When to switch kids to flouride toothpaste?

What age do toddlers need to be switched to a fluoride toothpaste?? Just curious

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. When to switch kids to flouride toothpaste?

It is recommended once they get their first tooth, you just wipe out they excess that they can’t spit. If you’re concerned about swallowing, use fluoride free until they can spit on their own.

Grain of rice sized smear until 3 years old, then it’s pea sized smear.

When you practice spitting enough that you’re confident they won’t swallow it and can spit it out. My girl started around 2 and is now almost 4 and it’s all she uses :slightly_smiling_face:

I went with what ever the recommended age was and I’m pretty sure it’s like 3 :woman_shrugging:t3:

As soon as they know how to spit and not swallow it

1 Like

I Get My Ex Back! Thanks to Dr Puma Who Helps Bring Back My Ex Love! you are really a great spell caster, that have the solution for any type of marriage problems. advice You Everyone, Do You Need Your Ex Lover Back? Do You Need Strong Love? Do you need a child? OR You Need A Divorce? Dr puma can help you out. Contact him Email :email: [email protected] or WhatsApp him at +2348166870309. or visit him on his Facebook page