What would you do if your ex husbands new wife showered with your kids?

What would you do if your Ex-Husband’s new wife was taking Shower with your’s and your Ex-Husband’s daughter’s ages at the time we’re seven years old and ten years old and She also walked around naked in front of them all the time??? I have never shown or bath with my daughters, and I have never walked around naked in front of them, I know if I’m in the shower and they have to go to the bathroom they will come in and go and then leave after there done… My Ex-Husband has no problem with Our daughters getting a shower with there Step-Mother… I called Children and Youth on my Ex-Husband and His Wife…

203 Likes

That’s messed up especially at 7 and 10! I would’ve called too!

12 Likes

my kids would no longer be visiting. I’d call cps and have your kids tell them this

15 Likes

What the fuck? Hell no. I’d be pissed.

That’s seriously creepy…

10 Likes

Weird. I’m not a prude by any means but that’s whack af. Hard no

11 Likes

I’m calling on her ass. THATS NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!

Absolutely not!!! U did the right thing

5 Likes

Yeah that is super weird :grimacing:

3 Likes

That’s a no for me. I took my baby daughter in the shower but I stop when they are about 3, when they start remembering, just because I don’t want my naked body to be their first memory

3 Likes

That’s not okay. I have never taken showers or baths with my kids. I know women who have when they’re babies, and no judgements, but those kids aren’t babies. Just no.

3 Likes

At their ages that is inappropriate imo.

NO… and they have a mama to learn to shower from so it’s not a teaching moment

1 Like

HELLLLL NOOOOO! i have a 7 year old step daughter and i couldnt imagine showering or even walking around naked in front of her!!! thats crossing so many lines…

4 Likes

That is way too old to be having showers with them, checking in on them that they are ok, yes, but with them, no.

3 Likes

This is so messed up. Step mom should not be showering with them or walking around naked. Dad needs a slap around the head if he thinks this is ok

4 Likes

Shit there is NO WAY I’d let that fly. My kids don’t shower with me and I gave birth to them. She has no place or reason to do that. There’s something wrong. Good call turning them in. That’s sick.

Definitely not ok. There’s a step mom who is/was being charged as a sex offender for changing her clothes in front of the step kids. Prayers for you mama bc I would be livid.

5 Likes

Ew that’s way too old. And a step parent shouldn’t at all anyways. Report!!!

Absolutely F***ing NOT!

I would be pissed and go off she is not the mother so she should not be showering with the children only their mother should do that that is going too far I would definitely not let my kids around her again

4 Likes

I find her behavior a lot strange! Wow I’d call children’s services 2.

6 Likes

He allowed this? That is insane! I would be livid and the kids would not be allowed around her ever again

2 Likes

Its highly inappropriate. I have stepchildren who live with me full time and I WOULD NEVER.

3 Likes

I would file emergency custody hearing no way is that ok.

6 Likes

That’s an absolute hell to the no.

2 Likes

That’s a form of sexual abuse and I’d call DFCS in a heartbeat.

7 Likes

NOBODY should be walking around naked in front of children parents included ! And by 7 and 10 they are fully capable of showering themselves if they need a little help with hair that’s fine but what the hell is wrong with that woman. My 10 &11 yr old daughters have an amazing step mother and that’s a boundary that she would never cross

10 Likes

Um that’s a NO from me. That’s seems weird- I am the step mom of 3 girl’s, I hardly helped them bath as toddlers (per bio mom request) after 6 years bio mom is more comfortable with me helping as needed. For example quickly checking to make sure all the shampoo is out of their hair or adjusting water temp.
With that being said my daughter has seen me naked- but my boys have not seen me Near naked or showered with me since they were3?4? Years old

1 Like

My babies are 3 and 1 and they shower with me but they’re MINE… I would not be okay with another woman showering with them, especially at their ages… they should be showering themselves.

7 Likes

That’s weird as fuck…

Not comfortable with this

3 Likes

You should NEVER be naked around someone else’s child
I hope she gets put on the sex offender registry

6 Likes

That’s fucked up id be pissed thats so wrong in so many ways why is a grown women wanting to shower with kids n ur ex husband does have a problem somethings wrong with him to

Nooooooppppeeeeeeee :-1:t4::facepunch:t4:

6 Likes

Extremely inappropriate

5 Likes

Not ok!!! Especially 7 and 10 years. I can possibly and i mean possibly see if the child waa under a year and your in tbe shower and they puked or pooped all over, then yes maybe (and id still probably say no) the dad could ask can you help me wash the baby!

2 Likes

I’d be livid considering I don’t even shower with my own kid nor do I walk around naked in front of him.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Its good you called. Thats highly dangerous

Not ok at all…not even a little

3 Likes

Oh no no no. I would have a serious talk with BOTH of them. Talk to the kids and see how they feel too. But I would be letting it be known (if this was me) that if it continued, things would change. Courts would be getting a visit. 7 and 10 is waaayy too old to have anyone showering with them…and walking around naked. No. No no no…

2 Likes

This is not acceptable nor is it normal! My first reaction was, “What the actual hell?!?”

4 Likes

I wouldnt be comfortable with it at all. However I will say this --she may have grown up in a different culture where that was the norm and natural. So she may not see anything wrong with it. I would definitely discuss it with her.

4 Likes

WTF did i just read?!? THIS shouldn’t have been a post…YOU should have bodied her on sight!

2 Likes

The ex-husband and his sognificant other are weirds as hell.

2 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t with my 7 year old bonus son, his dad handles his bath time. But I’ve had to with my bonus girl when she was 2 because she got sick a few times with us and was inconsolable. But other than those circumstances, i wouldn’t. I feel like it wouldn’t only be uncomfortable for me but also their mom.

1 Like

Um at 7&10 NO! I can c if really little but id b upset but 7&10 id prob call the police and file a report that way as well

3 Likes

Not okay at all. You did the right thing

1 Like

Hell no. You need to speak up and make them listen…

2 Likes

Oh hell no!!! What the fuck?

Well I didn’t make it past the first line with out beating the shit out of this said new wife! So that’s me, it would be a good old fashioned throw down! And i would win!

Would we even be having this conversation if it was your new husband bathing with sons?

6 Likes

I don’t walk around naked in front of my own daughter, who is 5. She bathed with me when she was small, but she’s mine. My step daughter was 7 when I came into her life. I washed her hair and made sure she bathed correctly, but that was it. This is so not ok. I would be pissed!

11 Likes

Some people are just plum damn sick in the head, whoever is coming up with this has to be a sick bihhh

I would have made the same call and also to police. Bcuz at their ages that is NOT right !

10 Likes

I don’t have a problem with it. Nudity is only weird because American culture made it that way.

19 Likes

My girls have showed with me but there my girls my blood…fuck that don’t lit them go over until u go to court…

If it’s not their child then they shouldn’t be doing that!! She shouldn’t even be okay with doing that in the first place

7 Likes

I’d be talking to my attorney 1st thing Monday morning.

11 Likes

If the roles were revered and your daughters were showering with your new boyfriend I’m pretty sure the police would be called.
And I’m sure your ex husband would loose his s*** over it.

Maybe ask your ex husband would he be ok with his girls showering with your boyfriend?

14 Likes

I have never once bathed with my step daughter, she has seen me naked a handful of times tho. When I was potty training her I had to sit down and go pee before she did or else she wouldn’t do it at all. When I first had our son, I was breastfeeding and pumping - she’s only three so I would keep the door open a lot of the time while I did it and she would wonder in and lay her head on my lap while I pumped. The whole showering thing is kinda crazy, I would personally never do it tho. That’s a bit too much.

4 Likes

Not a hope I’d off caused war

1 Like

There’s a huge difference between being nude in front of your own kids and someone else doing it. We don’t parade around naked in our house, but we aren’t ashamed of our bodies. Its massively inappropriate for another adult to be naked in front of my kids, and much more to shower with them, though.

12 Likes

I have no issue if they haveva good relationship and i know the wife well, i think its nice that they have such a close relationship, as many children dont with their step parents.

11 Likes

Weird and I would not be okay with it. I’m sure my sons dad wouldn’t be okay with it either tho

I’ve been the stepmother in this situation. We had 5 kids total, 4 of them girls. They were 5, 6, 7 & 8 at the time. I got in first & showered then the girls filtered through so I could do their hair. Showering would have otherwise taken hours. I’m not sure what you are worried the stepmom did? Did I look at my steppie inappropriately? No. And she’s seen me change. I asked prior to the shower if she was comfortable & I informed her before entering my room that I was changing. She is now 10 and fine. If CPS finds the stepmom did nothing wrong (besides piss you off) you just ruined your chances of them ever believing you again. Js. You could’ve addressed it with your ex and told him never again but he didn’t give you the answer YOU WANTED so you’re willing to try and hurt someone who cares about your child. Smh.

38 Likes

The only one I dont go around naked with is my son. My 9 year old daughter walks in when I’m in the shower or getting dressed all the time. My 2 and 1 year old shower with me :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Time to report to CPS.

5 Likes

I’d beat the fuck out of her

Absolutely the fuck not. The children are not HERS & she as an adult/woman should know better.

Is she European or Asian? They can be way more casual about bodies than us Puritanical Americans who only seem to think of our carcasses as sexual.

Do the kids complain? Tell them they can refuse to shower w stepmom & tell them to lock the door when they go into the bathroom.

5 Likes

No issue, she’s now their step mother. If the kids have no problem than neither should you. They aren’t in danger they are showering.

