Where can I get a wearable nanny cam?

I am looking for recommendations for a wearable nanny cam for my kiddo, something I can connect to remotely throughout the day to check on my kids wellbeing.

71 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Where can I get a wearable nanny cam?

Use a daycare facility that has cameras

14 Likes

Good question. I’m goin to follow this!!

3 Likes

Be careful with that. Some schools and daycares it’s illegal for you to do so.

19 Likes

Amazon. However, where ever you plan to do that, make sure its legal to do so :wink:

17 Likes

Most places you have to disclose you are filming due to others being in the video. I know in Missouri it’s illegal in a public setting if you do not disclose it.

13 Likes

I would jus do it anyways ! Better safe than sorry :cry:

14 Likes

I have recorded a ton of crap! I know in the state of Ohio you are allowed to record anyone! You do not have to tell them they are being recorded either. I know different states have different laws. But if your in Ohio, go for it!!!

1 Like

If you feel you have to do that, I suggest looking into a safer location for your child

81 Likes

If its for the safety of your child then by all means do what you feel is right. Don’t let people scare you for protecting your kids.

4 Likes

I would be very careful doing that! Many states that’s illegal…especially while at school, bc of the other children’s privacy being violated!

19 Likes

Let’s not forget that you’ll also be recording other people’s children without their consent and while it may be legal in some states it can also be concerning to the daycare and other parents

22 Likes

Amazon! You can also find other hidden camera times. These days I would 100% have cameras around anywhere my child was. It’s so scary!

7 Likes

I mean most states only have to have a 1 person notice and you can be the one person. :sweat_smile: id put a pocket recorder in my kids backpack.

1 Like

If you feel you have to do this to a daycare you probably shouldn’t be sending your child to that daycare. :woman_shrugging:t2:

43 Likes

There’s devices that go inside of teddy bears, and things like that so no one can tell their in the kids belongings

Mini Spy Hidden Camera WiFi Nanny Cam with App 1080P HD Small Wireless Portable Home Security Cameras Covert with Night Vision Motion Detection Built in Battery 32Gb SD Card for Home Indoor Outdoor Amazon.com

Doubt that would go over well wherever he is. You can’t invade other peoples privacy like that. I don’t know why you feel this is necessary but if you feel it is maybe you should just pull your kid from wherever he is . Could get your self into some legal troubles.

26 Likes

Filming other people without their consent is illegal. So at home with just family, which defeats the purpose.

10 Likes

As a mom I wouldn’t care if my kids were being filmed for safety. And it doesn’t matter what daycare you send your kids to things happen. Stop being judgmental to a concerned mother. You feel safe at your daycare cool! She didn’t ask for your 2 cents she asked for a recommendation.

14 Likes

Creepy & illegal to film without consent

7 Likes

I’d also pop in at different times unexpectedly.

1 Like

I know you can purchase necklaces and hair bows and different accessories with cameras on them from Amazon.

3 Likes

any kind of indoor cameras

If you feel that unsafe about who’s watching your child/the daycare, then you should probably find somewhere else or someone else. I get being concerned, especially in todays world, but that would be illegal in daycares. They make parents (or the ones I worked at did) sign a paper stating whether it’s ok for their child to have pictures taken. If there’s a child whose parent isn’t ok with that, it could end bad.

20 Likes

Where does it say the kid is in daycare or school? Everyone just assuming that, or did I miss something?

2 Likes

Black Mirror has some

1 Like

Let’s talk about invasion on a families home life :flushed::flushed:.

I wouldnt want a family in my daycare if they don’t trust me…

12 Likes

Problematic, you can find lots of gear that can record video for you to view at night but if you wish to monitor your child’s day in real time you would need to transmit either through the daycares wi fi or to a nearby receiver or some type of cellphone setup, how much gear you want your child to pack around for your comfort?

1 Like

Then we find out she is talking about her 32 year old son :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

If you need to check on them that much, you should maybe consider an alternative babysitting arrangement…

15 Likes

For all these people saying it’s wrong and illegal… it’s really not … just excuses… if it was me I’d do the same. That’s why they make nanny cams… for SAFTEY REASONS… these people bitching about it clearly have NOT LOST A CHILD due to Not proper child care. Shaken baby syndrome or abuse or just extreme verbal abuse. With out nanny cams some children just can’t tell there parents what’s going on… until your child DIES FROM CHILD CARE. none of yall get too say what’s illegal and Whats not … Educate YOURSELVES

This sounds a little controlling :grimacing: can you not sit in with your child for one day to see how things are? I assume they’re in school I would talk to the principal first to see if that is even allowed.

We have blink thru Amazon and they are great… we got the ones for inside too that are hidden… to keep an eye on our children. No one knows they are where they are… for my kids safety!

6 Likes

How would you feel if someone was filming your child without your consent?

6 Likes

No one is safe in today’s world, so stop criticizing her for wanting to check on her child, if I had one that was small I would want to check on it too.

12 Likes

If your trust in the daycare is so little that you feel you need a wearable nanny cam… please find another daycare

10 Likes

that’s odd, and then if you accidentally check in on kiddo when they’re in the restroom, that’s a felony charge for you…
if I knew your kid had a camera on them with my kid (or anyone else kid!) in the bathroom & accidentally catches something on camera…I’d be the first to call the police.

9 Likes

i am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $16614. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $17771 per month but now i see how it works.

Check This >>https://DollarProfits947.pages.dev/

I agree if you filmed my child without my permission I would be super super upset. If you’re that worried about the actions that happen around them then you need to change their situation. Now there may be more information you’re not giving us that is making this less a cut and dry thing but you can’t film other people’s kids without their permission. If it’s to keep track of a family member being around your kid or babysitter. one I wouldn’t let them be around my kid if I was that worried about them. but two that would be different bc there would not be somebody else involved.

4 Likes

Ok- hang on. Are they at school? Or in daycare? Because that’s not okay!! Are they at home with a nanny? If so and you need this, you either need a new nanny of your need just quit and stay home. This seems very concerning

15 Likes

I’d 100% box the parent that had my child on camera. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: when it comes to my child’s privacy I couldn’t care about you and yours.

There are a bunch of way to check on your child that doesn’t involve other parents kid. Try that.

1 Like

Who said this was for at a day care ? We had one in the living room for home use :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

AngelSense - Protecting Children

So much hateful comments. Since when do we slam mums for caring and wanting to check on their babies?? You all assume it’s for at school or she gonna be secretly filming ya kids lol… TF is wrong with you guys. You don’t know her situation. She might have shared care with an asshole dude who won’t let her contact the kid while there…I have that situation and it sucks to HAVE to send my kid there and to not hear from him for 7 days really does worry me. Leave this mum alone if your not here to help or support. Bunch of mean, better than thou attitude women in here sometimes.

You will want to check your state or country’s laws. I don’t blame you for concern but this could violate laws and thus put you in jeopardy and make anything you capture inadmissible in any court for any reason.

5 Likes

She didn’t say they were at daycare maybe she has a nanny at home that looks after her kids

My child had never been away from me ever. The first day I sent her to kindergarten orientation a child hit her in the chest and stomache. While people may feel it is wrong to film other children, I would like to be informed on what my child is experiencing.

9 Likes

I don’t understand why people don’t like this. So many kids are abused while in the care of others, plus there is sexual abuse and child on child abuse. I think all daycares should be required to have cameras as well as schools. To answer the question you can get a watch that has a camera and can connect by wifi or a data plan and you can check on your little one while they are there

18 Likes

This kind of makes me thing of that Black Mirror episode Arkangel.

7 Likes

Maybe they are trying to catch a suspect behavior adult around their child. You never know. People have real questions, especially sending their kids new places. It’s not wrong to want security these days.

7 Likes

Helicopter :helicopter: mom much?? Wow :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Idk about that,but there are smart wqtches for kids they can call you on and you can track their movements. Any more than that…nanny cam at home and enroll in daycare with cameras. Dont know where else you would need one besides a spouse’s home possibly…

1 Like

A friend of mine has a autistic child, non verbal. She found out that he wasn’t being treated right at school. I don’t know if she ever got one but I know she was looking into buying this same thing so she could be assured that her child was safe at school. Plus, he was always running off so having the cam on him would help her find him much quicker if need be. We don’t know the circumstances of op wanting info on this so we shouldn’t jugde

6 Likes

These comments tho!! I see nothing wrong with it. We have to go thru extreme measures sometimes to protect our lil ones, especially when they are too small to protect themselves.

2 Likes

Just learn your laws before you do so.

2 Likes

these comments are actually shocking. the amount of people that see a problem with a mother making sure her baby is being taken care of and not abused is crazy. i hope none of y’all ever have to experience finding out your child has been abused in anyway or even killed and then have to live with the guilt of wondering how you could have seen it sooner or stopped it. she never once said it was for a daycare so many of you were quick to assume. she said a nanny camera, nanny usually meaning in her own home.

JS…I don’t think it’s legal to film other kids without their parents permission…worked 39 years in preschool and we couldn’t use photos w/o permission especially if they are used off campus…

Amy Gosnell here’s another

1 Like

pretty sure there’s laws against that… but i get it.

I want to use this medium to thank Mrs Olgusya Gribova for making me benefiting from your platform, in just a week I got my profit without any additional fees. All thanks to her and her team they are indeed the best I invested under her company and after 5 days I received my profit direct to my bitcoin wallet it was a surprise to when I receive it once more thank you so much ma’am contact her on the Link below👉