What snacks should I pack for my toddler?

What type of things do y’all pack to give your 18 month old a snack when y’all are out and about? I was using the little squeezable fruit and veggie packs but she’s wanting more and more and not getting as full from them so I need more ideas.

Blue berries, raspberries, banana, animal crackers, cereal bar, peanut butter sandwich.

2 Likes

Pack what she likes feuit veggie wise if thats ur thing i give my son chips for snack or yogurt tubes (19 months) and he does fine and for dinner he gets veggies and something sweet for desert

I usually pack 2 applesauce packs and a snack sized bag of goldfish. I also keep a box of animal crackers in my car. I know if he blows through the applesauce and goldfish, it’s time to find him a meal.

1 Like

My daughter loves fruit snacks, veggie chips, crackers, ect. Anything I can pack that is dry and can easily be cleaned. I put all her juice and water in bottles with straws. I hate cleaning up the mess when were out

The whole house…seriously. My 2 year old eats ALL. DAY. LONG. lol. my 3.5 year old not so much on the snacking at least.

1 Like

Fruit snacks, fresh fruit, soft granola bars (like Nutrigrain bars.)

2 Likes

My kids loved cereal bars, I had them stashed everywhere.

1 Like

Toddler mum mums, Cheerios, soft fruits cut up, apple sauce, ccereal bars are good too. I used to pack 2 bottles of water. (Never gave them juice…still dont).

1 Like

my daughter loves Apple butter sandwiches, don’t need an ice pack for it either

Some gram crackers, fruit snack, actual fruit or veggies, chips, can try a lunchable or a small sandwich she will like, crackers and peanut butter, yogurt or pudding.

Graham crackers, goldfish, animal crackers, fruit snacks, cereal