What would you do?

My husbands 24 year old daughter recently left her husband of 4 years because he wouldn’t let her go party when the kids 1yr and 2yr went to bed. We had no idea she had been cheating on him until she got an apartment… we were delivering some things like furniture and housewares to help her get started . We live 3 hours away and upon our arrival we checked out the place and I walked in the bedroom and there was a boy laying in bed with our grandkids . I was like ooooooops… she didn’t even care . I did some investigating and come to find out the boy just turned 15 and he is in fact living with her . She is 24 . What does a boy have to offer her ? Is she considered a sex offender ? I’m worried sick about this ! The rumors all over town are so embarrassing. I really want to turn her in !

824 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What would you do? - Mamas Uncut

Wtf yes call the police

18 Likes

She’s a nonce, call the police…

2 Likes

Ummmm. Yes… That is definitely not ok! In the eyes of the law yes she would be considered a sex offender! Not cool…

Personally, I’d take my grandchildren. Call the cops, report her and be there for those babies.

24 Likes

Call the police. He’s 15 years old. You should’ve phoned them when you saw it.

27 Likes

Yes you should turn her in in my opinion. That is considered a sex offender! Your grandchildren should not be around her

If you are worried contact child welfare/police. It sounds harsh as shes your child but these kids dont get a childhood do over. I feel so bad that you have to straighten this out

2 Likes

She is considered a sex offender

1 Like

he 15 she’s 24? THATS IS CONSIDERED RAPE IN MOST STATES!! Definitely get cops involved for those grand babies bc he could be some sicko !!!

Get the kids first then call the police!

8 Likes

Yes, she is… Smh! Get those babies out of that house! And turn her arse in! That’s just disgusting!!

Yes she is a sex offender and as a mother of 4 boys I would ask you to report it to his parents and the police immediately

Definitely a sex offender and it is your responsibility to turn her in… I hate to say this because this is your child we are talking about, but She is violating this boy and I am sure his parents know nothing about it and would not approve.

Ummm this is not ok. A 15 year old child!

1 Like

I would petition for emergency custody for either the father if he is fit or for yourselves. Call the police, she is a child predator…

43 Likes

Um yes 100% she’s a sex offender! My son is 15 and she would be in jail if I was this boys mother. And she has children?? My goodness that’s insane

Turn her in, find that boys parents and protect your grandbabies- they should be with their daddy

9 Likes

Why is this even a question? She is a pedo! and there are innocent children that are at risk ! Wtf?

13 Likes

Ring the police she is a nonce

Gross, turn her in :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:.

She’s a child predator!!!

2 Likes

Mother of a boy I would want someone to step in if I had no clue my child was having sexual activity with a 24 yr old women !

27 Likes

What would you do if your 24 year old son had a 15 year old girl in his bed? Do that! As a momma I would of drug her out of there and she would of been the one that needed to call the police. I hope his momma doesn’t get her hands on your daughter ohhweeeee

14 Likes

As the mother of 16 & 14 year old boys, I’d be pissed if an adult was taking advantage of my son! This is disgusting and needs to be reported! Please be there for those grandbabies.

10 Likes

The minute you found out was the minute the cops should have been called. Remember that 15 year old boy is someone’s child too…

25 Likes

Wow! :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: Definitely NOT okay. :-1:t3:

3 Likes

My brother was 15 and his partner was 26ish the police wouldn’t do anything, they are still together he is 25 now

8 Likes

That is a child predator and this needs to be reported. I don’t even know why we’re having this conversation… this is a no brainer :woman_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

would u hesitate if it was ur stepson vs a 15 yr old girl?? He is a minor n that is nt ok. Rather his parents n him are ok with it thats sick n yes she needs to be turned in.

3 Likes

Yes call the police! No way would my 15 year old daughter be living with someone let alone someone who is 24!!! No different for a 15 year old boy

4 Likes

Report, shes taking advantage of him hes a CHILD, take your grandchildren while your at it god knows what she exposes them to :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Why is this even a discussion right now? :woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

Yes she is a sex offender n her kids should be taken away immediately

It’s hard to believe it is the talk of the town and that no one has turned her predator arse in? Are we being punked? Turn it in or get yourself in trouble for knowing and doing nothing.

Why would it be ok for a woman anx not a man… there is no question about it she is a pedophile

1 Like

Really, is she considered a sex offender? Who the hell needs to ask that question. Obviously if an adult messes with a child they’re considered a sex offender. Yes I would report it but you have to be sure something is going on. When you walked in did you see your daughter engaging in sexual acts with the minor or did either of them state anything was going on? But no matter the sex of either person it is illegal for an adult to engage in sexual activity with a minor

Yes she could be in so much trouble an out on the sex afenders register as he’s a miner xx

She is 100 % a sex offender. Wow just completely speechless

If that was my son she would be dead. Better do something before his mom finds out.

6 Likes

Wow not ok. That is not ok, that is still taking advantage of a minor.

1 Like

Report her to the police ASAP…. If it was a 24 yr old male and 15 yr old female it would be no question that’s rape male or female that boy may think it’s cool but she’s a predator and taking advantage of a kid

I think I would be calling the police and local social services… keep your grandchildren safe. That young boy is likely to be vulnerable himself

4 Likes

Call the police she is having sex with a child!

Depends on the state statutes

1 Like

That 15 yr old boy is someone’s child. Please report it for his sake and the sake of your grandchildren.

4 Likes

He’s 15, she is 24, why are you asking us these questions… clearly you know the right thing to do, so do it

12 Likes

Call the police like yesterday already though geesh

3 Likes

That is not okay! He is a child and she is an adult! Call the police and protect your grandchildren!

2 Likes

Ummm i hope you call somebody

1 Like

I would turn her into the police and file for full custody of your grandbabies, that boy is also someone’s son. He is being abused and also needs protecting from your daughter.

5 Likes

Turn her in get the kids n raise them away from the system

2 Likes

Report her and take those babies! What happens if she makes false accusations on that boy. That boys whole life is fucked! I don’t care if she thinks it’s okay or that “he loves her” she has probably manipulated him, he is 15 he doesn’t know better. As the age old saying goes- young dumb and full of cum. Sounds derogatory I know but boys are only just discovering women and a 24 year old should not be encouraging any behaviour like that

That boy’s parents would appreciate this being reported.

2 Likes

Why the F*** are you not contacting the police and coming on here ?! 15-24 that’s illegal and a common sense age gap to know it’s not right . :woman_facepalming:t2: DO SOMETHING because that 15 year old doesn’t know any better he’s only 15 . As for your daughter or whatever she’s a Predator so again DO SOMETHING

11 Likes

Turn her in!!! That’s a child :disappointed: I have an almost 15 year old daughter & this sickens me

He’s 15, he’s a child!! Definitely call the police!!

Listen to the comments. What is happening is not ok. In fact, it’s illegal and immoral. She shouldn’t be around kids, period if she’s a pedo. Your grandbabies could be in danger as well.

2 Likes

That is SO wrong. I hope you contacted authorities. Take those kids away from her ASAP.

You have a duty to turn her in. You’d have reported a man doing this to her when she was 15

10 Likes

Turn her in take the kids asap

2 Likes

Yes you turn her in. You should’ve backed out slowly and called the cops/CPS immediately. She’s taking advantage of a child… I’d also let the dad know so that he can get with his lawyer and get the ball rolling. And be respectful to your ex sil so that you can have a positive relationship with him and the children.

18 Likes

Sounds like her ex is more responsible than she is…I would fill him in on what is going on. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t agree w a 15 year old being in the apartment w THEIR children, much less a bed!!! JMO

7 Likes

15 that’s my son’s age. Wtf would she want with that?

1 Like

Why do you need advice?? You obviously know what to do…

3 Likes

That’s a CHILD. You better call police.

2 Likes

I would simply tell her what’s about to happen and tell her she needs to give you the kids b4 the law shows. As a kid that went through the system trust me that shit will mess with a kid no matter the age. Try to get those babies out of there b4 the law shows in my opinion. Around here when the law shows family has a heck of a time getting the kids outta state custody… just a thought :woman_shrugging: prayers for u and your family

That’s wrong. He’s a child.

1 Like

Yes she is a sex offender

If she was a man would you hesitate to call the police

4 Likes

That’s sexual assault and she needs reporting ASAP

4 Likes

The minute I saw him in bed with my grandkids, I would be asking questions to her and him and contacting his parents and the police…

7 Likes

My mother abused me (CSA) and it could have been avoided if someone called signs like this in. PLEASE tell the authorities

6 Likes

The fact you even have to ask is a problem.
Firstly - statutory rape. He is NOT old enough to consent!!
Second - she is the adult, it is paedophilia and she should be arrested, charged and jailed.
Third - your grandchildren in bed with a strange teenage boy and you just walked away….?!?!
Rumours and embarrassment are the least of your worries!!! Grab those kids while your own kid learns how to be an adult!!!

