What would you do if your fiance doesn't want anymore kids?

I got seven kids, 4 with my ex, 3 with my fiance I am with but would love another child, but the fiance doesn’t want anymore. What would you do?

138 Likes

With the cost of living seriously 7 is plenty, give yourself a rest, I had 8 and now at 67 I have to have surgery to repair the damage done by the pregnancies.

I should have 5 children but I only have 1. You selfishly want another baby despite your partner not wanting another. What happens with the 7 you have now? Do they get to play sport, or dance or play music? If you can’t find the money for extra activities then one more will make it worse.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What would you do if your fiance doesn't want anymore kids? - Mamas Uncut

I think I would give it time and if he still doesn’t than I would just accept it seeing seven is a lot of kids.

4 Likes

Get a dog or cat…sheesh

5 Likes

Find a hobby other than having kids

16 Likes

Personally I’d count my blessings, enjoy and love the family you’ve got :blue_heart::blue_heart:

9 Likes

You could always sit down with him and find out why. I mean you do have 7 kids already. Not sure how old they are but to him they may be enough for now. When i got with the guy I’m with now He was happy with just the one i had. Now 7 years later he’s taking about us having one. My daughter is 8 she’s known him since she was 10 months old and now he’s been talking and thinking about us having one together. Sometimes people just need time before having more. But with you already having a total of 7 you should consider yourself very lucky. It takes years for some to even be lucky enough to have 1.

I would agree with him and spend morr time with him and the ones you have until you get grand kids.

4 Likes

just be thankfull for what yu have,people want kids but cannot have them,

1 Like

Be done…geesh he said he didn’t want anymore…

2 Likes

7 is a lot and he may not be able to handle anymore respect his wishes and be done with it get a dog or something or a hobby

7 Likes

7 kids is a lot of kids, maybe he is ready to just be yall if the kids are old enough.Maybe he don’t think yall are financially ready for another one…

1 Like

dont marry him if u want more id say 7 is enough to support

Are y’all financially secure and not dependent on any outside resources? I feel like with that many kids it’s hard to give individual one on one time and the oldest usually has to help take care of their younger siblings which is incredibly selfish.

I had 6 kids when i met my now husband & we had 4 more together so now we have a total of 10 kids & we love it!! Life is great & we wouldn’t change a thing! Give it time he might consider in a couple years. Babies are a beautiful blessing :heart:

8 Likes

Accept that I already have 7 kids and respect my partners wishes.

9 Likes

Right why would you want another kid you have enough kids just be blessed with what you have and this about his wishes too .

2 Likes

Why don’t you foster of you want more kids

1 Like

You don’t need anymore 7 is enough

6 Likes

If you want more and can financially take care of them I say have them!! Don’t let nobody talk u out of what u really want!

7 is a lot of kids and unless your not receiving tax credits don’t have anymore

1 Like

Maybe it isn’t that he doesn’t want anymore maybe he feels the weight of providing for and nurturing 7 kids… if that’s a deal breaker for you he has to respect that just like you have to respect that he’s done. I personally would be okay with the 7 we have and commit myself to building a stronger healthy foundation cuz 7 is alot but you have to decide what will make you happy…

He has said he doesnt want anymore children, either respect his wishes or end the engagement and find someone who wants to continue with a large family. These are things that should be spoken about before getting engaged and having children, really.

3 Likes

You guys how do you afford those kids?? I have 1 kid and im working but i can’t seem to afford him… Maybe it’s because im single parent🙄

3 Likes

Um you have 7 kids lol and three with him. Plus he helps raise the 4 that are not his of course. You have a good man for him to be dealing with 7 kids mine don’t even want 3 so thank your stars.

7 Likes

Well. After 7 kids…Tie your tubes

7 Likes

Talk about it with him! See his reasoning of why he don’t want anymore babies. If you love each other than you’ll figure it out together. Maybe he will change his mind later on.

Dang thats alot of kids. How are you not done yet? If your the dude well to bad. You dont do all the hard work. If your the chick maybe he is just done with having kids cuz its alot of responsibility.

