Why do guys send selfies?

:woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::heart::relieved: sending you some love.

He prob calls her QT (cutie) and maybe even met at the QTšŸ¤”. He thinks heā€™s clever.

Just know it only gets better for a little while and then heā€™s password protected and still doing his cr*p. Leave or donā€™t leave. Sorry so blunt

3 Likes

Thats how it begins dear just because your not reading dtf tonight doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not going to happen his intent is what you shouldnā€™t forget here

1 Like

They do this to get compliments back and feel better about themselves. Itā€™s all about attention they want like little children itā€™s not you. Try to to call her and get more info!

6 Likes

Did you know about them texting at all before looking through his phone? If he didnā€™t tell you anything, then thatā€™s definitely suspicious. But also just the flirting isnā€™t ok in its self. Heā€™s definitely working up the cheaters ladder if he hasnā€™t reached the top already.

6 Likes

That sounds like he is taking action and will eventually cheat if he hasnā€™t already! I would confront him and ask him if he wants to be with you or other people because you wonā€™t stand for a liar and a cheat.

10 Likes

There is something definitely going on.

1 Like

My husband did this shit for several years. I finally gathered enough evidence and kicked him out 2 weeks ago. You know whatā€™s going on. And it wonā€™t ever stop. When they cross that line, they keep going.

Cheating just donā€™t have too be kissing and sex hun
Emotional cheating
Mental cheating a thought laid is thought done.
So maybe go to her as well not just youā€™re husband it has to be both ends understanding you are here

Text her on his phone and say by the way Iā€™m married to see her reaction.

7 Likes

Leave his lyin cheatin ass! Itā€™ll never stop! Run! Know your worth!

I just ended my relationship because of thisā€¦I would love to know why as wellā€¦ Are they not getting enough attention from us???

Girl youā€™re worried about the wrong thing. Youā€™re worried about why your man is sending a selfie. You need to be worried that your man is fn around! :thinking:

20 Likes

Oh he works outta townā€¦well hang that one upā€¦he wonā€™t stop heā€™s already doing this with out hesitationā€¦it wonā€™t stop believe me.

4 Likes

Shhhhit girl make your self a fake profile. Hottest girl as pic, message and exchange pictures, ask to meet up and confront that bitch tell him to say cheese, then post that shit too. There is a time to act a little petty. Lol

I think you know the answer to your question already, heā€™s a dog!

2 Likes

Send her a selfie on his phone of youā€¦:face_with_raised_eyebrow: middle finger up to both of themā€¦

23 Likes

They send them to flirt. Your husband is being disrespectful!

6 Likes

If my husband was referring to another woman as QT, I wouldnā€™t care if he knew how I found out. HE is in the wrong.

17 Likes

Am I reading this right?

1 Like

Leave him? Heā€™s cheating and itā€™s apparent . Be done

He is after her, get your head out of the sand and put a stop to it.

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion but it isnā€™t healthy to be the way some of you are.
Men are allowed to have friends of the opposite sex just as we are.
Hell one of my best friends is a guy. My husband knows him & they are friends.
One of my husbands closest friends is a girl.
Selfies really are no big deal, but I certainly donā€™t call my bestie a QT & he doesnā€™t call me that.

I honestly do not see how some of you function within relationships. Too controlling, no trust, no individuality. Itā€™s quite sad.

Your husband is cheating on you and you are stuck wondering why guys send selfies???

18 Likes

Can we know how you found out?

2 Likes

Itā€™s the QT circa for me :joy:

6 Likes

The intent to cheat is there whether he has YET or not is beside the point. Heā€™s giving another woman attention and pursuing her. He will turn this all around and blame u for snooping. You are not the blame. Obviously u felt something was off. And your intuition was in fact right. Now itā€™s your time to decide what youā€™re ok with. His behavior wonā€™t stop he will just get better at hiding things. After he of course blames you for snooping as well as not giving him enough attention,sex,Compliments etc. you are not to blame. Itā€™s time to stop looking at what u feel for a person or want to be from a person and look at direct actions of a person. Hugs. Hope u find strength and do whatā€™s best for u. U deserve to be happy and this ainā€™t it.

