Why do c-section scars itch?

Been 22 years since my last c-section, it still itches, still numb, and still have the flabby pouch belly.

2 Likes

My kids are 17, 15 and 10. I’ve had 3 c-sections. The numbness never goes away. If I move wrong, sometimes it still hurts. It itches sometimes but due to the numbness, I can’t relieve the itch. It’s such a weird feeling.

3 Likes

My last c section was almost 5 years ago. I have zero feeling around it.

My last c section was 9 years ago (3 total with the first being 16 years ago) in my experience it doesn’t go away and there isn’t much you do

Must depend on how the doctor does it mine still itches but I have no bulge my 2 sisters also had c sections and don’t have a bulge either.

I had a csection 10 years ago the numbness is sometimes still there and the bulge puff has never gone away even when i lost all my weight down to 98 pounds and still had im 127 pounds now and its still there

Immediate care is important, I massaged mine a lot, so I have feeling and my scar is almost invisible. I wish I could rid of my muffin top though

I had a gall bladder operation in 1979 and have a 5 inch scar. It hasn’t gone away at all and I remember it feeling itchy and numb at times and then for years if would ache all around the scar. It doesn’t bother me now but the scar hasn’t faded.

1 Like

Yep my last one was 10 years ago and I’ve still got the numb itching. It never goes away

Mine has been that way since my first child 14 years ago and now I have a 4 year old and same. It will never be the same they literally cut thru everything so the numb feeling will always be there.

Just reading this made my scar itchy, thanks! :confounded:

There healing inside out

2 c sections and I have no feeling or it just feels very weird and uncomfortable