What to take on a beach trip with toddlers?

What are your must haves for a beach trip with a 6 month old and a 2 1/2 year old?

13 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What to take on a beach trip with toddlers?

Baby powder for feet

UMBRELLA IS A MUST,snacks,beach toys,life jacket floaty, sunscrean,big blanket to lay down under your umbrella to get out of the sun if needed and music!!!

An umbrella or some sort of shade covering. Rash guards to keep their skim covered when they fight you on sun screen. Sun hat.
Sand toys. Extra towels.
Cooler with water/gatorade/snacks. Life jacket.

A sun shade or open tent.

Sunscreen, snacks, water, sand toys, towels, an umbrella, change of clothes and diapers.

All of the above and bottles of water with a cooler.

I also used to take my pack n play lol.

Pack n play w a shade cover

It’s a lot of work and constant worry that the toddler will wander off into the ocean

1 Like

Lots of sunscreen. A umbrella for coverage if possible. Baby toys. And Lots of blankets and such to keep baby outta sand. Have fun :grimacing: a 2nd adult is never a bad thing lol

1 Like

A fold up travel high chair saved me when my daughter wanted to eat and there was sand everywhere. Put her in there and she didn’t have to eat sandy food lol

Use a dollar tree shower curtain to make a little splash pool.

3 Likes

Outdoor play yard so you can put it in the edge of the water with babies in it. Then something with shade and a battery fan so they dont get to hot

Get the vest life jacket.

I hope it’s not just you n the kids, you will need help to watch the kids.

We always took a fitted sheet and coolers to hold for baby to sit in, keeps them from getting in sand (depending on age, this method worked until they was completely mobile lol) a child tent works very well too which is what we use now ours are older… lots of sunscreen, beach toys to keep occupied, extra sets of eyes if possible to keep them safe, battery operated fan with extra batteries. If they are old enough to snack then lots of snacks, tons of liquid for hydration. Most strollers are a no go on sand! Have fun and make memories <3

I blow up pool, umbrella, cooler with snacks and drinks, sand toys, sun screen, sunglasses. Flip flops, sneakers for the Boardwalk

Sunscreen, water, umbrella, towels, sand toys, snacks

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 122 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I’d be able t0 do it but my Buddy makes 0ver $1965­8 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
M0re Inf0…> https://AmazingOpportunity80.pages.dev

Definitely something for shade. It gets so hot & there’s really not many places to get out of the sun.

Sunscreen, lots of cold water, hats & sunglasses, sand toys, snacks, towels

SPF 100 and an umbrella

Play pen for 6 month old. Something for shade. Lots of water, juice and snacks. Towels and blankets. Chairs if you don’t want to get to sandy lol. We always brought our wagon to help haul things. Hats for the kids. Sunblock.

Sunscreen. Drinks. Snacks. Towels. Cover ups. A blanket. Plastic buckets and shovels. Toy cars and trucks made of plastic. Plastic coffee cups to play in the sand with. Spoons to dig with. A beach umbrella for getting out of the sun for awhile. Take an extra bottle in case your little ones want to crash for a nap after awhile. Lunch is a good idea. I wouldn’t take milk to drink unless you have a really good cooler. Kool-Aid is still good. Tang. Country Time lemonade. Anything you can mix while there. Dollar General has drink mixed. They even have a root beer flavored one. Powdered formula for the little one if you aren’t breast feeding. That’s a pretty good haul of stuff. You can get most of it in a couple of tote bags.

Playpen with a crib sheet over it. Plenty of sunscreen and fluids.

Wagon to pull things to beach

We just spent a week at the beach with a 15 month old. Sand toys are a must!! Either a tent for just them or a canopy for the whole fam for shade. Spray bottle with water to keep them cool. He wasn’t interested in the water at all just the sand. Snacks and drinks (we did water with a splash of Gatorade zero)

I always took a tent and a screened In canopy
Wagon
Toys for the beach
Play pen
Chairs
Cooler
Drinks for the kids
And adults
Snacks
Hats
Sun glasses
A few blankets,Towel’s
And whatever else you may want or need the kids loved it and a blow up pool sat it under canopy sun screen
Have fun enjoy .

