What would you do if your boyfriend added his ex on facebook?

what would you do if you found out your boyfriend added his ex to facebook? they havent been friends in years but i found a message with them catching up and she added him back and has been liking all of his stuff and of course he doesnt post about me…

57 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What would you do if your boyfriend added his ex on facebook?

That’s how cheating starts…trust me!

19 Likes

Heres a crazy thought, but talking to your partner usually works wonders in these sort of situations

24 Likes

Add yours on it see how he likes it :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Find a relationship you don’t question :woman_shrugging: if you’re a team you don’t turn to social media. Talk to your bf,

7 Likes

Is there a law against talking to an ex. All my ex’s are friends of mine no big deal.

3 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t go crazy right away. Are yall close enough that he would consider sharing a FB account with you???

3 Likes

I mean… do you have that little faith in your partner?

2 Likes

I’d just leave him. And start questioning myself. He’s not what you thought he was.

My husband is friends on Facebook with two of his exes :woman_shrugging: It’s never bothered me in the slightest. He can have female friends. He has never given me a reason to not trust him.

Talk to him if you’re worried about it. But if you don’t trust him, why are you with him?

6 Likes

I have a few of my ex on FB we chat daily have for years my husband is on my FB and my stuff is signed into his phone he can see what ever when ever. Sounds like if he was trying to hide something he wouldn’t have friended her or be chatting where everyone (you) could see it could be harmless chatting… you women commenting are always jumping right to cheating. If it bothers you tell him :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Joh. There would be hell if my man did that.
Can’t go building a new house with old bricks.

6 Likes

are the monogamous ok?

5 Likes

It’s the exes he ISN’T adding to Facebook that you have to worry about haha Jk My advice, grow up. Stop being insecure. I’m friends with a few of my exes on Facebook & it means absolutely nothing.

7 Likes

Tell her hi! Really…I would t do much. I trust my husband and definitely am not jealous. I know he has the right to have female friends, and I can have make friends. Shoot. I’m even friends with some of his exes. He had a life before me…and I am well aware and ok with that

3 Likes

I’d be an adult and talk with my boyfriend about it, not cry on some random page to thousands of strangers who have no clue about our relationship. Buttttttt that’s just me. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Nothing. Date people you trust

3 Likes

Since my husband has 43 Facebook friends I would be suspicious :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t understand these other comments, but me personally would be pissed. I’d also get on his phone when he wasn’t looking and delete/block her. Petty Betty lol. The hell with that.

9 Likes

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart: You will get a lot of rude comments on this one!!! When we get into a relationship you should both set boundaries and let each other know what is acceptable. A lot of women will try to lead you to believe you’re insecure or are somehow jealous for feeling bad about his actions. Communication goes along way! Talk to him and tell him how it makes you feel. Personally, I wouldn’t want my partner catching up with any of his exs. They were romantic partners and in our home we safeguard our relationship. That is a concept a lot of new age people resent simply because it doesn’t fit the narrative that as women we should just be ever so accepting of other females around our partners despite the climate of relationships nowadays. I don’t know about any one else but I’ve been around enough terrible women and men to know that most situations like you’re describing are just precursors to cheating. It’s opening a door, if they were previously romantic and sexual that is not okay. If you are okay with your man having a Facebook full of other women.or exs Im not knocking you, more power to you. If it makes you uncomfortable DO NOT swallow your feelings to pacify anyone’s opinion. If it makes you feel bad that’s your gut and you go with your gut!

Tell me you don’t trust your boyfriend without telling me you don’t trust your boyfriend…
If you trust him, who cares. If you don’t trust him, the ex isn’t the problem HE is

4 Likes

Sounds oddly familiar lol…

If he’s got the dog in him he’s going to do whatever he’s going to do whether she’s his friend on Fb or not. Sometimes you gotta loosen the reigns to see what you’re dealing with. Mine has his ex on his but I believe and trust both of them. She is also on mine. They are exes and I’m glad they can still be friendly for their sons sake

3 Likes

Add my ex too! I have more than he ever had

2 Likes

Nope. Your current life shouldn’t be available to your exes. Doesn’t matter how yall broke up. If you got kids. Nothing. If kids are involved, coparent if you can but…

2 Likes

I mean……it is a little odd to me since they haven’t really been friends in years but with that being said, I have three exes on mine. Two of them were actually really good to me during our time together. We were just very young and you know……life happens. But we’re still friends and there’s no bad blood or anything. My other one is the father of my child lol. Which I mean as co-parents and friends. I think we’re killing it. :muscle: My husband knows and he’s got a few of his exes on his too. I don’t know, neither one of us really ever felt like it was fair to ask each other to terminate pre-existing friendships. Regardless of the history. To each their own though. It’s okay if you’re not comfortable with it but I do want to say there for real could be nothing going on. They might have just figured out they’re good as friends. This is all just my opinion though.

