What to do for morning sickness?

I’m 13 weeks today and legit feel as nauseous and sick as when it first started . Feeling discouraged as it’s so hard to be the best mom to my others when I feel like absolute crap :disappointed: Recommendations?

1 Like

I feel this so hard. I’m sicker now that I was at 4 weeks.

Yes try those preggie pops. They are a life saver.

My wife used b6 and unison at night to help her nasuea, Dr recomended it because she didn’t want to take prescription stuff. Helped her so much and the days she didn’t take it she had bad days

Small meals, ginger ale, preggo pops (hard candy get at target or any drug store), lemons, Gatorade, pedilyte

1 Like

I had morning sickness through my entire pregnancy (both of them). I tried EVERYTHING. Nothing seemed to help for long. I hope you have better luck!

1 Like

I’m 11 weeks and I’m just as bad or worse as I was at 6 weeks. It’s frustrating

I felt sick until about 15/16 weeks. I had so much trouble working, being a mom, and just feeling human. My doctor prescribed Zofran and it was a game changer. I didn’t want to take any prescription drugs, but natural remedies weren’t working and I was not able to function. :frowning:

i had nausea til the beginning of my 3rd trimester with both of mine…peppermint/spearmint essential oils smelling them i wore them on a bracelet on my wrist. also chewing mints or chewing gum. if its really bad the only prescription that worked for me is zolfran id advice it

I was sick my entire pregnancy- never broke my pre pregnancy weight… it was hell.

Always keep a piece of hard candy in your mouth. Mints, jolly ranchers…def helped me

Two tablespoons of peanut butter as weird as it sounds. Go at your own pace. Talk to your doctor about anti nausea meds. Zofran helped me