1 Like

Respect his decision so he doesn’t make ya a baby mama

4 Likes

There needs to be a limit on how many children people can have… The world is already overpopulated! there’s thousands of unwanted children that need homes.

Respect the fiancé :woman_shrugging:t2: no one should be forced to have a child if they do not want anymore

6 Likes

Hes not being unreasonable. 7 is a lot to begin with and it seems like he treats the 4 not his like his own.

Count your blessing and get a parrot or something.

Why dont you just get pregnant and then be like opps… We are women we say when we have a baby. Dont hate im just saying. And big families are a blessing. All these people saying you have enough. Dont know you. So they should not comment

He is still your fiance and you have 3 kids with him and want another?

3 Likes

Give it time. Let your youngest get a bit older and then ask again. You can’t force him but you guys can discuss. And for the people saying 7 is a lot then just say you don’t like large families :woman_shrugging:t2:

Trying to make the most of that extra child stimulus money I see :rofl::rofl:

Accept the fact that 7 kids is a lot. Sounds like an expensive hobby to have. No disrespect or judgment meant by that. I absolutely love kids but 7 is a lot.

You have SEVEN kids. Why do you feel like you need to add more? Love the 7 kids you have and just be happy

Damn girl Get a puppy😂

8 Likes

If ur man doesn’t want anymore respect that u shouldn’t guilt him into having more 7 is enough and a bby will just me more of a handful a bby is always a blessing dnt get me wrong but if u guys have kids in between ur past relationships that should be it enjoy being a couple

Be patient… you will have grandkids soon enough.

5 Likes

I would sit my ass down somewhere

Again someone asking the same question on multiple pages. Wtf you really think you’re going to get different answers???

2 Likes

Listen to him you can’t force someone to have a kid. And if you get pregnant by ‘mistake’ which is completely fucked up he could end up resenting that child for the rest of it life which is not fair to that child. If I were you I would listen to him.

6 Likes

If you can afford to pay the Hospital for delivery and support that 8th baby, go ahead!

You have more than enough kids. Stop being ungrateful lol you’re pushing it.

Respect his wishes. You have seven healthy children. :heart:

4 Likes

Your delusional lady. Who in the right mind keeps posting on FB bout having all them kids and wants more🤦. You should make this a career and help woman have children that can’t so u can be able to support the other 7. Thus is ridiculous

I don’t blame him :joy: he has a choice too, and I think you’ve got enough kids to focus your energy and attention on

5 Likes

Not have any more kids.

1 Like

Decide what is more important for you. Is having more children important? Is your fiance more important? I’m not going to shame anyone for having a certain number of children like the rest of the holier than thou other commenters, but ultimately it comes down to what would make you happy.

Maybe you should have had this conversation before you decided to be engaged/desided to have kids an set a limit then. That’s a serious subject. And should be figured out before a full commitment. And no one should be forced to so something they don’t wanna do either. Good luck

1 Like

Respect his decision. My goodness :flushed: you have 7 kids 3 with your fiance and 4 others and he is still around? Thank the good lord, you have a good man. Not many would still be around.

5 Likes

U got enough. Raise what u have in a Christian manner

1 Like

Well sounds like it’s time to dump her and move onto Fiance number 3 hopefully this one can give you more then 4 kids lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

That’s a lot of kids … Be happy with the kids you have.

1 Like

That’s almost a football team :scream:
Be grateful for what you have and respect your partners wishes…

7 is enough! Hope you’re not on govt assistance and can afford all of them very comfortably or Def not!

1 Like

Not get married. How can you have a fiancé without knowing if they do/ don’t want children :woman_shrugging:t3:

Enough already unless your rich! They will be deprived of things. These days that’s very important to kids!

3 Likes

Focus on the ones you have. My boyfriend was raised with that many siblings and I can tell you right now, some were neglected including him so please just pay attention to the kids you have

5 Likes

Get a hysterectomy. Wtf do you need 7 kids for, let alone 8?

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What would you do if your fiance doesn't want anymore kids? - Mamas Uncut

You should’ve discussed that before ever having any kids with him in the first place. This is your own fault. Period.

4 Likes

7 kids isn’t enough?! I don’t blame him for not wanting more.

28 Likes

Be happy with the kids you have , 7 kids don’t blame him.

