What would you if your kids dad had a baby on you?

Leave him be and move on for ur own sanity

If I’ve learned anything, it’s that if you define your relationship as “on again - off again”, it’s not gonna work. If y’all keep breaking up and making up, that’s all your relationship is ever gonna me. Neither one of you are “in love” with each other. If you were, you wouldn’t be on/off. That aside, if you weren’t together, and he was with someone else, he didn’t cheat and you have zero right to be upset that he now has a child with someone else. The way I see it, you can continue your on/off relationship and that’ll be your life or you can end it completely and move on. Find someone else, who isn’t gonna do the on/off bullshit. That’s just to much drama!

Yeah… that’s a no from me. He is out there having unprotected sex with God only knows how many women. Why risk your health and sanity for community dick? If he truly loved you and wanted to be with you, he wouldn’t be out there making babies with other women. Time to take your dignity and move on.

This is legit my story 8 years ago… if he would’ve gotten that other girl pregnant while we were on break(even though it was a 2 year break) I don’t think I would’ve been able to do it honestly.

1 Like

I would never be with him again . There is no way I could ever forgive him .

2 Likes

Love yourself and move on. If he wanted to be with you, he would be. Know your worth and stop playing the off and on thing. It’s hard to let go but even harder when you’ve wasted years. Hugs❤

1 Like

Move on focus on you and your child. Self love and self care are needed!!!

1 Like

Well for one dont demanize that child. For two yall took a break and thats childish af. Time for you to walk away, get some counseling for yourself and your kiddo and find some real happiness

1 Like

Hmm on and off for 10 yrs huh? Sounds to me like you’re a back up plan till he finds something else. Either get a clue and move on, or stay in that situation and be miserable.

11 Likes

No. God no. I would never deal with all that. Just because youre on a break doesn’t give him the right to go get another girl pregnant. Thats insane. Any man that really loves you and wanted to be with you would take that break to fix himself and work towards trying to fix your relationship so you could get back together and raise your child as a family. No real man thats worth a sh1t would ever use taking a break to figure things out as an excuse to sleep with other women let alone get one pregnant and then try to come back to you. Hes disgusting. We don’t know the whole story about this break you guys took but I can bet it was something like you wanted him to change the way he treated you before you moved foward in your life together and needed space and time to think about if you had a future with him if he didn’t change?.. That kind of break in a 10 year relationship is a break for self reflection and self improvement so you can mend your family. Whats this guy do, go out and sleep with another girl and get her pregnant. And then comes back to you like its all good cuz you were on a break. Thats little boy stuff. He obviously doesn’t give a sh1t about you or your feelings or your wants and needs or saving his family. Honey you deserve way better than that. Now he wants you to take him back after getting a 3rd woman pregnant? Wow he has 3 kids with 3 different women. No. No fuking way. If he wanted to be with you and keep your family together in a healthy loving relationship he never would’ve have put himself in this position. Lose that loser.

It has nothing to do with the child. I wouldn’t want anyone that lead me on for 10 years.

My kids dad had a child in between our two boys while on a break. So he’s got 3 boys m. Mine our 7 and 3 and the other girls is 4… I welcomed him with open arms and loved him just as my own… but sadly his dad didn’t he only accepted my children but not the one that he had with the other girl and abandoned him and I left him for that reason because he wanted to pick and choose what children to have in his life and that is not okay with me, I could deal with the child in between our children that happened while on break but I can’t deal with him abandoning that child. So welcome the new baby… you guys were on a break, shit happens and that baby is your babies sibling. Who cares what others think just make sure he loves that child and your child the same… cause now my boys are split from that brother and don’t see him anymore and my 7 year old is very mad at his father for that… :disappointed:

There’s a reason why you two are off and on…. And this has nothing to do with the fact that he has another child, but you should absolutely not go back. You two are just repeating the same pattern and game y’all have been playing. It’s not going to be fair to the child you have now. Don’t do anything you’re not one million percent certain about. If you two are on this time, there will be a next time you’re off. Just sayin

Move on! Let him keep the trash.

Wow. Um I would leave for my child’s sake if not my own. Just wow

1 Like

If it’s been on and off, after 10 years of trying… With a new abusive mother and child in the mix, how can it ever improve? Time to move on and find happiness.

3 Likes

My eyes rolled so hard I saw my brain. This is the bullshit that happens when you don’t have self love…

First…I would grow TF up because you’re a parent
Secondly y’all WEREN’T together
Being a booty call for your baby daddy isn’t a relationship
He didn’t betray you he is an adult that had sex with another adult and created a baby

So in conclusion, GROW TF UP and just worry about your child

Honestly, if you all cared that much for each other, there wouldn’t be so many “breaks” and sleeping with other people. Sounds like high school drama to me and it’s time to grow up for your child.

I’ll never know why so many people laugh at posts. Yes some of the posts are common sense or maybe they are silly to you, but that doesn’t mean you belittle or make someone ESPECIALLY a woman who’s struggling in that area of their lives. Lordy Lordy :roll_eyes:

Stick it out mama, lay down your ground rules and boundaries. Go get a no contact order, and he can get a parenting order out in place. Solves the issues. That way when she wants to act a fool you have the paperwork to nail her ass to the wall….don’t bow down to anything or anyone.

I wouldn’t deal with that! Life is to short. Move on…

2 Likes

In my opinion, there’s no such thing as “breaks” in a relationship. You either stay together or you don’t. Of course there are scenarios where people do get back together, but 10 years is a bit much. It’s not either child’s fault that y’all are acting this childish either.

1 Like

Dump him. He will sleep with anybody.

Let’s go through this one piece at a time. He’s got 3 kids with 3 seperate women; you point out that he was always supposedly in love with you but you’ve been on again and off again for 10 years but you don’t mention if you are head over heels in love. I’d assume if it was actual love and you wanted to build a family and a life together, you would have already done so and would have gotten married. Now you are talking about continuing a relationship with a man that is okay with another woman threatening one of his children and you are asking if you think you should just deal with the drama? Kids don’t just go away when they turn 18. It sounds like you both have a lot of growing up to do away from one another. Your relationship comes off as toxic.

6 Likes

Toss him please …sounds like way to much drama

If you couldn’t get it together in 10 years…(not judging)…but that’s a clear indication in and of itself.

8 Likes

Before you contemplate whether to reproduce with this guy again ask yourself if your willing to share any more of you time, affections, income, and future with the rest of the harem

To much drama, don’t be putting your personal stuff out here ,get professional help & move on.

2 Likes

Lol I dont get that stigma I’d rather have multiple baby dads then keep getting pregnant by a dude that already dont take care of the kids he has that’s more embarrassing to me then having multiple baby dads definitely move on please it’s been 10 years dude ain’t trying to have anything serious with you like everyone’s else says sounds like he treating tyou as a back up plan and fuck that you and kid deserve so much better

To me, your relationship sounds toxic. In my humble opinion, it would be best for all parties to make a clean break, and move on. When you find the one, you don’t take breaks like that. He’s not the one, and you will never find that if you keep dealing with this toxic relationship. Remember, how you are treated is how your kids will believe they deserve to be treated when they are older.

6 Likes

It’s past time for you to move on.

Move on it’s his ball game

I had this happen to me! I was 6 months pregnant when he got her pregnant but i didnt even find out till may of this year after they are both over 1. so that daughter is 6 months younger than my daughter with him. If you have it in you please leave. Idk why im still here … found out a few weeks ago hes also talking to another girl and im paying 95% of bills but he makes more then me AND paid his nieces rent

6 Likes

Thats lot in child support going out

None of this is love just a big ole lust bubble

4 Likes

He couldn’t have used a Condom? I thought I read it was a BREAK. Lol goddamn

1 Like

10 years off and on? You’ve wasted enough time, move on with your life

14 Likes

Haha. F*ck that shizz. Leave him alone.
Yall have been on and off for a reason. For 10 long years yall cant get it together. And you still want to try? Look at it from a bigger picture. What do you really want out if this relationship? Why waste more time when it hasn’t worked out for the past 10 years

It sounds like he doesn’t think about anyone but himself. Do you want to keep going thru that

That kid is your daughters sibling so you don’t have much choice in having to deal with that side of it. Also actuality have a proper conversation with the other woman. Sit just the two of yous and get it all out there. I can imagine you have both said horrid s**t to each other and had vile arguments but actually talk and listen. Don’t get mad don’t get defensive. You will probably find hes played you both. Honestly i would have a stroke with that much drama in my life.