Just tell him you thought he was acting weird so you looked and you saw. Point blank

6 Likes

I swore I just read that heā€™s cheating on you but your tone makes me feel like you YOU donā€™t know that.

Confront him and get out girl.

19 Likes

This is absolutely the first step to cheating. It doesnā€™t matter how you found out. Clock him on it. He deserves to reap what he sows.
If she showed interest, and wanted it to go further it absolutely would. Donā€™t be naive and donā€™t let him lie to you either. If it looks like a duck, itā€™s a duck.

16 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter what sheā€™s wearing in the pictures. Heā€™s going behind your back talking to another woman and hitting on her. Nope.

22 Likes

Because he is cheating!!!

10 Likes

The fact that your worried more on hes going to know how you found out then the fact that HE IS CHEATING says a lotā€¦ Your not in the wrong here HE IS! So who gives a flying poop how it came to light. Please remember your worth and get out. Its only going to get worse he will just find a way to hide it better. Its gona be hard to leave but trust me so sooooo well worth it in the end! Put the big girl chonees on and CONFRONT ASAP!

Affairs donā€™t start in the bedroom, they start with conversations. It really doesnā€™t matter why he sent them, it only matters if you are ok with it. If this is a boundary for you, tell him. I also think it is completely disrespectful for him to be calling any other women sexy and cute in a private manner. This is the first step to an affair. You need to have a long conversation with your husband before it is too late. If this has gone further than pictures, then you need to have a longer conversation with yourself. Can you get past it? Or should you move on? Good luck!

27 Likes

Youā€™re upset about the selfies? What about him TALKING to another woman!!! Iā€™d be more upset about that

21 Likes

There is no reason a married man should be sending selfies to another woman unless he has ā€œotherā€ intentions. Call his ass out on it!!!

It does not matter how you found out. You did and he needs to explain himself asap. Donā€™t let him turn it around on how you found out he was being sneaky. Ask him who his new friend is and why.

9 Likes

Um yā€™all are married whats his is yours and whats yours is his, it doesnā€™t matter how you found out, you should be able to ask for his phone any time of the day and he should give it to you without hesitation.
Ask him if you can see his phone, if theres hesitation then thereā€™s something to hide and you have a right to question that.
Yes I do believe privacy should exist in marriage but there are boundaries in that, and If one or the other want to cross those boundaries and disrespect your wishes then maybe marriage is not where yā€™all should be.
If you feel insecure thats the only reason you should need to sit and talk to him about whats going on in his phone.

13 Likes

Because every man thinks heā€™s all that and a bag of chips and assumes that the selfie will be well-received. I work in Title IX and we have that happen all the time. Frequently in stalking cases where the guy is convinced he can persuade the girl to like him if she just randomly sees him all the time.

4 Likes

Well as I know they send them so they can get seen lol itā€™s cute when someone sends a selfie and yes he is cheating.

2 Likes

If heā€™s entertaining another woman, thatā€™s considering cheating to me. When youā€™re a married man you can obviously have friendships, but entertaining them through text especially with selfies is extremely inappropriate and disrespectful to you and your marriage.

13 Likes

Iā€™d be more concerned that he is entertaining another woman, while being MARRIED!! And like others said, it does not matter how you found out, the fact remains that he has crossed lines. You need to ask him about it. Cheating starts as emotional/verbal.

12 Likes

Itā€™s not the selfie that would be the issue. His trying to build conversations with her and over stepping boundaries with compliments. X

5 Likes

He is fantasizing about her and wants her to do the same.

Evidentially he is trying to get something started with her!! Geez I think I would def confront him in a calm cool way! Hopefully before he really messes up!

2 Likes

Youā€™re more worried about the selfie than the fact heā€™s basically cheating on you? Give your head a shake

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t worry about how you found out. You found out because youā€™re smart. He did something wrong. Not you. When he tries turning it around, you need to calmly stand your ground saying that you did nothing wrong here, he did.

