What would you do in this situation?

From what I’ve read (my daughter and her hubby looked into it)
The statistics of a successful restererations are not high
Would you possibly consider ivf, adoption or fostering a child
Perhaps even an overseas adoption

You could do IVF. CNY in New York offers it for $4,000.

1 Like

I used Dr. Levin in Kentucky
I have had 3 successful pregnancies and 4 (a set of twins and 2 singletons) beautiful children since. I used my whole tax return to pay for the procedure.

5 Likes

I had a tubal reversal done. And where I went takes payment plans

1 Like

Sue your mother for neglectful medical coercion and use that money :money_with_wings: win win then xx

8 Likes

Dr. Furr in Chattanooga tn. I believe it’s around 3k

1 Like

If you cut way back on eating out it helps you save a lot, especially if you cook from scratch instead of buying prepared foods. Also eating less meat saves a lot of money, either eating much smaller portions or eating occasional meatless meals. Eggs, tofu & big tubs of plain yogurt (add your own sweeteners like fresh, frozen or dried fruit, nuts, honey, maple syrup or preserves) are great, cheap sources of protein. Almost every culture has some tasty version of beans & rice.

Pay for whatever you can in cash. Seeing your money slip through your fingers makes you realize what you’re spending. Keep track of every penny you spend for a month. Then look at the results and see what you can do without.

Do you live with your parents? Are they caring for your child/children? I can see why they would have pressured you if it impacts their responsibilities and expenses, especially if you’re not close to caring for yourself and your offspring independently or having a life partner to carry half the load.

And remember, joyful babies turn into surly teens and you still have to love and take care of them, and you’ll want to save a bundle for their post-high school education.

You can get a “baby fix” by volunteering at a hospital to comfort addicted babies, teaching Sunday School, babysitting, getting a job in a day care or taking classes and getting certified to open a day care center in your home. If you are living independently, you can look into being a foster parent.

You need to get on a tight budget and start saving all you can to reach your goal. I think you deserve another child if you want one! You can do this, but you have to plan your work, then work your plan!!

1 Like

I had my tubes tied years ago after my second child and me and my husband decided we wanted another so we used our tax refund to pay for it and I had my daughter 2 years ago

Why not just go with a copper IUD for under $100 every 5 years?

Ivf may be cheaper and worth looking into :grin: