When do babies eye color change?

My daughter was born with dark ish blue eyes. I have hazel eyes and her dad’s are brown. Just curious at what age did you notice your little ones eye color start changing?

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. When do babies eye color change? - Mamas Uncut

It can take up to 9 months for their eye color to fully develop

A lot of times at about a year they get their color. Sometimes a little earlier

My eyes are green, husband’s eyes are brown, my son’s eyes are brown, and my daughter who is 5 has blue eyes like my mother.

9 months , thought i had a blue eyed baby , bam 9 months hes hazel! i’m brown his dad is blue

My daughter’s started switching from blue to brown around 14 months and my son’s went from 2 blue eyes to one mostly brown and one blue around 17 months…

My child is 3 years old and his eyes never changed

They may never change. It’s not impossible for her to have blue eyes. That said, around a year or so is what I heard, though I have heard it can be up to 3 years

All 3 of my girls were born with brown eyes. They, of course, all stayed brown. My son was born with bright blue eyes. They stayed until he was about 2ish, and then started changing. He will be 14 soon and his eyes are like a blue-grey/hazel.

My older daughter eyes blue they kinda change now both mine and her dad’s my ex have blue eyes. My youngest daughter’s my middle one and her dad have brown eyes. The youngest one has blue like me.

I have hazel eyes and my husband has green eyes. My daughter has blue eyes and my son has dark brown =)

My first little girls started blue and turned brown before 6 months - my little boys stayed blue until he was 2 and then went brown and my latest little hers just turned around 8 months hers are brown as well

Three of my children’s didn’t change. My oldest two were born. with green eyes and still have green eyes. My third was born with brown eyes and still has brown eyes. My youngest was born with blue and hers changed to brown at around 8 or 9 months old.

My daughter they changed fully by 6 months. My son they’re starting to change at 2 weeks.

My daughter had the bluest eyes for the first few years and now they are the prettiest shade of green. My son had blue eyes for the first year then they turned gray. He’s 7 now and they often change between blue, green and gray. I have blue/green eyes and so does my husband.

All three of mine were born with blue eyes and kept their blue eyes
I have blue eyes and my parents both had brown my sister had brown and my brothers are hazel

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18345 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarsearningjob158.pages.dev/

My daughter is 1 and her eyes are still gray

My daughter was born with blue eyes that never changed. My first son had grayish blue eyes that around a year changed to completely brown. My last son had grey eyes and around 6 months they turned hazel. He’s turning 2 next week and still hazel.

Since you have hazel eyes there’s always the possibility they won’t change at all.

I have hazel eyes my husband has very dark eyes. This is a pic of my daughter when she was a couple months old with bluish grey eyesm she is now 5 and has greyish green eyes.

1 Like

My son had very very blue eyes until he was four years old… then they changed to super green. My daughter is two. Hers haven’t changed yet.

Only my 4th kids eyes started to change. (I have blue, oldest two kids have blue so does their dad… now child 3 got blue and 4 was born with dark eyes almost black. Dad has black hair and very dark brown almost black eyes. She’s 6m old and I started to watch them fade a couple months ago. But they are pretty dark still. She’s the only one with dark hair also. And it hasn’t changed. I heard they can change up until they are 3yr old or so .

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18999 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://LifeStyle263.pages.dev

My eyes are blue hubby are brown our oldest her eyes were brown now hazel our sin had blue eyes til he was about 3 now they are green. Our youngest her eyes have been brown since day one but now have specs of green in them too shes 12

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18766 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarsearningjob258.pages.dev/

I have green eyes and my husband has hazel eyes and our first born had dark blue which changed to light brown around 1 year old, then our second had blue which had changed to light blue around 6 months.

I have bright green eyes, my son’s dad has dark brown. Our sons eyes at 1 year old are dark green

ɪ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍrs Olgusya Gribova ɪ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ her ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪᴀ her Facebook name below and contact her on how to get started
:point_down::point_down:

My kids kept their’s from birth

Around 6 months for each of my 5 kids

You might have blue eyes somewhere in it family on both sides you don’t know about

My sister’s eyes were blue then changed to green when she was a teenager