6 Likes

Nip it in the bud before it goes any further and tell him this isnā€™t tolerated. If he feels the urge to even simply flirt with someone else thereā€™s a major problem.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter how you found out, you found out because there was something to find out. Heā€™s over stepping the mark even entertaining another woman. Communication is key to any relationship so voice your opinions and feelings on the mater. Itā€™s not good to bottle it all up x

5 Likes

Itā€™s an issue for you which means itā€™s something that needs to be discussed openly before he screws you and your kids lives up on a fling that could have actually been avoided by discussing it. But more than likely if he has gone out of town and come back and this is still going on more than likely they have already hooked while out of town if that is in fact where they began their little selfie sharing texts - if you want your marriage to work out without harsh resentment TALK.

I would leave it and keep checking where he is going with it then you will know where you stand. Because once a man starts up with this nonsense and you say something, they will stop talking to that person and be full of sorryā€™s at first, but will lock up all their accounts with new passwords and just start chatting somewhere else and gaslight you in the process

8 Likes

Thatā€™s super inappropriate.

2 Likes

I would / used to send my husband selfies I would take selfies of us

Sounds like youā€™re jealous that he sends this chick pictures and not you. :woman_shrugging:t4:since apparently thatā€™s all you care about, tell him you know. Why is it so hard for people to communicate?? Yā€™all donā€™t have a problem sharing your personal business on social media. Donā€™t get it.

3 Likes

Print them out if you can & give it to him in a present :gift: lol im petty though

13 Likes

This is just the beginning tell him that you saw the text and that you donā€™t appreciate their ā€˜relationshipā€™ but be on the lookout because heā€™s looking to cheat

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter Iā€™ve been on his phone Iā€™ve been married ten years ! I would too

1 Like

Ugh Iā€™m sorry this is gross and awful. Agreed with most the women here. Heā€™s a pig

1 Like

I would be less worried about the selfies and more worried that he met someone else and all of a sudden he forgot he is married and his commitment to youā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

15 Likes

Honey if heā€™s THAT comfortable doing that right now who knows how many times heā€™s done it before. Sounds like heā€™s trying to get something started. Yeet that man out the mf window.

13 Likes

Hes cheatingā€¦andā€¦Youā€™re worried about selfiesā€¦,hmmā€¦

8 Likes

You know whatā€™s happening here, men dont just go out of town to see another female when they are marriedā€¦.

1 Like

He is cheating and you NEED to say something to him because thats not ok for him to be talking to her like that. Its one thing to have friends but you dont call your friends sexy unless you want more

3 Likes

Be alert, this is how cheating begins

2 Likes

Who the hell cares ā€¦ how you found outā€¦
YOUR husband is CHEATING on youā€¦ :confounded:

1 Like

Thatā€™sā€¦ cheatingā€¦. Iā€™d be more worried about that then him sending selfieā€™s ? Girl come on you deserve better

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure if you have to check on him heā€™s given other reasons to feel like heā€™s cheating. But about confronting him maybe say sheā€™s an old friend and she realized that heā€™s your husband and she decided to let you know about it?

1 Like

I would make a file folder of everything he says to the woman heā€™s trying to get the attention of so you can use it in court if it comes to that. My hubby said Happy birthday sexy to one girl I went up one-side and down the other of him on that

4 Likes

I guarantee heā€™s met up with her. Time to confront him and be done. Know your worth!

5 Likes

10 years together!!.. BRING THAT UNCOOL SHIT TO ATTENTION BOO!!! KNOW YOUR WORTH BEAUTIFUL!!!

You donā€™t have to tell him how you found out. Just confront him. You ask the questions, not him.

8 Likes

Iā€™m baffled that heā€™s cheating and you are afraid to call him out. Who the heck cares how you found out!? Good lord, stand up for yourself.

15 Likes

Cheating girlfriendā€¦:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:no excuse

4 Likes

Those saying this is how cheating ā€œbeginsā€ this is cheating to me. Forming a connection solely based of conversation & personality with no physical or sexual chemistry (yet) is cheating. I wouldnā€™t disrespect my husband by sending another man a selfie or calling another man sexy or ā€œQTā€ maybe Iā€™m just different & thatā€™s okay with me.

22 Likes

I would say a girl confronted you with this info. Then see what he does after. Does he text that woman to see if she spoke to you, maybe there is more than one woman? Collect evidence so you can build a case that canā€™t deny and your can use it if you choose to divorce.