Well I think it’s time for you to move on, if you don’t want to be played anymore.

1 Like

Get rid of him you need someone that cares only for you because every time you guys get into a fight he is going to go after someone else

3 Likes

What would Jerry Springer say ?

3 Likes

Accept it. The past is the past. Move on before you chase him away. Forgive and grow old together

1 Like

Leave and never look back

4 Likes

Girl that has to of caused alot of pain. Please move on… for your mental health and for your shared child do not keep going through this. You deserve alot more than what you are getting and from what I read, deep down you know what would be best. Don’t stay for a child and continue unhappy and hurting… having another child even through a break to think things through is so uncaring of him to do to you. Move forward not backwards. Also it’s not selfish to not want another child. Give yourself time to heal and you never know someone might come along and be stable in your life who treats you amazing and you could have a happy family don’t let one guy stop you from thinking it’s possible

4 Likes

Your choice your playing a game. I feel for the kids

1 Like

This was difficult to read. Real talk. Too many grammar mistakes. It’s difficult to understand the story. It sounds like he got someone pregnant before you were teenagers which means prior to 12 yrs and now he wants to be in that child’s life. How many years have gone by and you don’t need to have a relationship with his bm. As long as he has a custody/parenting through the court he can eliminate unnecessary drama from the bm. If u love him u stay and accept his other child as ur own. Sounds like ur embarrassed of blenders family’s and u wanna leave but then start a new family which would be blended family anyway. I think it’s besides the bm it’s that u guys are still on and off and it’s not a stable relationship and he broke the trust. Maybe u just need some time to figure out if u can trust him. He has his own custody battle with the bm and that takes a year to resolve in court.

1 Like

Reading this hurt my head :woozy_face:

5 Likes

This has nothing to do with the children. It has everything to do with him telling you lies, stringing you along, and impregnating other women between the times you guys aren’t together. Leave that trash in the trash can and go find someone that’s actually worth having a life with. Not someone you’re scared will breakup with you and then come back to say he’s had another kid with another person.

26 Likes

You should keep him around and get him a vasectomy and then break up with him… all responsible pet owners get their pets fixed before they turn them out into the world.

11 Likes

I actually had this happen and that little girl is wonderful. It took a while for me to get over being upset about it but now she’s just another blessing to our family in my eyes. I don’t deal with BM he does so that cuts out any drama.

Baby’s are always a blessing and remember if you love him that baby is an extension of him. :heart:

2 Likes

If he really loved you and wanted to be with you, he wouldn’t of had a baby with another woman. Also, you can get an OP on said lady for threats to you and your child. However, we don’t know the full conversations you and her have. I would have to know what is said for her to threaten you (no excuse for her to bring your daughter into it though!) If you are hurt and confused by it and cannot move past it… then let it go and move on with your life. There is someone out there that will love you & stay faithful to you. On and off relationships are EXHAUSTING & when you have children are very unstable and can be confusing for the children.

3 Likes

Well do you want a man not to deal with you and your kid? He didnt cheat if you were on a break

4 Likes

Don’t waste your time he can’t keep it in his pants and hops around like the Easter bunny. Let him be a dad but get your child support and move on. The drama he drags qith him will destroy yall anyway avoid the nonsense and get you a real man

3 Likes

If you adults can’t work things through like civilized people what are you showing your kids? By allowing the drama only shows your kids how to disrespect each other and other people! Grow up all of you! Stay apart and teach your children how to walk away from situations that aren’t healthy or stable. Are you willing to let this other person belittle you and your children, will she be sure they are well taken care of and not abused! That’s what I would fear, if she doesn’t take care of herself or her child what makes you think she will yours. If he doesn’t stick up for his child with you what makes you think he’ll be a good dad to them? Open your eyes, stop feeling sorry for yourself because he had a child with someone else when you two were apart. Move on, you owe it to you and your child. If you don’t move on your no better than her wasting both of your time on a looser! Teach your child by setting the example!