3 Likes

Leave him if you don’t trust him. Other than that move on from it. I think it’s weird but I’m friends with my exs on fb and vise versa.

1 Like

My ex and I became friends on FB for our son. We could communicate easier as well as see what my son was up too on social media. My hubby didnt like it but was ok because if he wanted, he could read any messages and see our interactions. However, my son passed over a year ago. We are still friends on FB. I’d feel horrible for deleting him. I don’t think my son would want me too. His Dad is alone, except for a brother. And I’m surrounded by my other children, husband and tons of family.

2 Likes

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14765… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob81.pages.dev

i would add to n be friends, my thing is if you won’t be friends with me but with my husband and your a female that’s a issue n u will not be friends, my ex best friend added my husband and not me few weeks back and he was so sure she didn’t want him. he was wrong, she got caught, her bf texted my husband. she was quiet for cpl days, but messaged him in ‘vanish mode’ trying to b sneaky. Yea she probably regretted that cause i told her mom and aunt and her bf what she was doing plus sent the nudes she sent to my husband to them​:laughing::laughing::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Do you trust him? If not, why invest your time in him? Have you spoken to him about it? Or are you just letting it eat away at you? Could be completely innocent on his part, but if you don’t communicate with him about it, you’ll never know.

3 Likes

Do they have kids together? If not then there is a reason they are talking again

3 Likes

I have 2 ex’s as friends and they are both remarried. We remain friends, but none of us posts dumb stuff on facebook. It is possible to remain friends with your ex’s.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t Trust guys that add there exs on social media talk to their exes and protect their exs or still have exs stuff in their house even though they haven’t been together over years yeah that isn’t trustworthy in my opinion… everyone is talking about trust in the comments section but it’s not really trustworthy when your current partner is talking to their ex behind your back🚩

4 Likes

FOR YOUR OWN PIECE OF MIND KEEP AN EYE ON HIS PHONE
And if you see him getting more involved then confront and leave because you wont be able to stop him from doing anything
He might just want to be friends but why…hmmm?..
So keep an eye out

2 Likes

Get a new boyfriend.

4 Likes

Give her a show :woman_shrugging: then add ALLLLL my ex’s back

2 Likes

It all depends on the situation and people. I have an ex on my fb but we dated when we were young lol now it’s more just like a family friend relationship. He’s happy in another relationship and I couldn’t be more happy and proud to hear that. Not every ex is out to get their ex lol I would just talk to him about it, see his reaction and responses and go from there. Yes it could mean he’s being dishonest but it could also be harmless too.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m still friends with a bunch of people I’ve dated. As long as he makes it known he is in a relationship and they are both respectful of that, I don’t personally see an issue

3 Likes

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 m0nths was for $14698… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob90.pages.dev

I literally have no idea who my bf is friends on fb with. You have to have trust in your relationship. I’m sure we all get hit on or someone in our inbox that shouldn’t be there and as a partner in a relationship it’s up to us to handle it as if we are a responsible partner who cares about and respects the person we are with. If not her, another one will come along to test you. Have faith and laugh at the ones he doesn’t want, because he’s with you not them.

5 Likes

you either trust him or you don’t, if you don’t bow out

2 Likes

I have exs on fb I don’t share kids with. No longer humping em dont mean you gotta not like em.

7 Likes

Add her and let her know :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m friends with ex’s on Facebook. But we all parted on good terms and I’m 59 years old and my husband trust me and I trust him. It has to do with trust!

2 Likes

Grow up and trust him, or leave. What’s the point in stressing? It’ll come out eventually if anything happens. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Depends really
When I was with my son’s dad I found out that he actually went looking for his ex found her and added her on everything then both lied when I pulled them up for it so I left him
Now it’s over for me and him and aparently them they are blaming eachother and calling eachother for everything!!
Na she was a home recker as I told her we were together she continues it and both lie and try and cover it up
I did end up getting the truth from one of them that they did stuff Behind my back Wich I knew anyways just need it actually admitted to
Am now happily in a new relationship after almost 2yrs
So depends if he is sneaky and you ask BOTH what’s happening if it doesn’t match up or seems fishy something is going on but believe your instincts and that x

3 Likes

Oh jeez. Please tell me you aren’t basing the entire structure of your relationship of facebook? If you are, I will tell you right now, your relationship is doomed to fail.

5 Likes

I guess it depends on their relationship. If they ended things mutually and are still friends then I don’t see a problem. Even if they are not necessarily friends anymore buy it wasn’t a bad breakup and she just truly wants to catch up and has no intentions over then that then I don’t see the problem. If he is still interested in her or she is still interested in him then that I think is disrespectful and I would be hurt and upset.

