What would you do if your mother in law played favorites?

I never get when this happens. I love babies and could never love one over another :rage: ugh breaks my heart

I know a family that can relate… so sad

Mine has for years. The kids see it eventually.

This is exactly what my MIL does and it hurts watching her play favorites…and the other grandkids are from her son just like mine but she favors them over his other 2 kids! But I’m learning that I dont need those kind of people around my kids…if I have to beg u to watch my kids bc I had to have surgery and had no one else than it’s better to just go with it so when my kids are old enough to truly understand they won’t miss someone that wasn’t there anyways!

I think everyone does this to a certain extent without thinking about it. Sometimes it’s because our parents want grandkids on their terms and we had more than they wanted us to. Sometimes they can only handle Certain personalities it’s human nature to favour things or people that conform to their ideas. It’s not your fault or the kids or the grandparents. Have you said something to the effect of maybe I feel your favouring one child over the others ? Human nature dictates in a room of people you will gravitate towards certain people. Hugs. It’s hard when you can see it. I try to see it from their side and mostly they don’t notice. Hugs.

My mom is that way. She has always catered more to my niece than to my children. But, my niece had nothing as long as she was living with her mother. She ended up living with my mom when she was abused by her stepfather.

My mil to be does all the time. My daughter is not her biological granddaughter but she has been around since she was 5 months old. She is now 12 years old. I just tell her that is how she is. And always will be. But remember urs is still a baby she might not know what to think or do

I hope I never make anyone feel this way . They are all my favorite in their own unique way . At times you do more with one then the other usually because of their ages or likes and dislikes . But as a grandmother I love them all and would give up my life for all of them .

my mum treated my daughter more than the other two still does and they are all grown up now my mum was told over and over about but never listened my youngest now is lucky if she contacts him once a year never even bought him anything for his 18th but my daughter shed move heaven and earth for my son’s not bothered I let him make up his own mind about her she totally ignored and denied it throughout their child hood she treats my middle son but still not as much as my daughter she is toxic

I have to say a mother and a grandmother of 11, I have never played favorties. i love them all the same. Do some get a little more than the others? maybe. but I certainly do my best to make it equal. As the get older, obviously the littles get a little more attention because they need it more. I also say that I have a different bond with each child, nothing done on purpose.

Both my parents play favorites and my children are always left out of things, not giving gifts but the others are giving right infront of them. It hurt my adult children and they don’t visit them much now. My 8 yr old already has seen it and cries. I cant mention the hurt it causes or I am threatened we will be thrown out of the family for good which is what has happened in the past for years at a time. I just try to keep my distance but it still hurts my children and myself

I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@ gmail. com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE