What would you do?

Turn her in, protect them grandkids

1 Like

Wouldn’t this post be considered “child in danger”?

4 Likes

Hes someone’s kid for God sakes you have grand babies their please turn her in or get them kids he’s still In school
It’s not consensual at this age she’s commenting statutory rape

Call the police, turn her in. The child may not know better but she certainly does. Think if it were opposite genders there would be zero hesitation about calling the police.

5 Likes

Just as a man is wrong if he does…she’s wrong. Let’s be honest you wouldve called the cops if it was the other way around. What’s good for the goose is definitely good for the gander.

4 Likes

I’d be calling the cops! That’s someone’s 15 yr old baby!!! :rage:

7 Likes

If she is having sex with a 15 year old you need to turn her in.

I’d call the police and social. Those kids need looking after

Um yes. Thays sex offender

Yeah that is indeed a sex offender

I can’t believe this is even a question ,
Get the grand babies and call the police, get the dad involved.

Um yes shes a pedo…if the roles were reversed would he of been a pedo?

9 Likes

If you know for a fact that’s what’s going on that I’d report it but some states have the Romeo and Juliet law

15 is 15 and most states they aren’t old enough for consent and this is wrong! She needs to be put in jail just like any man would be for a girl!

1 Like

What would you do if it was the other way around?

1 Like

Omg yes please turn her in! I’m so sorry you’re going through this. There is nothing okay about this and she is a predator.

4 Likes

100% a sex offender, I would 100% sit her down and explain before she gets jailtime

Omg sick sick sick women what the hell is wrong with her

I want to know what he was doing in the bed with the children, that is not normal

4 Likes

Do the right thing and protect those kids. Turn her in. Hopefully she’ll get the help she needs. First and foremost, those children need to be away from her…

There is a boy/man who regardless of if you don’t know him or not, lying in bed with your grandbabies… and all you say is oops and leave the room? First off, age difference aside, I would have flipped my shit because no boy man child needs to be anywhere near my kids or grandbabies. Second of all I would have confronted him AND her after I flipped my lid and addressed everything then and there. Third cops and his parents would have been called. She is 24. She knows full damn and well he is 15 and completely off limits. If she were a man with a 15 year old girl everyone and their grandma would be all up on that and his ass would be arrested and doing time.

Where is the location of the post? Uk etc? Why has his mum not reported or education looked into it? Especially as 15 and living with her and you say it’s public knowledge in the town? Also you say you live 3 hours away from her location but still you know the gossip and none of the town have stepped in.
Lots doesn’t seem to add up I’m in agreeable that sex with a minor if it’s the Uk should be reported. No matter if it’s male or female being the older in age.

3 Likes

Are you serious
There is no question

Call the police she’s a pedophile

2 Likes

Worries me this is being asked! As bad as them for not turning it in and protecting children! She’s a nonce end of

1 Like

If this was a 24 year old guy with a 15 yr old girl…would you ask that question?

10 Likes

Yeaj that’s illegal af

Your allegiance to your daughter ends when the welfare of a child is at stake!! Get the authorities involved or you’re just as guilty as her.

11 Likes

Yes she’s absolutely a sex offender if they’re having sex which it definitely seems like that. The gender bias when it comes to this topic is absurd and it’s still very illegal

It’s sad these women bringing these strange men around like a revolving door.
Those kids are already trying to adjust to not having their dad everyday, a new home and now some teenage boy banging your mom?

5 Likes

Turn her in thats disgusting she a paedophile you need to protect your grandchildren asap

1 Like

15 wtf :flushed: I wish a grown woman would with my soon to be 15 year old TUHHHH where’s the boy mother at smh

1 Like

In 11 of the states 17 is the legal age of consent and all other states is 16. In all 50 states 15 is too young.

4 Likes

You’re now responsible for anything she’s done to that 15 year old since you saw him.
Call. The. Police.
Get the childrens father prepared to take custody of them and prepare your husband to have a s3x offender daughter.

Call the police. That’s paedophilia.

3 Likes

He is almost just as close to the children as he is to her in age. There’s no telling what a 15-year-old who thinks this is acceptable would do to the young children as well. He shouldn’t be around the children and she should not be around him

2 Likes

Technically…. Ifshes sleeping w him itsstatutory rape, or sexual misconduct w a minor, and yesshecould possibly be charged and have to reg as a sex offender…. Have you tried talking to her?

She absolutely is considered a sex offender and needs to be reported to the police. She is a predator and deserve the same punishment as a 24yr old male with a 15yr old female.

1 Like

Yeah pretty sure thats illegal! Not to mention disgusting! Id report her not only to authorties,but cps as well.

2 Likes

I feel like you shouldn’t even be asking this if you’ve already contemplated turning her in, in fact the police should have been informed as soon as you knew. Them poor children :cry:!

3 Likes

Jail time, he has jail time to offer

2 Likes

She can go to jail for that because he is a minor, if his parents find out they can press charges on her, at 17 nothing can be done but a 15 year old… please try to get your daughter to understand this or her husband will have some ammunition to divorce and take the children. And to answer your question mam SEX that is the only thing he has to offer, he doesn’t work pay bills and take care of a family so he is never tired and always ready to go if you know what I mean :sleepy: if anyone finds out and she is charged she will be labeled a Pedophile and then will not be allowed to be around her own children without someone being there she really needs to understand how serious this is and she can get another boyfriend that is age-appropriate but this little boy she’s worth it’s gonna cost her everything I pray for you as a mother and trying to get your 24 year old to understand this I’ll be praying for you and your family

:scream::scream::scream: Seriously, the police need to be called, I can’t believe this would be a question you would even need advice on, please do the right thing

She is a sex offender. Disgusting

Only illegal if she is sleeping with him ……

1 Like

Tell on her!!! She is a predator. This is not ok.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I say stand by your son in law because he is going to have them before this is over

1 Like

Are you positive they’re sexually together? Like you know they’re having sex?

She’s gonna lose those children being with a child so young.

1 Like

You’re joking, right? She’s 24 and he’s 15 and you’re asking if this is appropriate???

Would you allow your 15 year old child to date a 24 year old?

This needs to be addressed immediately! I don’t know if your step-daughter is stupid or just doesn’t care, but sounds like dads gonna be the one raising those kids when mom is in prison for statutory rape!

That’s definitely illegal AND where TF are HIS parents???

5 Likes

It’s called statutory rape. He’s a child and can’t consent. Where are his parents??

Absolutely disgusting. If it were your 15 year old in that bed you wouldn’t have hesitated to call the cops am I wrong??

6 Likes

Yes she could go to jail

Euw 15?! That’s wrong. How about talk to her about it?!

Turn her in she is a pedophile

5 Likes

Not acceptable … His mother would probably die omg, I’d literally have a heart attack I have a 15 Yo son he has no business being there

Find out what type of grandparents rights you may have in your county. Help their dad get into a position of being able to care for the children if she looses them or does jail time.

I bet u wouldn’t turn her in if she was biologically yours smh. U don’t know what he was doing u just assume

2 Likes

I would call the cops and report it cuz yea she a pedophile

4 Likes

And no one was concerned that the 15-year-old boy was sleeping with the one and two year old? This is wrong on so many levels

13 Likes

You shouldn’t be worried about what’s embarrassing you… if she is taking advantage of an under age CHILD she needs reported. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

You know what you need to do, so do it for your grandchildren’s safety.

3 Likes

She’s a a sex offender.
Do the right thing and turn in.

Maybe she’s babysittingbhim.

1 Like

Turn her in. She’s a predator and has serious issues. If it were a man, this wouldn’t even be a question.

4 Likes

Wtf!! Turn her in!! She’s a pedophile and your grandchildren are not safe with her!!! As a parent I get it could be difficult for you but she’s grown and you have to think of the children… including the one she’s already abusing!!

6 Likes

If this were man with a 15 year old child in his bed I feel like you wouldn’t hesitate to call the police. She’s a predator. Turn the pedophile in already!

6 Likes

Definitely a sex offender. And should 100% be turned in. If you dont turn her in you’re just as guilty. Protect those babies! Do not keep quiet or it could be her very own kids she’s grooming next.

You may be “worried” about the drama that may follow” but you need to do what’s right. That 15 year old CHILD needs to be removed from that situation, and also her children don’t need to see that.