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 122 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I’d be able t0 do it but my Buddy makes 0ver $1996­8 a m0nth d0ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
M0re Inf0…> https://AmazingOpportunity88.pages.dev

Snacks juice boxes or pouches mabe some small toys like their favorite ones

Beach towels sunblock change of clothes hydration,snacks,beach toys(we live on the coast)which can be anything coffee cans plastic bowls plastic slotted spoons and of course something to pack out treasure seashells agates star fish ect.

Save money get fitted sheet put on the sand and pull end over beach bag, cooler anything that will hold up a side. Toys and plenty of drinks and snacks…

Blue lizard sun screen
A small tent
Sand toys
A wagon
-Baby power in a stocking tie into a ball
-Frozen water to act as ice packs
Capri Suns
Snack
SPF for the lips
Life jackets
Spray bottle for water
Stroller fan

All of the above PLUS a little extra sanity lol toddlers can be very sketchy :rofl:

Pack n play with a fitted sheet over top for bub, definitely sunscreen, beach toys like shovels and buckets and such. A beach umbrella if you can manage for shade, get a mini blowup pool to fill with water for kids to swim in if you don’t feel comfortable enough letting them into the water. A cooler with plenty of water bottles, juice boxes, baby formula if you aren’t breastfeeding or bottles of breast milk or even just breast feed right there and snacks. Make sandwiches that don’t have things like mayo on them so simple turkey or PBJ sandwiches. Try and get one of those wagon things to carry everything in. And the most required item of all, baby powder. It is the absolute best to use to get sand of your feet and rest of your body at the end of the day before piling back into the car.

Baby Power to remove a the sand before entering the car

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 122 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I’d be able t0 do it but my Buddy makes 0ver $1980­8 a m0nth d0ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
M0re Inf0…> https://AmazingOpportunity101.pages.dev

Sun block and after sun lotion towels umbrellas or canopy lots of fluids ( trust me) and snacks

Tent. Cooler. Sunscreen. Sun shirts. Amazing amount of snacks and waters. Kiddie pool for under the tent to sled cape sun and still swim .

l get paid over $ 185 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18794 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1066.pages.dev/

Extra clothes like extra extra
Shirts/shorts/undies
Swimwear clothes/diapers
Water wear shoes
Extra socks bring extra shoes
Sun screen
Water wings or vest
Water toys

Bring gallons of water to use to wash sand off feet when at the car and rinse out bottles

Bring a ice chest for water, juice soda any meals or snacks

Diaper bag with everything like diaper, wipes, sanitizer, bottles bring extra, rash med, tyonel and bandaids and neosporin

Towels plenty
Trash bag for wet clothes

Take a zipped block bag to put phone keys wallet from getting sand or help keep water out

Toys for the baby and sun hats

Take the playpen if you have one for the baby
Keep baby in shade
Remember if it’s 100 degrees outside babies feel it at 110 so be extremely careful with the baby please

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18678 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob491.pages.dev/

Lots of snacks, juice, water bottles, sippy cup, blanket, pillow, extra change of clothes, hat, sunglasses, swimmers for when they get in the water, extra diapers, wipes, sun screen, I would bring water shoes

l get paid over $ 185 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19736 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1122.pages.dev/

One thing I definitely would take is the kids :joy:

1 Like

Sand toys, water bottles, snacks, a picnic, a blanket to lay or play on pails and shovels, balls, Sunscreen, sun hat, extra swim diapers, clothes to change into.

Shower curtain liner. Dig small dip in sand. Fill with shallow water from ocean. Now you have a place to keep them cool with water play and water to wet sand for sand play.

2 Likes

Water shoes, for the hot sand. We just got back from vacation and we were grateful to have brought water shoes. We didn’t wear them in the water, although also a good idea for the little ones so the shells don’t hurt their feet, but the sand was so hot it was hard to walk on it without them… and flip flops don’t always cut it,