What should I put on my baby registry?

First time mama here
would love tips on what I actually need and what I should put on my registry…

5 Likes

Baby swing! Diapers all sizes, teether toys, wipes, crib sheets, clothes all sizes, diaper changing table sheets, jumper

Baby bath tub, bath toys

Plastic electric Socket covers!

1 Like

Baby blankets, breast feeding stuff, pack and play, car seat, stroller, bug net for car seat, car seat cover

Nursing pillow, high chair, bottles, pacifiers :blue_heart::heart:

I did mine and it took forever and honestly it was a HUGE waste of time. Nobody at my shower got me anything off my registry. Only people who did were relatives that lived far away. I’m never doing one again. I would recommend diapers and wipes though

3 Likes

“All Free & Clear” Laundry Detergent. It works just as well as Dreft, HALF the price, and it’s hypoallergenic

1 Like

Put gift cards to places like Amazon or Target on all registries. Regardless of how much you have, there will come a 3AM decision when baby won’t sleep that you will decide that you need a specific thing to save your sanity. You’ll be so glad you have a gift card lol.

2 Likes

Diapers!!! Diapers and wipes!
All of them.
Do a diaper raffle.
Our baby is nearing 3.5 months and we have only had to buy 1 box of diapers we got so many!!
Money towards baby furniture like the crib, bassinet, rocking chair etc.
or the actual furniture items themselves
Stroller and car seat
People will give you a crap ton of clothes and toys without you asking for them.

1 Like

Diapers, diapers and diapers lol. You need more sizes 1 and 2 than nb tho. Wipes, Burp cloths (those things come in handy for alot of things) and receiving blankets.

Diapers…wipes. Diaper disposal, paci ( i took my own to the hospital. ) burp cloths, sheets, blankets, car seat, swing, clothes of course. I had a set of bottles but 3 of my children wouldn’t take a bottle. I recommend a paci bevause my 2nd daughter sucked her thumb. I gave 1st a paci not the 2nd.

Swing,stroller,car seat,diapers,wipes,bath tub,clothes,mittens,pacifiers(optional) bottles,bottle brush, bibs, blankets.

DIAPERS AND WIPES!!! LOTS OF THEM. Bottles, they dont have to be expensive one unless child is colic. Yes a baby bath tub makes it easier. but really a towel in the kitchen sink about 2-3 inches deep of water will do just fine and if you got a sprayer thats amazing.

Car seat,table corner covers,diapers(newborn,1,2,3 and 4),baby bottles,baby wipes,baby clothes,swing,high chair and crib

Nail clipper set. Thermometer, baby shampoo, lotion. Baby oil, comb and brush, qtips (cord not ears ) gauze and Vaseline if it’s a boy (for circumcision) diaper bag, bed for baby…dresser, stroller, high chair, car sear and cover. I have 6 young adults…
Teethers, tylenol, toys. I liked a moblle on their crib…towels. Baby seat.

Nose Frida, Saline, and humidifier. Saved us when our baby got sick

Baby swing was a life saver. Balnkets, you can never ever have to many blankets or burp rags. Clothes all sizes, and diapers all sizes.

Baby soap. Bottles. Nursing cover and pillow if you are breastfeeding.

Onesies. Never enough onesies. Epsecially when sometimes laundry is too overwhelming/can’t find time to do it. Extra clothes was always a blessing

My top used and recommended things are diapers, wipes, diaper cream, bottles, microwave bottle sterilizer, bottle drying rack, a Woombie (they’re seriously amazing), a My Breastfriend pillow if you are planning to breastfeed ( I like it way better than boppy).

Get cloth diapers, even the cheap ones make the best burp cloths. So absorbent!

Shoe rack to hang on a door. To dry out bottles after washing them. I use a mesh one and it works perfectly. Idk why more ppl don’t mention them as a hack

2 Mommy Hooks. They are giant carabiners for your stroller to hang stuff off of. 2 can hold a grocery basket which is handy!

Groom kit! Includes nail clippers, thermometer. I have the head one because my baby won’t ever sit still long enough!
BABY BATH AND TOWELS!!! THE LITTLE HOODED ONES WORK FOR YEARS!!!
Baby soap!
IF YOU PLAN ON BREAST FEEDING GET RESUABLE BREAST PADS. THEY ARE SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE AND SO MUCH CHEAPER IN THE LONG RUN!
Plus, they come with a washing bag that is perfect for baby socks, too!!!

Bouncer swing diapers crib pacnplay clothes