1 Like

A 15 year old boy in bed with babies? Why is this not an issue?

4 Likes

That’s child abuse he’s 15 don’t matter if he wants it or not she should no better she’s the adult

2 Likes

Definitely a pedophile and does not need those kids. Turn her on or you are just as bad as her.

1 Like

If it was a 24 year old man this wouldn’t even be a question. Yes, she’s a pedophile and you should report it.

3 Likes

The question is: are you willing to take her children in with you after you report her? If so, are you ready to start all over?

2 Likes

Depending on your state it may be OK according to law BUT as a mother to a son and daughters this is nasty and very disturbing!! How would u like it if roles where switched and it was your 15 year old daughter with a 25 year old grown ass man ?!! Your bonus daughter is nasty plain and simple ! She got kids but wanna F with a kid ? Smh

I am very concerned that not only is he 15 and a minor - I’m incredibly concerned that he was laying in bed with your grandchildren. I know it is your husbands daughter but I would have a conversation with the husband/soon to be ex husband about all of this. That is concerning and disgusting. He is the father of the children and he deserves to know. I would help the husband/soon to be ex husband in any way, shape, or form. I would also contact social services and talk to a case worker about the steps that should be done. The boy is 15. Who knows what he is doing or capable of especially with those kiddos. He very easily could be getting groomed by your daughter.

5 Likes

Those poor kids. Every single person involved is just wrong for allowing this to go on.

2 Likes

If this was a 24 year old man with a 15 year old girl I don’t think turning him in would even be a question. Same goes for her. Very gross.

12 Likes

It’s post like this when I wanna see names bc this would be a run rabbit whole of Facebook to fall into.

1 Like

I would def call the cops. A 24 year old woman has no buisness messing with a 15 year old boy.

2 Likes

One question, sorry this might seem selfish.

Are y’all gonna take the grandchildren in to raise when she gets sent away?

But yeah she needs to get sent away, if it was a man you wouldn’t hesitate.

3 Likes

You are obligated to report

4 Likes

Turn her in immediately and take those babies from her like now because that is not safe for them. Shes a chimo and does not need to be around those kids

1 Like

Is the 15yr old her bf? Or her bfs kid? That would be my first question. Secondly if bfs kid then we’re all the kids just sitting on the bed while furniture was moved? Bc that would make sense.
Now if he is the bf. Then unfortunately I’d be reporting your dil. Will the husband take the kids? Will y’all be able to take the kids if he can’t?

Nonce is used in prison to classify someone who’s in on a sex crime on a child or others.

Sounds sick to me …. I’d report it .

Yes. If the authorities are notified that a 15 yr old is living with a 24 yr old, the 24 yr old could be found guilty as a pedophile, go to jail, lose her children, and have to register as a sex offender. If you know about it and don’t report it. You could be considered an accessory.

I hope she likes prison.

That boy JUST hit puberty within the last FOUR years. He is still a child. “Is she a sex offender?”
If your daughter was 15 and the boys was 24, would you ask if HE was a sex offender?
Gross.

Yes she is a sex offender it’s illegal what she is doing. Some one needs to turn her ass in. If you don’t want to do it directly then get a friend or family member to do it but that boy is just a kid and deserves for some one to speak up and stand up for him. Even if you don’t know him that may have to be you!

She’s a child rapist. Report her immediately.

First is he definitely the one she’s with or could it be the bloke shes gone with kid? If he is her new partner then Yes she’s a sex offender he’s under age. Step child or not you need to turn her in. I hate to judge but this is gross if he is the one she is with and if i was her kids dad id be fighting for custody of the kids xx

Call the police wtfff, that is fucking rape, what kind of question even is that?

Why does she think it’s okay to be so open about it around y’all.?

That is disgusting! You need to call the police.

Why the f*** did you not call the cops!?!

Omg! You should have already contacted the authorities ! Where is this kids mother??? Is he a run away? He’s around those babies! No way I would of walked out of the door without answers ! Those babies need to be protected !:rage::rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Hell yea she is this just goes to show how mess up the world is. Of it was a men y’all wouldn’t even be guessing it now ion got nothing against cougar’s just not under the age of 20

I would insist that she move closer and with out the little boy toy whatever that’s about I mean reAlly