He’s 15, she’s a sex offender. Call the police immediately.

She’s a pretitor just like any 24 year old in a relationship with a 15 year old. She is damaging all involved. Report her immediately

1 Like

Obviously you have to turn her in! That’s a CHILD! If the kid were 18 that would be completely different. But 15! Absolutely not okay!

3 Likes

That a child who don’t kno better call the cops on her and tell the kids father also so he aware of it she shouldn’t be havin those kids around that

In our state that’s against the law…she would get in trouble big time here for that

The fact that you asked IF she’s a sex offender, shows that you are ignorant. A 15 yr old is a child. A CHILD. Girl if you do not turn her in, you are part of the problem here.

yes she is a sex offender he is under age and she needs turned in to the police

Where is this boys parents?? Call the cops immediately. This shouldn’t even be a question.

I’m 25 and I find this absolutely DISGUSTING and incredibly disturbing. Do something about it ASAP…

6 Likes

She is most definitely a sex offender…its just as bad as a grown man with a 15 yr old girl in bed …call and report her.where is this boys parents…smh
And she has her children in bed with him…oh hell no…sounds like a call to children services as well.

1 Like

Please call the cops

1 Like

I’m actually goin through something similar only my daughter is almost 16 and he is 22 and I have been to the police their is nothing they can do they have to be caught in bed they can do a welfare check it’s a load of shit absolutely disgusting he should be charged

I would of asked who & why he was laying in bed with my grand babies !!
Maybe he’s there as the babysitter but wth? Either way I’d want Answers like Now. I’m guessing you might be worried she’d flee with those babies? And then never have answers?
Your son needs to hire a attorney …
Need answers as to why he’s living there? Maybe he’s had a falling out with his parents? He should be in school? Maybe his parents don’t care? Maybe he’s a troubled teen?
Either way if in fact you know for sure he’s her boyfriend is get Answers before is let my babies live there. Jmo

2 Likes

I get that you love her & this is ridiculously hard. But family or not, you need to do right by that CHILD. Even if it means turning your own in.

6 Likes

Not doing anything about the situation makes you just as guilty as the one doing it.

14 Likes

Why would the admin even post this? This is a crime! A legit crime! Ridiculous that this was even posted for other mothers and people to read. It makes me question the judgment of the admins approving these for post. :woman_facepalming:t3:

But to answer the “fan question” A boy has nothing to offer your grown adult step daughter. Yes she is considered a sex offender once charges are pressed and she is found guilty. :pray: I will say a prayer for your family and the boys family.

15 will get her 20! That’s so wrong on so many levels! She will lose her children but honestly sounds like she needs to. She’s putting them in a bad situation.

3 Likes

Yes, turn her in. Kid is 15. Wtf is he doing in bed with her younger kids? Women can be pedophiles too. Weird situation.

1 Like

Omg​:broken_heart:. U gotta keep an eye on the kids. Watch for changed behavior or bathroom issues. Wth is WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN THAT CANT BE ALONE. HOW DESPERATE :pray:

2 Likes

That boy is someone else’s child! She is a pedophile. Yes, that’s the correct word. The authorities need to be called.

7 Likes

Why do people feel like if it’s a woman it’s not as bad?? If that was a 24 y

4 Likes

Yes she’s a pedophile and should be registered as a sex offender tf.

I was 15 and my oldest sons dad was 24. I am 26 now and am disgusted at the thought that a 24 year old could have ever liked or “loved” a 15 year old. I’d report her.:woman_shrugging:t2: My mom wanted to report my sons dad and I said no (mistake on my part).

1 Like

A 24 year old shouldn’t be with an 15 year old, he’s still a child in high school and she’s an adult she can go to jail for this and she should because this is sick in every which way and for her letting her babies lay in bed with him is so wrong on every level. No Adult should ever hurt a child… If this was my son i would so make sure justice was involved because she’s taking a advantage of a child

9 Likes

Why come to Facebook with this? Call the cops.

1 Like