14 Likes

If the roles were reversed, what would you do? He has set a boundary, you should respect that.

10 Likes

Get your head examined.

9 Likes

7 kids is a blessing. Make sure they are getting all the time and attention they deserve. I have 4 kids and they consume all of my time. I literally couldn’t have time for anymore.

Seven kids is a lot, I can understand where he’s coming from.

7 Likes

Respect his decision, is his body too, 7 kids it’s enough already.

3 Likes

Be happy with what you have he said he’s done you not only have 7 children but so does he and feels his plate has filled him up

1 Like

Unless you want to start an NFL team, momma 7 are more than enough… think about providing for each and every one of them in these uncertain times…

7 Likes

I don’t blame ur fiance. 7 is a LOT for even the best of us. If it were me id respect their decision. It’s not like they said no & u had no kids. Also if ur patient with that many kids ur guaranteed to have grandchildren. :rofl: More kids than someone can handle can really destroy a relationship. While it might not be stressful for u, it very well may be the breaking point for them.

6 Likes

Don’t blame him. Thats alot of minions. Don’t force him.

1 Like

Tell him smart man and thanks…7 is plenty

5 Likes

7 kids is alot enjoy the ones you have

2 Likes

The fact that you have 7 and he’s good with that many and you want more, then maybe you should find another man who wants to raise 7+ kids with because your pretty lucky already. Count your blessings and respect his boundaries for literally NOT wanting more damn kids.

11 Likes

🤦🏻‍♀🤦🏻‍♀🤦🏻‍♀ be thankful you have even one while millions can’t even get that💁🏻‍♀ you have 7 chill your baby fever out and move on and raise y’all kids

5 Likes

They get older and it gets harder. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Or go get a new baby daddy you want another kid so bad 🤷🏻‍♀

1 Like

What purpose? 7 kids is enough.

3 Likes

Expect future grandchildren ~~

2 Likes

You can have a million kids for all I care…AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM AND NOT THE TAXPAYERS!!!

6 Likes

I got 6 kids he got snipped 7 is more then enough!!!

1 Like

7 is enough children for a family. Respect his choice and please don’t do anything silly like get pregnant on purpose.

3 Likes

Seven is plenty. That is a tremendous financial burden even if you are rich. If you are able to support more children and not be on any public assistance maybe. But if you cannot support without public assistance you should not be putting a greater burden on those of us who will be supporting your children. So the simple take away is…if you can’t support them on your own don’t have them. Is that part of his reason?

5 Likes

Listen I have 2 & I’m like no more . 7 is a mini soccer team . I don’t blame him . Also not trying to be rude but think FINANCIAL . Can you financially give your family a comfortable life ?

2 Likes

Come on …call it quits How can you honest my give that many kids the time and attention they need? I have 2 and I’m spread thin…ive never understood this

I would respect him, enjoy your time with him and the 7 kids you have.

4 Likes

Um b grateful for the 7 u have that’s alot

3 Likes

That’s a lot of kids!! And your key word fiancé. That’s a huge financial burden on anyone no matter what the income. Why don’t you just focus on spending more quality time with the ones you have.

8 Likes

Not have another one sounds like the obvious answer but if I was absolutely set on another I would communicate that with him and maybe consider a compromise like waiting a few years? Let the others grow a little more or something. If he won’t budge and neither will you it may be time to consider the end of the relationship. Your family size is your business with your partner. These comments are disgusting.

2 Likes

Maybe he wants to b able to relax in old age not raise more kids

5 Likes

I thought 2 was alot

3 Likes

Who pays for your health insurance and who pays for your groceries? If it’s us stop having children. If you don’t need govt assistance have as many as yould like

12 Likes

That’s enough to bring in to this crazy world

1 Like

I personally think 7 is more than enough kids. First thing to think about is are you raising them yourself financially or are the tax payers? Second thing to think about is how much time and attention will be taken away from the older children to have yet another baby. Do you work also or is it your fiance that works? There are a lot of factors and since you already have 3 with your fiance, 4 with another man, thinking of having another is irresponsible and being upset that he doesn’t want another is down right awful.

3 Likes