What would you do if your ex husbands new wife showered with your kids?

Ehhh, I wouldn’t ever do that with my man’s son, who is 7 or my own daughter now that she’s 4. Id have an issue with it

Good for you for not playin with this and making that call. That is in no way acceptable for this woman to be doing.

2 Likes

I would NEVER and I mean NEVER bath with children that are not biologically mine! I do not bath with my own children after they get of an age of curiosity or shyness.

…and no the body isn’t something to be ashamed of but I wouldn’t awaken curiosities that don’t need to be. I’d protect their innocence and also make them comfortable enough to come up to me to ask me questions.

However, bathing with kids that old alone just doesn’t sit well with me at all! I also have trust issues and grew up getting molested. I take privacy to a different level.

4 Likes

I showered with my stepmom when i was a little girl but she also taught me about being a girl (and i don’t mean that in a perverted way)…
my mom never did (anything with me)

7 Likes

They’re all women I’m not sure why it matters when they all have the same parts. HOWEVER looking at it objectively I can in the end completely understand why you’d be concerned if it wasn’t an emergency circumstance.

5 Likes

Text book pedophile, that’s unacceptable!!

1 Like

At that age, no. Especailly someone who isnt their mother. Thats wrong on so many levels.

Wtf! 10 & 7? What woman would want to take a shower with someone else’s children, I don’t even take showers with my own kids those ages. PRESS CHARGES

1 Like

My daughter is 8 and sometimes bathes with me but it will be a cold day in hell when soneobe else bathes with my child

1 Like

Well :thinking::thinking::thinking: call child protective services and file a police report for indecent exposure to a minor! Unless their at a nudest place then… Umm… Talk to a child therapist to see what to do

1 Like

I’m a biological mother and step mother.

Since she’s not their mother plus due to their age it’s inappropriate. Women / mother roles are capable of sexually abusing or crossing lines too.

3 Likes

Yall let shit slide in this group. Women molest kids too😒

Wtf!! Not ok at all! Not ok for moms to be naked in the shower with a 10 or 7 year old girl. My 10 year old daughter has ASD and requires help, but I don’t need to also be naked, but someone I don’t care who that’s not the parents walking naked and showing with my kids naked BIG FKN NOPE! If it was anyone but his new wife y’all would be saying pedo rapist etc…bottom line she’s not mom or family. It’s their dads new wife. Report the fuck out of that!

A man would go to jail and be a registered sex offended. It’s no different for a women. That is not right at all.

Thank her for bathing them?

4 Likes

Maybe she was brought up in the way where she was bathing with her mother and doesn’t see the problem, have you actually spoken to the step mom and asked her not to bath with your kids because you don’t, maybe she’s nt aware that you are not comfortable wit it?

5 Likes

Talk to your girls about showering by themselves when at Dad’s. If us their house and she can decide her own choice of undress. The children are girls, it’s not like she has anything they don’t, what are you going to do when they shower in pe? When did it become any agency’s job to dictate what a woman wears at home

Uhmmm yeah that’s weird at the least and I’m low key getting predator vibes…

Hell no girl, that almost seems like she’s grooming them. If it were you it would be different, you’re their mother. But for her, she’s taking it way too far.

How long has she been in their life? Does she play a mother figured or just a step mom and for how long has the had that role?

I’m definitely against the situation but maybe ask your daughters how they feel about it. Make sure to let them know that they can tell you anything especially if someone told them not to tell anyone because they’d get in trouble etc. If something is going on. You just can’t be sure of anyone.

I would be reporting it to child services and the police

Ummm no. I could see if they were like 1 or 2 and even then thats IF both you and ex husband were comfortable w it. And honestly i wouldn’t be.
Now i could see like poking her head in the bathroom to make sure the 7 yr old didnt need help(cuz sometimes kids dont always get all the shampoo out their hair)

As for the walking around naked thats a hard NO. I change w my daughter in the room but shes only 12 months old. And i dont just walk around the house naked. Maybe in my bra and shorts. But thats abt it.

1 Like

I’d be livid if my daughters fathers wife or girlfriend showered with her at that age, that’s not even right! I haven’t showered with my daughter since she was like 2 or 3, she’s 10.5 and I would never take a shower with her at her age now!

1 Like

Yeah that’s weird. I would not be okay with that. Talk to her about how you feel and talk to your daughters about it.

That’s a no from me!

I’d definitely flip my switch

hell no ! that’s creepy if raise hell and ask more questions!!!

WHAT THE FU*KKKK? Nope ild be getting some sprt of legal action in there!!! Not a chance nope! wrong on so many levels and the father cant even see that🤢NOOOOO

Has anyone been to the beach lately? Or lake? Or any body of water or expect to be judged in your own home?? Yea…

1 Like

I’m going to be honest. I don’t exhibit a lot of modesty in my home. My kids are constantly talking to me when I’m in the shower. Or getting dressed. Bodies are natural , and I guess because it isn’t weird to me, it isn’t to my kids either 🤷 they don’t point, stare, or make me feel uncomfortable, or like they are uncomfortable and short of just hanging out naked, (that’s a bit much lol) I’m going to be comfortable in my home.

BUT, with all that said, I NEVER walk around naked, or allow my husband’s children to see me naked when they are here, and I don’t shower with any kids, mine or his.

4 Likes

That’s a BIG BIG NO from me. Ain’t her kids, they didn’t come from her body. Plus why is everybody having group showers anyways? At 7 & 10 shouldn’t everybody be showering alone?

1 Like

Yuk no f******g way !! Would he be comfortable with your new partner husband showering with his kids !?? So weird and and gross my mind is going wild right now . I’m probably not helping but wow just wow some people are unbelievable

1 Like

Wholly cow what is that woman thinking?!?!?! I am so glad I do not have an ex I need to co-parent with cause I would be so livid he would need to run and hide. I am more of an action than talker person and that woman would never do nasty shit like that again. :rage:

Hell no! That is disgusting and so wrong

No ma’am no ham no turkey… definitely be calling someone. This is why my kids don’t go nowhere. People are so nasty perverted and pathetic nowadays.

No no hell No is not appropriate at all

Oh hell no, how did you not take action right away?! Women can be pedophiles as well and it sounds like she’s one.

1 Like

Way out of line, those girls are way too old to be showering with step mom. I can her maybe checking the 7 yr old to make sure she properly washed and rinsed her hair, but she should do so fully dressed outside the shower. How do your girls feel about it? There is no reason to be exposing herself to these girls. If it was a stepdad doing this, he’d already be in jail, and it shouldn’t be any different for this predator. I would Google her and see if she has any kind of past…

I saw my ‘step’ mom naked as a child but I was also a baby when she came into my life and is my only mother. We’re still very open and it’s never been a big deal to change around each other or anything. She never inappropriately exposed herself to me.

As a mother I stopped showering with my kids at about 2 or 3 but at 4&8 they still walk in on me naked and I don’t make a big deal about it.

As a step mother I have never seen my children naked nor have I ever been under exposed in front of them. If they ever have an issue they have a father to help them or I’ll take them to the doctors.
I’m their full time mother and have been in their lives since they were babies but I still wouldn’t feel comfortable with that kind of situation. They’re all boys so maybe that makes a difference Idk…

1 Like

I beat her that is so wrong,i may shower with my 6 month old but I never showred with anyone else’s kids nor gr8 ave I walked necked infrount of any child ever mine or others

Oh hell no…would this even be a question if it was a stepfather showering with his step kids at that age? No because he’s a man and he would be considered a pedophile …it’s no different for a woman in my eyes. She’d be in jail or I would for beating her ass

Unacceptable! It’s a no!! Who in their right mind thinks this is ok…

The showering part I agree, I probably wouldn’t want that. BUT before you start a war over everything, I’d make sure what happens exactly. Is it really that she walks around like that, or do the kids come in on here getting dressed for example? It is her home after all. She’s allowed to be naked in the bathroom, or the bedroom. Talk to both of them and tell them exactly what makes you uncomfortable.

1 Like

She has only been in the children’s life for a year when this happened last August…

I would punch her in the vagina

If I were a woman I would just mind my own business

1 Like

Well this happened to me and it was my ex husband his wife was talking a shower with my then 8 year old son I call child protection and they did nothing I was so pissed off I beat her ass and went to jail if I ever see her again I’ll do the same she’s a piece of shit

It is totally inappropriate. Sleeping, showering or whatever is totally wrong according to children’s services. Children 5 or older need their own beds,showers etc. Naked in front of children is wrong, the body is to be respected. Reporting to children’s services is the right thing to do,and stop all visits in their home. Visit in public with the children or under supervision.

1 Like

I wouldn’t Allow that…

1 Like

I would even shower with my own kids never mind let anyone else do it, if they need supervising whilst in the shower there’s nothing wrong with being in the bathroom at the same time dressed but that’s about it, I’d speak with your ex and raise your concerns and if he doesn’t take it seriously I’d stop my kids from staying with them

I’m. Calling. The. Police.

Eew wrong on all levels mate.

She needs to cover up and have a shower on her own! So wrong. It’s a safe guarding issue. Good for you for reporting the situation. Xw

2 Likes

They’re a little old for that… and I wouldn’t shower with anyone else’s kids. That’s stranger than strange.

5 Likes

Well if it were reversed, a male step father showering with his 10 year old step child and exposing himself in front of them…he’d be in jail and probably on a sex offender list. I wouldn’t be taking that lightly AT ALL. Sounds like this women does not have very good decision making skills with your children. If it were me I’d probably be filing for a protective order.

9 Likes

Nope. They are WAY too old for that. I would insist that it stop IMMEDIATELY! They are old enough to shower alone.

2 Likes

Thank goodness they’re old enough to tell you whats going on. My kids wouldn’t be going back if this didn’t stop it would be supervised visits only.

I would stop it right away that Un healthy

Child protective services …

Oh’ hell NO! Tell your ex- if he doesn’t fix the problem, report her!

Wth. No. No. How weird. I wouldnt shower with someone else kids. Shit i dont even shower with my 8 year old daughter anymore…

Yeah…there is absolutely no reason for her to be showering with them and they are definitely to old for her to just walk around completely naked… Idk what to say to that

That’s crossing the line and definitely need to take it to court and keep cps involved at this point. Me nor my boyfriend won’t walk around house naked or shower with r son bc we feel it isn’t right especially with all these new laws pertaining to kids.

She sounds like a predator…Definitely report her and your ex.

3 Likes

It would be one thing if those girls were her kids, but their her step children. That’s not appropriate.

You called about something that happened a long time ago? Im confused

Wtf. I’d flip to crazy crazy mode. And my kids wouldn’t be going there

That is not okay. Huge red flag!

No way in hell, I would beat the hell out of my ex and his wife. That is sick

Um, I wouldn’t have an issue until I read the ages. Now I would have an issue. Like I’ve seen mentioned though at least they can tell you if something is going on. Walking around naked is a bit weird. I’ve never done that. I quit having my children bathe with me probably around the age of 3. I’d be flipping out! Stand your ground girl on how you’re feeling!

I would call the cops and CPS and press charges

1 Like

At that age there’s no reason to be in the shower with the children! I don’t know whether I would personally bathe with my own when he arrives, but I know people who do and I agree, it’s not weird unless you make it weird. But I only think it’s appropriate until a certain age. I’m not sure how I would feel about a step mother bathing with my children, but like I said, at that age it is a definite NO. They are capable of bathing themselves!

2 Likes

To each their own. As long as your kids don’t see it as sexual it’s fine. My adoptive mom got walked around naked when I was around 7-8.

1 Like

Definitely not okay imo. It’s one thing to bath or shower with your own littles when they’re still little, but I’d definitely flip the eff out if I were in this situation! Take acting now lady!

1 Like

Maybe u should talk to u x and girlfriend.

Ugh… I absolutely hate the world we live in today!

3 Likes

Umm no. By age 4-5 privacy is to be taught. 💁

Not ok at all!! Very disgusting and wrong on so many levels. I wouldn’t even shower with my own child at that age I did it few times when he was like NB-3 months or so. I would have snapped! Called my lawyer and try to get my child away from that nasty Pedophile!!

Reading this question like…

In all seriousness, the stepmom and dad are fucked. If it were dad showering with his daughters, people would be supporting the call. There’s a thing called privacy and inappropriateness. If you’re comfortable being naked, awesome. Not everyone is so don’t do it publicly. My kids wouldn’t be going over to dad’s unless step-momster learned how to cover up.

That’s a tough question. I know my mom showered with me until I was 4 or 5. But she never hid from me. Like she would change still if I was in the room or she didn’t mind if I wanted to talk to her while she was having a bath. :woman_shrugging: but it’s not as though she walked around the house naked.

1 Like

It is not the norm, but she may come from a family that is comfortable with the human body.
It must be noted, this dosent make her a criminal, pervert, pedophile or a bad parent person. It makes her a nudist. It makes her a nudist who needs to learn about what is appropriate regarding children.
Yes, this view is different than the majority. No, I do not support or behave like this. However, there are always 2 sides to the coin. This is only a presentation of one side. It dosent make me crazy, stupid or anything negative someone may feel necessary to spew.

2 Likes

I mean I showered with my kids from time to time but I stopped when they reached 3 years of age. I also would never walk around naked in front of my children that’s just really weird. And if my kids had step mom that did this I would be flipping the hell out!

Raised a kid from the age of two ish that wasn’t mine and did not ever shower with that child I’d be pissed if I were u

1 Like

Umm… no. I read some comments that the new wife might’ve came from a body positive/nudist family like, good for her but you’re a concerned/uncomfortable mom about this situation and yes should talk with ex husband and his wife about it and explain why you’re uncomfortable with it, I would be uncomfortable. I think the wife should do all her birthday suit walks when they don’t have your girls

1 Like

When they are really young, okay. Not at those ages though. Nope.

1 Like

Erm no that’s weird. How long has she been in their lives? I would have flipped if any of my exes gfs did that!

1 Like

The step mom should have asked the mother. It’s not her call, it’s how the mom chooses to raise her children.

1 Like

I think that’s a bit old to be in there with them. Do they even like/agree to it or just do it because it’s what shes been doing? They’re old enough to speak up and say they arent comfortable with it or dont want to. I know when I was about 6 or so mu grandma felt it was appropriate and I flat out told her I didnt want to and that ended that.

1 Like

I think Ur a bit up tight about Ur own nudity around Ur kids but I don’t agree with the step mother bathing with them

No it’s wrong!! If this was a guy walking around the house naked infront of a 7 year old and showering with a 7 year old, these comments would be totally different but people think because she’s a woman it’s different? NO. And obviously the children aren’t comfortable with it if they have vented to the mother about it.

1 Like

Iv got twin step daughters n no way would i have bathed/showered wiv them i would help them bt my two i bathed/showered wiv until abt 3 yrs old bt 7 n 10 yr olds can do it them selfs

My mother was naked in front of me my whole childhood lol. Theyre all women, those girls have seen it before. The body is not an inherently sexual thing. The bath thing is weird to me, but that should be discussed with the dad and stepmom

1 Like

Oh hell no. Weird af

Weird as fk take legal advice

Sounds like child abuse

2 Likes

That’s not a normal thing to do.

I take baths with my own daughter she is 3 years old. I don’t think that’s right though what’s she’s doing seeing as how they are not her kids.

4 Likes

Wtf no this is wrong im glad you called

Wtf that’s extremely inappropriate!

1 Like