When do babies start holding their own bottle?

Every baby is different. My twin girls never held their own bottles but never had an issue holding their water cups and then later their milk cups. If you are okay with holding his bottle, then ignore your mother.

4 Likes

I always tell my family unless I ask for advice or opinions don’t give them. Just because your baby isn’t holding their bottle doesn’t make them lazy it’s probably more comfortable for them to relax as you hold it

3 Likes

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

1 Like

My kids did but every kid is different. If you’re concerned talk to their pediatrician

I have 4 kids. Each kid was different.

My partner‘s son refused to hold his bottle he was over a year old so we switched it to a sippy cup with handles

3 Likes

My 1 year old has no issues drinking out of her sippy cup during the day but won’t hold her morning or night time bottle and neither did my now 5 and 2 year olds.

4 Likes

All babies are different. Some just aren’t interested in certain things

2 Likes

Everybody needs to start reporting all these people for spamming this post. It’s sickening. Anyways my kids never held their own bottle. I felt like when they wanted to hold their own bottle, they were ready for a cup

2 Likes

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

Babies find it nurturing and comforting to be held by their mom while they are eating. Some parents prop up the bottles on a pillow or blanket and don’t hold and feed their baby so what’s the take on that? Someone could also say it’s lazy to not hold your babies bottle. Honestly babies benefit from mothers who hold them and hold their bottle for them. I wouldn’t feed into what your mom says and cherish this time you have with your baby.

My daughter skipped the bottle thing and went straight to a sippy cup or cup with a straw at 10 months. She could hold one but just didn’t want to. My other two didn’t much care for it either and wanted momma to hold it. Every kid is different. I wouldn’t let anyone make you feel bad about it. If he isn’t grabbing and holding other things is when I would worry…. Bottle isn’t a big deal.

1 Like

At 8 months a baby should be holding their own bottle

1 Like

He will when he’s ready. All babies different.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. My daughter was a little later than some babies on certain things for awhile and the Dr was talking about intervention services now she’s a little past 1 and she’s right on track. She just wanted to take her time learning :joy: also if there are older siblings they sometimes learn they don’t need to do things on their own because a sibling will do it for them…some of my friends kids didn’t talk for the longest because their siblings would just automatically give them what they wanted or needed so they’d never need to talk

1 Like

My first 2 never did until they were a year and a half. My 9 year old held his bottle really early but needed help to keep it steady at first. He was 2 months I think. Around 6 months he got the hang of it.

Put his hands on his bottle. Maybe he hasn’t learn that skill yet. Every child learns differently.

1 Like

I have six kids three boys three girls the girls caught on early the boys all took longer

I’d ask you pediatrician because not all babies are the same

Now I believe what people say about you is true. are indeed a woman of your words, you have changed life including mine thanks for your kindness Mrs Olgusya

Honestly mine didn’t hold her own bottle until close to 10 1/2 months. She could walk but never held her own bottle. We didn’t mind holding it for her & I think she liked the closeness so we just held it until we cut bottles off at 12 months.

Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Yes he should be able to hold it by now

I was legitimate and after a week of investing with her, I can boldly say she is hard working and real. I started with an investment small capital and i earned a lot of money within 5 days. You can give her a try
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Did she just call an eight month old lazy? What a crazy person.

2 Likes

Each baby develops at their own pace and a doctor will tell you that

2 Likes

My daughter held her own bottle at 4months. But yes, he will when he is ready all babies are different.:blush::raised_hands:

Mine legit didn’t ever really hold his bottle. Maybe for a month or two at night before he turned 1 but I took him off the bottle at one and he was on sippy cups at that point so not much bottle holding lol

All babies are different leave it alone if ur not concerned. If you want to start showing him or help him w it. Prop it every now and then and put his little hands on the bottle. After a while he might be able to do on his own. All
Of my kids were about 7-8 months before they held it on their own

It was a wonderful experience trading Crypto with Mrs Olgusya Gribova indeed you’ve change my financial status, earning a massive amount within a month of trading. I recommend Ma’am Olgusya Gribova for your investment
:arrow_down::arrow_down:

1 Like

Opportunities will alway come your way but if you have already accepted defeat, you might not get to see what life has in store for you. You are the best I must recommend

1 Like

It is a good way to cuddle your baby - won’t be long until they are grown up and not wanting Mom to hug them, etc.

few months or so. but my girl was born with a good amount of upper body strength so idk

You should at least be attempting to encourage your baby to hold it…