When does implantation bleeding happen?

I just wanted to know from other mum’s has anyone had implantation bleeding 2days before period but it was heavier than spotting but lighter than a normal period and if they ended up pregnant. So Abit of a story. I have gotten what I may think is my period but it’s 2 days early when it’s always on time it started at night when it normally always starts in the morning on day 2 now if light bleeding enough to use a pad. Today would have been my due date for my period. I’m so confused. And wondering if anyone else has been through this and ended up being pregnant. Thank you

9 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. When does implantation bleeding happen? - Mamas Uncut

If you’re on the day of your period being due, you can take a pregnancy test. The cheap pink line ones are sensitive enough to pick it up. You should wait for your first morning pee though.

I’ve never had implantation bleeding with any of my 3, it was always lack of bleeding that made me realize I was pregnant.

4 Likes

I did this exact thing and was pregnant

Keep in mind that it could be environmental factors as well. Stress can make our bodies go wonky as well as certain medications. Try not to panic because it will just make it worse. Wait a couple days and take a test.

I did, It was so much that I was convinced it was my period and it was only the fact it only lasted about 24 hours that made me question it. Currently 32 weeks pregnant with our little man. X

1 Like

I’m almost 4 months pregnant now, and I took a pregnancy test December 29 and it was positive. But on Christmas day, I got what I thought was my period. It only lasted a day and it was much lighter than my regular period. But because it was so quick, in assuming it was my implantation bleeding, just at the time I didn’t know I was pregnant. That’s what made me feel I should take a test along with sore boobs.

My daughter it was like the first few hours of my period, enough for a panty liner, where you keep expecting actual period bleeding to start. I think it was that way for maybe 3 days.

I had implantation bleeding with my daughter, I was for sure I was starting my cycle . She will be 3 in a few weeks lol

Generally speaking it can start anywhere from 6-12dpo…but can happen or not happen

Have you had a positive pregnancy test already??

Take a test maybe it came early

Ever since trying for pregnancy, I have noticed spotting most months 2 days before my period (which never happened prior to us trying) I am hopeful every time that it’s implantation bleeding but never seems to be :pensive:

Been there done that - 5 lbs 3 oz. baby girl

I say wait 3-7 days after missed period then test.if you are pregnant you should wait for the hcg to build in your body before testing so your test wouldnt be faint.