What to do about my boyfriend's weird video call

I cannot stress this enough.
ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT

End it. They’re screwing around. it’s probably just friends with benefits :woman_shrugging:
But it’s probably not his only side action.

1 Like

Dear Fan:
We all deserve a partner we can trust. I think you might be spinning your wheels. Why did he get his own apartment and not share one with you? He is obviously not invested in a future with you , so if you want love and commitment, find someone who is also looking for someone to trust. Good luck. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let us know about your Christmas date :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

The only reason a sane person will keep calling is if they are getting an answer back

3 Likes

Trust your gut. I think your spot on that it’s not right

4 Likes

You don’t trust him, so whether he’s cheating or not, it’s time to go.

3 Likes

No way move on before you get hurt more

1 Like

End it. There’s no reason why his ex should be calling, video calling at that. This is not the first and won’t be the last time he has done this. U don’t have time for the games trust me

Ok I’ve had things in “MY HEAD” like this before also. Clearly over thinking. Also here is my main point that I too had to learn to accept. We can not control other peoples actions. Your bf told her he was with you and that’s all that he can do other than block her so she can’t call again but from my past experiences they find other ways of doing so! Ex or not unless he’s given you reasons to not trust him then what’s go you so bothered about this? Maybe the answer to your own question is within yourself?!?!? Have a talk with yourself to see what’s really going on here! You mention that you’re a pretty woman and you could have any man you wanted… we are all beautiful to someone else in one way or another so I guess what I’m trying to say here is are you really where you want to be in this relationship? Is it him you don’t trust or is it yourself?!

Players gonna play hes full of it kick his ass back to the curb

Contact his ex and straight up ask!

3 Likes

Don’t ignore your gut.

You know this is shady and his behavior is shadier. Listen to your gut and walk away now before you get anymore invested. My guy and I are both still friends with most of our ex’s and even then keep a fairly open door policy with each other about it and one of the ways we do that is not deleting whole conversations before they even raise any red flags. He was covering his tracks before you even knew he had any to try covering up.

Girl don’t second-guess yourself that gut feeling is there for a reason i’m just saying .

1 Like

If it’s the next move on he’s not worth it don’t put yourself through that because he’s fooling around with her guaranteed

Wow I stopped reading after you had to justify your looks. Lol I hope he runs

4 Likes

Evidences are against him like the ex called past 9:00pm then the conversation is empty but honestly I think he wants you over her. If he wanted to stay with her then it would have been your conversation that was empty. Maybe he was in touch with her when you were not in his life and it’s unfair to demand answers from him for that time…

If you don’t feel right, then it’s not.

my experience… Its not worth the heartache. Your only 6 months in, he’s deleting messages… She didnt say “oh I’m sorry, tell so and so hi, I hope all is well,” etc… Its shady. I was told all the same… I should have trusted my gut and left. I confronted the girl and she told me one story and then flipped it around and told me another, completely opposite… She was his ex too. It was a long time before we had any normal relationship.

There could be an ounce of truth to his story, but if you never felt this way with him before, then trust it.

Talk to him and see where hes at and what he wants out of the relationship, be honest with yourself and him… Some people consider talking to other people ok and some do not… You will have to discuss your own boundaries at that point. Good luck.

Go with your gut. If you don’t trust him from the start it’ll only get worse. Cut clean now while yall don’t live together or have kids .

Sounds like he’s not all in. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The thing is… A man’s pride can’t handle the things he’d do to you. So expect that he’ll walk. But I’m all about fair play. Everyone gets a participation trophy in this event! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not only does she feel comfortable video chatting at that time of night, but she doesn’t feel comfortable chatting with you there… Something is up and your gut is right :frowning: