What should I get my gamer husband for Christmas?

So my husband is a huge gamer, and I know NOTHING about them. Any ideas on what to get him for Christmas? He has a cool setup and one of the fancy chairs. I was thinking headphones.

3 Likes

Bluetooth headphones…maybe more games

What typr of gaming. Ps4 or xbox one or computer set up?
They have some really good wireless phone set ups at Game stop. Explain to them what system your man has they can suggest a great one… keep receipt. And also buy the protection plan. Because in if you dont get it. You’ll wish you did.

Money for his games. Battle passes I think cost :woman_shrugging: headphones that don’t echo back, batteries and controller Chargers

Light up keyboard and mouse, light up bluetooth headset, xbox or playstation gift card, remote charging station, gaming chair, seagate game drive, gaming travel case. My kids are gamers. All this stuff you can find on Amazon or Best Buy

What platform does he play on?
A headset is ok if he doesn’t already have one and would like to use in game chat. Turtle Beach is a decent brand.
If he’s on Xbox or PlayStation you could get him a Scuf controller.
Depending on what kind of games he plays you could get him any DLC’s he might be missing for any games he plays.

1 Like

Rachel Faylynn Singh I’m sure you could help out here

A ps5 or a vr . Depends what consoles he has maybe some new controllers ?

My boyfriend is big into games he was forever complaining he didn’t have enough space to download all the games he owns so I bought him a 4tb external hard drive. Regardless of what system he has every big gamer always runs out of space lol. I got it off of Amazon

A nice headset is always good! Thats usually my go to. That or a game card so he can buy what he wants.

1 Like

Shopping spree in his favourite game shop, no less than $500. As things are really expensive if he wants the best ones

1 Like

The best headphones is skull candy crusher also if he is a PlayStation gamer psn cards the ps5 if he doesn’t have a PlayStation vr they are fun

playstation network cards(if he has a playstation) headset, controller, games (look at ones he already has and.plays the most for ideas)

Gift card to Game Stop… I would talk with him and see what he is really wanting and what games he likes to play.

Double monitor if he doesn’t have one!! This is my setup !!!

3 Likes

Get your man some kinky wild sex toys . When he opens his gifts tell him it’s time to play a different game. In the bedroom.

11 Likes

New games headphones gaming set up gift cards

I’m in the same spot but it’s with my son he has an Xbox 1s an idk what to get him this year :woman_facepalming:t3:

Get him a personalized controller for his console!! Maybe with his favorite sports team or show

Ps5 or the xbox series.

Honestly, if hes a big gamer you could probably ask him lol my husband is a HUGE gamer and has a list he wants to get of stuff coming out.

Not very personal but gift cards are my life saver honestly!
I can never remember exactly what my husband wants (other than things that cost a fortune :roll_eyes:)
And it means he can get exactly what he wants/needs!

Depends on what type of stuff hes into my husband plays on his computer but recently taken over my ps4 i got him some nice gamer headphones off amazon for cheap once our toddler broke his turtle beach head phones and he prefers the new ones now

Skins for his controllers!!

Headphones, games, controllers, more storage space aka hard drives. Or you could get him a gift card for the play store of whatever console he plays with, so he can choose himself. The possibilities are endless with gamers lol and I’m sure no matter which item you pick it’ll be loved!

Charging dock for wireless controllers. Headset for his game system. Gold membership for the year. Gamer pass for the year. Any add ons for his games he has now ( they add up ). Bean bag chair.

Find out the game/characters he enjoys the most and check out Displate. They have really unique metal posters that really add to a gamers space. I got my husband one from God of War for father’s day and he was really stoked about it.

as a gamer myself a gift card for the system played would be cool. headphones. u can also find wall decals or blankets related to gaming. or you can find games like monopoly or clue in the theme of a game. for example my hubs like the fall out games so we have a board game with that theme

A tool box an a set of bolts so he can act like a man an not a child

26 Likes

Bigger tv on sale lol? Gaming chair gift cards for whichever his console is

My husband is an avid playstation player! A gift card is ALWAYS #1 on his list! Lol

Go to your local gaming store and the staff for their suggestions

Depends on the gamer. Does he play pc, Xbox, switch, Playstation?

Depends on how much you’re looking to spend. Both PlayStation and XBox just released new systems. If you could get your hands on one of those you’d be his hero I’d bet.

1 Like

Agreed it depends on what type of gamer but if you do decide to go with head phones definitely make sure they are wireless with a mic. I just recently bought my hubby a headset for around $100 at walmart and he loves it , it’s wireless and completely blocks out other sound around him lol

Zippo makes a gaming hand warmer. I got one for my husband and he loves it

As an avid gamer whose husband is a gamer, I highly suggest a good gaming chair honestly.

Headphones are good. Or a giftcard from whatever console he plays on so he can download a game.

2 Likes

Mine is also!! I would suggest a steam giftcard. That way he can purchase the games that he wants.

If you’re looking for something amazing I recommend the Oculus. It 3D virtual reality and it is so cool! If he doesn’t have a gaming computer you can get the Oculus Rift which is portable.

Go on Amazon and type in “Gamer gifts”.

A really good controller that he wants for his system of choice!

Have him make a wish list

Ahhhh… a gift for both of you!! :wink:

Headphones with a mic. Or a rechargeable battery packs for the controllers if he doesn’t already have that

1 Like

What game is he mostly into? You can get him a customized mug/water bottle with logos/graphics of his fave game

Start a Savings Account to pay for his Carpal Tunnel…

1 Like

Steam cards. There’s always expansion packs and more games on steam

Wireless headphones with a mic… ( BIGGER TV, or SURROUND SOUND) says my hubby. LOL… :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Depending on the system. EB Games sells gamer boxes

This is what I did for mine for his 50th birthday. Made his own gaming area

It depends on what system he plays on, PlayStation, Xbox, or PC. If you don’t know what kind of games or equipment I’d steer away from buying specific stuff and giving a gift card to go towards gear he wants. Or like other people suggested getting comfy gaming stuff like a blanket, some slippers, or some stuff decorated with his favourite game.

They have some nice wireless gaming headphones.

Do what do. Strike up a conversation and sneakily ask what games he wants. I did that for his birthday. I happened to find out about a new game I’d be interested in so I asked him what new game coming out he wanted. I dont really suggest anything like headphones or whatever if you think hes picky. I was going to do that but found out he didnt like the brand or style I chose. I think gift cards is good. If he has any subscriptions anywhere maybe pay for those in advance or get a better one? Maybe another system if he wants one.

Costom controller, headphones, sweater about favourite game or something funny, a snack and drink gift box. Comfy gaming clothes. I was planning on getting hubby heated blanket or slippers since his area is down in the basement where its much colder.

I cant believe some of the wise comments on this post. She is the one who lives with this man not you guys. People will never learn to keep their mouths shut. I suggest a game gift card.

Go through the games he plays and get the next in series