7 Likes

no that’s inappropriate

1 Like

I personally wouldnt like it, but didn’t do it with my own daughter. But you could have talked to her and your ex first. I know you talked to him, but you could have talked to her. She may not know you didn’t like it.

1 Like

Bitch I will confront her about it . Don’t be taking to damn shower with my damn child you nasty ass bitch wfk are you some type of child predator? No right … so don’t be doing that !!! And my ex he would fucken hear it from me for sure …

Too old and not her place! I plan to shower with my daughter but only until she’s about 3 or 4. Young girls need time to themselves and they’re old enough to take a shower themselves!! Also as a step mother it’s extremely inappropriate, if they needed something in the shower they can ask and have her help but for her to shower WITH them, absolutely not and your ex husband should be ashamed of himself. I’m pretty sure that’s weird for them too

5 Likes

Whatttt??? Weird, even women are child molesters!!!

4 Likes

My kids see me naked all the time and I on occasion shower with my 8 and 4 year old. I dont at all see a problem with that.
I’m unsure how I’d feel showering with sstep kids though, never been in that situation but guess it depends on how long they have been married for. If shes caring and loving your children as her own (different mother styles) it’s a blessing for your kids, instead of calling departments and attorneys try communicating with her and let her know ur uncomfortable with it.

12 Likes

I feel like if the kiddos don’t feel weird about it, then I wouldn’t either… I just think about showers in the gym I go to… it’s all aged woman walking around naked :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Good grief. It’s just bodies. Nude bodies are just bodies. My kids see me naked all the time. As a result, they know what a real body looks like. They know mom bods have stretch marks, some loose skin…

If they aren’t being molested, I’d say pick your battles better.

14 Likes

I shower with my one year old, my 3 year old doesn’t shower with me anymore. And my step daughter, i will wash her hair in the shower and make sure she cleans herself right, but that’s it. She has never seen me naked, shes 5. I might sometimes walk around in a super baggy Tshirt an boy shorts but that’s it. Nothing shows. I would be pissed if my daughters showered with another woman. Its disrespectful to the mother of the children, step doesn’t make you their actual parent… and some step parents over step the boundries.

1 Like

Maybe Ringing child youth was jumping the gun but… if it was other way round it would be super wrong step father showering etc. I would talk to ex and explain it’s wrong girls might not have an issue with it but it ain’t her place and girls are to old

That’s inappropriate they’re 7&10 they’re fine showering by themselves

4 Likes

Umm have her charged with indecent exposure around minors.
A lady in the states has been charged with just this because she did the exact same around her step children. So take the right measures.

8 Likes

It’s inappropriate because she isn’t their parent and because of their ages also.

7 Likes

Absolutely not. Not her child, not her decision. And the father should have more common sense. Even if she grew up in a different culture or whatever, dad should be stepping up to protect them. I wouldn’t let my kids be going back there until he sorts shit out. (Oh and I’m from Aus, not US)

I dont see an issue if the kids dont mind. They would see worse in a locker room. All female and a mother figure… Its natural

9 Likes

I would call CPS just like you did.

3 Likes

Super fkn inappropriate!!! I would call on their asses too! Wtf. What kind of “adult” does that :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Ummm. HELLLLLLL no!!!

1 Like

Look I wouldn’t have an issue if the kids were a little younger no older than 5years old. It is a little odd she would shower with them. How did you find out? Is it possible it is not true?
Maybe ask hee in a nice way… explain to her that you’re a bit uncomfortable with it and if she could please respect that and stop having showers with them.

2 Likes

Nah. Cause if your new man was showering with your kids, I highly doubt dad would be ok with that. Absolutely not acceptable at all.

4 Likes

I would definitely not be ok with it

I don’t even bathe with my own kids so absolutely not that’s disgusting and to all of you complaining about it being okay, NO! If they need help bathing help them but at no point should that involve you getting undressed and joining them I don’t care how much longer it takes.

1 Like

Is the dad (((involved))) in this

Maybe you should be having this conversation with your kids stepmom🤷‍♀️
I still shower with my kids at times and I don’t understand why parents are uncomfortable with their child seeing them naked it’s not like they didn’t come out of their body or anything like that.

35 Likes

Nope! My step kids moved in with me and their dad at 7, 5, & 2 and I’ve never showers/bathed with them, or thought it was a good idea. We had a couple incidents where they didn’t knock and barges in my room while changing, but they learned real quick to knock. My kids wouldn’t be going to their dads until the judge threw me in jail…

5 Likes

I mean I wouldn’t necessarily be comfortable with it. BUT I also don’t see why CPS needed to be called. He is just as much their parent as you are. Unless you felt like she is molesting your children, he has every right to allow it in his home…

19 Likes

Her house, her body she can walk as she wants not really your place to tell her what to do. As for showering with the kids, if you dont like talk to your ex husband. Im not sure what’s there to report to CPS. Sometime we complicate things instead of effectively communicate

17 Likes