2 Likes

He’s a player.kick him to the curb.

1 Like

It all depends on the situation …I would think it’s weird if she is liking all of his stuff though …but I have an ex on my Facebook we have a kid together and my boyfriend is friends with his ex that have a kid together on Facebook but my boyfriend hardly ever gets on his FB … but we keep it mutual I will like things that have to do with my kid on my exes fb or go back and forth conversations about my child but having random conversations and liking things that doesn’t have to do with her no and I don’t have other exes on there other then that and I wouldn’t have conversations either I personally think that’s disrespectful

2 Likes

Id message the ex and get her side of the story,

1 Like

What would I do ? Absolutely nothing , is his fb account he can add whoever he wants, not everyone end a relationship in bad terms

4 Likes

You are now a side piece .

3 Likes

I would grow up. Lol. Trust him or get out. “He doesn’t post about me” as long as he’s not posting about her I don’t see a problem.

7 Likes

He’s not over her otherwise he wouldn’t feel the need to add her again

8 Likes

Laugh and get a Life!!!

5 Likes

Why do people need verification from social media.

2 Likes

What can u do about it? Lol

I will say this, it depends on your relationship and communication. I have an ex on my fb, but were good friends and have been since we were both young. Were both happily married and remain friends. But weve been friends on prior to my husband and I getting together.
I will also say that a lot of women pick up on subtle things, changes in behavior, ect. If its something out of the norm and it concerns you then have a conversation with him.

1 Like

Well, you can’t control what other people do .

1 Like

I would friend my ex and start liking all my ex’s post & pics. Never post my boyfriend. You ladies need to start giving these mofo’s back exactly what their giving you.

9 Likes

Holy shot. A lot of you girls are so mean. Why? :hushed:

3 Likes

Have you talked to him about this? If you have & he’s still messaging her then you need to let him go. What gets me the most is that he seems to be hiding you.

Communicate that. I don’t think being posted matters it’s more on what kind of guy he is. If he wants to act single he needs to be it

1 Like

I cant believe the amount of paranoid women on this page :joy:

1 Like

Nothing, The door is always open if happiness can be found elsewhere. Sometimes we are not the right piece of the puzzle and it’s ok. Happiness is within yourself, Not made by someone else.

3 Likes

I’m confused about the “added h back” part, that’s not how Facebook works
Obviously there is no trust on either side of bes sneaking around and you feel the need to check his messages so…why are you together?

1 Like

I think you’re going to be the ex soon.

1 Like

Pack him out the door :door: That’s a red flag :flushed:

1 Like

Nothing. I am a confident woman, independent and sure of my own worth. I know how meaningless FB interactions are.

2 Likes

Red flag. Been thru that. His baby momma always hearted and commented on his photos he posted flirting with him and I caught her flirting with him and she sent a relationship request to him and everything, he wouldn’t post me, he wouldn’t put our relationship up at all either. Well I gave him a ultimatum either delete her and put her in her place or I’m leaving. Well he ended up putting her in her place, deleted her, and posted me and our relationship is on Facebook and she’s now bitter because I’m taking her place lmao
Either leave or if you actually love him give him a ultimatum like I did mine. If they don’t have kids together tell him to block her.

2 Likes

Add your ex to your fb and catch up with him. If your boyfriend is ok with that, it will tell you all is innocent with his ex and if not, you know the answer to your concerns.

2 Likes

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later, God bless this wonderful opportunity, I never knew it was possible to be earning massively from Bitcoin Mr. Joshua Bunker :balloon::revolving_hearts::pray: is the best when it comes to Bitcoin because this opportunity I share with you can change your life forever and I’m proud to have him as my trading account manager. I now earn more than my paycheck on weekly basis :champagne::tada::christmas_tree::rose::gift_heart::moneybag::money_with_wings:

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Facebook is not real life. Stop giving it so much power over your relationships :roll_eyes:

1 Like

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Honestly, it’s a boyfriend… Every person is different, but my ex-boyfriend had added two girls I hated with a passion. They were always trying to hit on him, and he used to reassure me that he was with me. He ended up cheating on me with one and then the other.

3 Likes

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Ummm how would he feel if you added your ex?

I’d exit this relationship to avoid and further bullsh*t . He added her and was catching up with her to have an option. F him and her :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Always odd. I’m still friends with my ex, but I’ve been friends with her for years after our breakup. Just suddenly adding an ex and catching up is just strange, but I could be wrong.

I would let her have him🥴

1 Like

There’s no reason to be friends with exes after so my yrs of not being friends so just communicate that you don’t like it…
Sure if tables were turned he would say something to you about adding your ex and talking to him.

I’m friends with one of my exes… AND his wife. My husband doesn’t even have Facebook.