

1 Like

Take her to a movie, out for dinner, shopping, bowling, manicure and pedicure at a salon.

1 Like

Maybe just a small gift with nail polishes and facial masks and a gift certificate for a Spa day with mom!

Next year…maybe try NOT to get her everything on her list…Leave something for her birthday…At 9…she may want a new outfit or shoes.or art craft or a new book perhaps…Discovery Microscope…I recall when my Grandson was 8 he wanted one…

She’d probably like a decisive mom.

1 Like

I got my daughter an mp3 player with her favourite songs downloaded and I’m taking her to the zoo on a special date to walk the wolves; she love wolves :heart: than just gonna let her pick up a few things in the gift shop

Take her to get her hair trim and styled and get her nails painted at a salon

2 Likes

Take a day trip somewhere fun where you live?

1 Like

Maybe an adventure instead of a gift and if they have a gift shop she can pick something out from there

1 Like

Do an experience gift… Zoo, sporting events, museums things like that. For Christmas my kids asked for experience gifts instead of toys cause they get bored or the toys break. They are 6 and 8 years old boys

1 Like

Pedicure and lunch alone with mom.

Get her an apron so she can do chores around the house …

An experience instead of a thing.

You’re asking strangers who don’t know your daughter at all what to do for her birthday?