When to announce pregnancy?

When did you announce that you were pregnant? should i wait til i am so far along?

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. When to announce pregnancy?

14 weeks to people who were not close family/friends.

I announced as soon as we found out both times. :blush:

I waited until I was about 13 weeks I think. The risk goes down significantly when you hit the second trimester so that was my deciding factor aside from my partner and maybe 2 other people.

Tell everyone around 4 months this way everything will be ok

whenever you want. waiting doesnā€™t make risks any less apparent. waiting doesnā€™t mean ā€œeverything is okā€ anything can happen at any time. you announce it when you want.

4 Likes

There is no perfect time for everyone. Itā€™s completely up to you on when you would like to announce. I would suggest to get the pregnancy confirmed by a doctor, but it is all up to the person!

I had to tell work at eight weeks for health and safety but otherwise I waited until three months.

First, 20 weeks. Second, 12 weeks. Third, I changed my profile picture a week after I had him.

I was about 6weeks plus with all 3 my girls

I never announced with my second and third waited til both of their births to tell anyone aside from grandparents, 1st announced at 12 weeks

With my first two pregnancies, I announced it as soon as I found out. The 3rd pregnancy, I found out and miscarried 10 days later so I never announced it. Iā€™m now 32 weeks, when I found out I was pregnant this time, I waited til I was at least 10 weeks before I announced in fear Iā€™d miscarry again.

I announced my 1st pregnancy at 10wks during the first ultrasound and the second one currently immediately when I found out.

Whenever you are ready

I was early both times the first one I was around 6-8 weeks because I told everyone for Christmas the second one was around 5-7weeks because I have really bad nausea and kept getting sick

I waited at least 12 weeks to tell family besides my mom

depends on you. weā€™ve waited and lost several times, waited and had a healthy baby, and didnā€™t wait (this time) and weā€™re only 10 weeks. Soā€¦do it when you feel comfortable doing it. Not based on when others are comfortable.

I waited til I was 13 14 weeks when we did our ultrasound for the genetic testing. We just wanted to make sure everything was alright and told out parents/siblings first

Whenever you feel comfortable! I came across this awhile ago and loved it. Btw, congratulations!

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believeā€¦ Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldnā€™t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, Iā€™m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I donā€™t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, Iā€™m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

My first 3 we did after our first ultrasound in 1st trimester. With our 5th (lost out 4th baby) we didnā€™t announce till birth

I told my mom and sis right away, but waited to tell everyone else and work until I was a little further along. Just to be on the safe side.

You should announce whenever you feel comfortable and ready to share your pregnancy. Your risk drops at the 12 week mark but unfortunately there is never a safe time (or right or wrong time) to announce a pregnancy. Do what you feel comfortable with!! :green_heart:

Iā€™m not a very fb spill my guts person so I waiting until 16 weeks. We told family and friends after 12 weeks.

I waited till 6 monthsšŸ–¤ it was the most peaceful 6 months that allowed my boyfriend I Privacy and time. I also had lost 2 babies prior one being 14 and a half weeks along as well as an ectopic. Then we lost his 12 year old. We never posted via Facebook because we felt the important people in our lives would know when we told them.

I always had miscarriages so I waited until I was about 4 months or close to 5 I believe

Now i believe in stock trading after withdrawing my profit through the help of Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve , I really appreciate all her effort and support thanks to herā€¦benefit from her platform just like me all you need to do is to reach out to her, you can contact her on Facebook by click on her name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: Redirecting...

We told family between weeks 6-10 but didnā€™t announce on FB until 12 weeks

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is so good at what she does, sheā€™s an expert traderā€‹:point_down::point_down:

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

I waited until 13 weeks

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, iā€™ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for meā€¦ They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $18630ā€¦ Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internetā€¦

Read all about it hereā€¦ https://ClickIntoWealth335.pages.dev/

I always did it right away lol

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say Iā€™m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today Iā€™m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Opportunities will alway come your way but if you have already accepted defeat, you might not get to see what life has in store for you. You are the best I must recommend

Have you been scammed? Did you loss your hard earned money Iā€™ve got solution for youšŸ¤ contact Mrs olgusya will help you recover your lost funds

My first, once we got the all clear that she would make it.
My second, after she was born :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

I just donā€™t know how to express my mutual feelings toward you and your company for this payment, I am so grateful and I will live to share your good works to all that comes my way. I barely believe I would get this huge Profit.