When is the best time to take a pregnancy test?

Fan Question
-Krista✨

I’m supposed to start my period on Monday (the 12th) has anyone taken a test 3 days before a missed period and got a positive pregnancy test?

6 Likes

On an expensive one yes with my current pregnancy.

1 Like

You can take a test but it might be faint or say negative I would wait a week after missed period to try.

1 Like

I mean you can, some tests claim to be that sensitive, but those are expensive and it’s not a guarantee. If you test negative with one of those expensive tests, you will retest after your missed period in 3 days anyway, so might as well wait :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yes with 3 of my 4. Get a good test, and are sure it’s a multiple pack jic.

1 Like

I was supposed to start Monday and have tested and still getting a negative and that is with ClearBlue. They say the First Response and Clear Blue can tell up to 2 days before missed period.

1 Like

Yes on a cheap $0.88 test from Walmart

2 Likes

Get the one that says pregnant or not pregnant … You can get one at walmart for like 8 bucks

1 Like

I didn’t get a positive test until I was 8weeks pregnant

1 Like

Yep all six times I’ve been pregnant. I’ve taken as early as 4 days before my missed period bc I knew I wouldn’t be home when I started all the way to the day I was suppose to start. And I’ve only ever used dollar tests from dollar tree or Walmart. They are the EXACT same test doctors offices you when they test you.

2 Likes

No but I nine after I. consived my son Justin that I was pregnant

1 Like

Yes but only using ClearBlue, I had tried other tests when pregnant with my boys and they would say negative but ClearBlue came back positive.

2 Likes

I got my first positive 6 days before my missed period. Used a First Response test.

Yep with a e.p.t. brand test both babies

I waited till I knew mine was late and got positives but I’ve heard you can just try it worse case if its negative wait a few days and test again

Most tests can tell days before now

1 Like

All depends on your hormones…

A got a super bright positive after 1 day missed…I’m sure it would have shown up a few days earlier if I would have tested. I already knew. My boobs were so sore and swollen.

With my daughter I took it the day before my missed period thinking it would be negative. Bought 2 of those cheap ones and boom both were positive!

Ya…get first response.

I always waited until day 30 of my cycle. If ny period didnt start by then, I was pregnant.

Most tests can tell 6 days before your missed period. Ide take one now and another in three days. You’ll never get a false positive on a pregnancy test only a false negative!

Yes I have with one of them $1 pregnancy tests

I tested positive 6 days before my period was due !

Had a test the day after i missed my period and t’was positive!. :grin:

Yes, I took a walmart brand test a week before my period and got a positive. Take it with your first morning pee

1 Like

I’ve taken tests a week before I was due and they came up positive

1st response for the first 4 days before my missed period said positive and boom baby

5 days before mine and It was on point

I took mine 2 days before and it was positive