Does anyone use birth control anymore? He’s unreliable and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Why would u even let him treat you in that way,going around sleeping with who he wants not using protection even if he’s getting more pregnant,u need to get away from that asshole ASAP if you have any ounce of respect for yourself and your child.

10 yrs of this off and on??? It’s never going to change!! By now you know that!! Go live your life with your daughter. It’s time to be happy!!

Move on. Coparent with him. That’s it. If he was serious about you, he wouldn’t have needed a break. Either you’re in it to win it or you’re not.

Girl get your stuff and kid and get out! It will only get worse from here on out! Been there done that!

Id accept it happened and move on. If you guys are breaking up and getting back together all the time there is obviously something missing. The earlier you move on the earlier you can build a new life for yourself

He wants to be with you when it’s convenient for him. Leave that whole situation alone and learn to coparent together and that’s it.

The on again off again for 10 years is already a bad sign. Move on without him

1 Like

Tell him to get a vasectomy! Move on he can’t keep his pants zipped!!!

I would personally move on with my life.

3 Likes

Knowing he didn’t care enough about you to even use a condom on a random is a dealbreaker. I’d leave and he can deal with all his baby mommas

9 Likes

He needs to tell her to check her attitude. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

1 Like

Go forward with your life and forget him. Do it for your child :pray:

He will always be that way never faithful

Move on!! You can do so much better

Yes you accept the child

I left my ex because of that.

Bad news…he doesn’t want to be with you and he doesn’t love you. If it walks like a duck…:woman_shrugging:t2:

You were not together at the time. If you don’t want things like this to happen you can’t break up. Period no breaks. But it already happened. So there are 2 and only 2 choices. 1 accept the kid and the relationship and know that there will be drama for the next 20 years or 2 don’t accept the kid and end the relationship and know there will be drama for the next 20 years

1 Like

I met my current boyfriend in 2011, we had two kids in 2012. But we lost contact and didn’t speak for 9 years in the mean time I had two kids, and he had another two kids. We magically reconnected and currently have a baby on the way together. Love is love girl. If you can move on from this, why not right? I don’t see why that should stop you. I also do not get along at all with his baby moms, she’s a disgusting human. Who has threatened me because I am pregnant. But the guy has been the love of my life since I was 15. I wouldn’t have it any other way honestly

So, he had a child before you had you child and you’re complaining that he had another child after yours? That puts you in the same position first bm was in but with current one. Girl, ditch his b*tch ass and raise your baby.

Definitely never. Move on.If you don’t, your just wasting your time.

Yall need to run in opposite directions, and don’t stop

1 Like

get out now, the longer you stay the more regret you will have, just go

Do you really want his dirty dick after THAT?! Good grief…get some self respect and stop settling for half ass males!

3 Likes

The saying he f%ck$ like a
Bunny applied to him

1 Like

Wait. So how many kids does this man have? :thinking: also, if someone physically had a baby on me then I think there are a lot of issues going on here.

You were on a break… But still burns like hell. If he’s not putting bm in her place then walk away

The issue is as soon as something goes wrong or you guys need space in whatever form he’s clearly down to bang people without protection. Having the same father for your children should you want more is always nice but is not always the healthiest . Start with some counseling . Then decide what your hard boundaries are. I Do not accept ,even on a break, unprotected sex with someone! Also him not being the barrier between all his BM and handling the mess He created. Choose what you’re willing to live with. You and your kid have one life, do you see yourself having the life, support and love you and your child deserve

Get the hell out of there don’t ask anymore questions just go

Only you can decide what you can tolerate

Move on you and your child are better off without him

If you have been off and on for 10 years you guys should have split a long time ago. It sounds like a whole lot of drama. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having 2 kids by 2 different men. It just means it didn’t work out with the 1st one and you moved on.

Leave that man alone

You were on a break so he did nothing wrong. If you can’t accept then part ways but you can’t have a continuous on/off relationship and expect him to not be with other women when you’re off.

You cannot “go back”. You can only move forward. Talk about your present situation and feelings. There is probably a lot of beauty in the way this has all come to be. Hurt as well. But “going back” will not ever solve anything.