What to do for baby acne?

What do you guys do for baby acne? my 1 month old has it so bad and it looks painful…what will take it away?

15 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What to do for baby acne? - Mamas Uncut

I seen something on TikTok about freezing a cucumber and slicing the top off and rubbing it on your skin

Breastmilk if you have any. If not, leave it! It clears :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

A girl I know used this. Said it was amazing and worked fast!!

Try changing diet. But the best is to leave it alone. Fragrance free lotions and soaps

Just leave it. Unless your child’s doctor says otherwise, just. Leave. It. And sensitive skin creams/wash with no fragrance. Anything w fragrance is gonna make it worse

It will clear on its own but breast milk will help speed the process. Or even lanolin ointment(nipple cream for breast feeding/pumping moms). Aquaphor as well.

1 Like

My son had baby acne pretty bad, only thing that cleared it was mustela no rinse cleansing water :slight_smile:

Our ped recommend this just rub and leave on

It typically clears up on its own and isn’t painful for baby. However, just keep an eye on it and if it worsens, take baby to the pediatrician. Good luck and congratulations on your little, momma!

1 Like

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19876 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy671.netlify.app/

Go to the baby’d doctor.

Aloe vera gel hands down,all organic. www.lilyofthedesert.com

It’s very normal while they detox from your hormones. Don’t do anything.

I used breast milk on my sons face and it cleared up in 2 days. Never came back either.

It’s not acne…one moth old babies dont suffer from acne …get breast milk on it and get in touch with your health Vistor its environment spots…breast milk will help.promise.

Just leave it alone it’ll go away on its own and its not painful

Take to dr for an assessment. Sometimes there is more than one cause

What does your pediatrician say? :wink:

Since it developed early its probably your hormones. Usually goes away by itself if left alone. Acne developing after 6 weeks old could require treatment from the Dr.
If it looks sore or infected id head to the Dr or pharmacy for appropriate treatment

1 Like

It will go away on its own

1 Like

Use Dreft soap on his sheets and clothes when washing

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 18731 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://greatwork47.netlify.app/

Don’t touch to remove Just wash with gentle baby body wash and keep clean and dry after bath.

1 Like

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 16249 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. ===> https://incomeworkz225.netlify.app/

Nothing. You’ll make it worse. Talk to your doctor.

Put breast milk on it

2 Likes

Rx phisohex made w/hexochlorphine

If your breast feeding. Put breast milk on the baby acne and it will go away. Either way the acne goes away on its own once baby is like 3 months old.

1 Like

It doesn’t hurt them.
. It’ll go away on its own .

Go see the child doctor or dermatologist

It’s from hormones . My son had it and it goes away

Don’t mess with it. Rub baby with aquaphor