What's a good sports bra to wear for breastfeeding mamas

Hey mamas! So I have two kids, and I breastfed both of them. So therefore, my boobs are kinda droopy; they hang down about three inches. Does any know of a good bra or sports bras to wear? I feel like I have tried so many, and none of them fit right, which is so irritating. Bonus points if you post a link! Thank you in advance!

5 Likes

Girl imo sports bras r not good Victoria secret has good bras love

I got one at Target that zipped on the front and it was great. I think it was Champion brand.

Walmart has some awesome ones. I had three styles and all worked great. Sports bras but with support that unsnapped at the top.

I found that the bonds ones were really comfy

I live in nursing tank tops. Clasp is so easy to unhook with 1 hand.

you could try savage x fenty https://www.savagex.com

https://www.torrid.com/product/black-360°-back-smoothing™-lightly-lined-everyday-wire-free-bra/12802026.html

These are the most comfortable bras I have ever worn, they are wirefree but still give great support. I will never wear a different bra again cause they are so comfy.

Walmart has front clasps!

I recently learned that Nordstrom will convert your bras into nursing bras. So if you have a favorite you can take it to them and they will turn into a nursing bras for like 15$

I nursed my child for 2.5 yrs. Now my child is 9.5 yrs old. I’ve found the high impact sport bras from Walmart work great and are so comfy. And I’m a 42dd and I barely feel the weight or sagging with the high impact bras. Good luck. :slight_smile:

I really like adore me. You have to buy the set of bra and underwear but they fit really well. They do free exchanges if the size you order doesn’t fit you, and they have a pretty large list of size options. The unlined ones are my favorites from them

Daisity Womens Seamless Sleep… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HYMKY8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Not a sports type bra, but by far the most comfortable one I’ve found! I’m nursing my third baby. I’m also very well endowed and I struggle finding bras on a regular day. These were well worth the price! My niece who is a first time mom is obsessed with them. Read the reviews on Amazon.

I did this with all three of my kids and just bought normal bras afterwards.

I know it seems weird but I went to Victoria secret and they had a person there that helped you find the right bra to fit and be comfortable at the same time. As long as you dont mind someone else checking your boobs.

1 Like

I like the vs knockout sports bra. Its zips up the front

Am here to say a big thanks to Dr Anato , and his great spirits for saving my marriage. No one would have believe that I and my wife will ever come back together again as lovers. But this great spell caster united us in just 48hours. Dr Anato, is truly a real and honest online spell caster. if you have any problem about your marriage or you want to get your wife or husband back immediately. contact him now on is Email address:
[email protected] OR whatsApp number via +2347085140744.
Dr Anato, you are indeed a miracle worker.I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and see the attorney for the divorce. And Dr Anato was the only spell caster that could guarantee me an urgent 48hours spell casting… and he assured me that my husband is coming back… I trusted Dr Anato, and its was more than a dream to see my husband back to my life with lots of apologies and love on the 7th of Oct 2020… And he was remorseful for all his wrong actions… For sure this is really a miracle temple…make contact with him for help on his WhatsApp: +2347085140744 at through his Email address: [email protected]…