5 Likes

Heā€™s cheating!!!
Iā€™m sorry hun! This is not okā€¦ especially married!! Who cares how you found out, thatā€™s not a topic! Heā€™s your husbandšŸ˜°

7 Likes

Thatā€™s emotional cheating

4 Likes

Sounds like she is not reciprocating it but he is tryna find someone

Wow you have great patience. Heā€™s now your ex and I would tell him or just wait until youā€™re emotionally ready

2 Likes

Time for you to either step up your game with hubby or get yourself a sexting buddy.
Turnabout is fair play.

If heā€™s doing it then itā€™s ok for you to do it too.
Just make sure you do it in front of him.
Making sure he knows that you can shop around and replace his ass just like heā€™s doing on the downlow.

Life is short. If heā€™s capable of sexting with another woman heā€™ll have no problem sexing another woman.

Step to the plate and be a boss.
If he want to stay married then stay monogamous.
If he wanna eyeball different merchandise, then you start window shopping too.

Do what you did to catch his eye in the beginning, only difference is make his ass work 4 times harder to get the cooch.

Also pull her number from his phone and while you and hubby are sitting in the same room, call her and put it on speaker and tell her who you are and that you know about them.

Then ask her if he can come live with her since thatā€™s where his attention is all the time. And be willing to let that bitch boy go.

Use your ā€œI only want his happinessā€ voice.
Talk to her like yā€™all are old friends.

And after that start going out without his janky ass.
Get a piece of life that donā€™t include him.

Make that mutha fuccka start peeping around corners wondering why youā€™re smiling when he knows heā€™s not the source.
Yā€™all have gotten too comfortable in your relationship.

You donā€™t have to cheat to put a bitch in line. Itā€™s all about perception.
#DontBeAFreeHo

You donā€™t go out of town, meet someone of the opposite sex and just exchange contact info unless you have intentions of meeting them again. Just saying.

I love this. Why? Because itā€™s true!!

13 Likes

Hes looking for attention to feel possibly attractive or wanted(not placing blame)ā€¦ you should talk to him and find out why heā€™s doing this and if something is lacking in your relationship that can be mended. Best of luckā€¦ I hope it all works out

4 Likes

My favorite class ever was Probability and Statistical Analysis, it came in handy when I calculated the odds when I was gambling, you have an overwhelming statistical probability that your man is being unfaithful in some manner, proceed with your mind not your heart

4 Likes

Heck, I would text her a picture of the family together and then a picture of his stuff outside and ask for her address because he will be living with her so you will need to know where to send divorce papers.

32 Likes

Heā€™s literally cheating

19 Likes

Itā€™s called cheatingā€¦call his ass out and get print outs of the texts for divorce courtā€¦always have paper evidence

1 Like

Even if he hasnā€™t met her yet heā€™s still cheating. The way heā€™s chatting to her is wrong for a married man. If it was my man Iā€™d have confronted him. If Iā€™m not happy heā€™s gone. Youā€™ll get treated whatever way you allow him to treat you. Have some self value

7 Likes

Yup cheating it is period

7 Likes

Let him go. Iā€™d definitely let him know I know and how I found out before letting him go. Who cares what he says to that??

5 Likes

How to bring it up? Hey so I see you been sending pics to a girl you calling qt. Then let the cookie crumble cause if he cheating he cheating

7 Likes

Itā€™s done behind your back. Itā€™s immoral to do in a relationship/marriage, this is still a form of cheating, plus you donā€™t know how long itā€™s been going on and he could have deleted all the naughty stuff. Iā€™d confront and then go from there.

3 Likes

That is still cheating. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. It wonā€™t be the last time it occurs and she might not be the only woman. If it continues he will probably leave you for her.

5 Likes

Just bluntly tell him heā€™s cheating

4 Likes

Gather up all his money and how you can get it

4 Likes

How you find out is irrelevant if the crime was committed.:woman_shrugging: So what if you were snooping? You were right.

7 Likes

Itā€™s called ask him. Thatā€™s all you can do, if you donā€™t ask youā€™re never going to know. He could be doing have a countless other women. Take it from someone who knows.

Your big question is why do guys send selfish?
I mean, my questions would be why does he feel itā€™s okay to message another woman and especially call her sexy, why are you not fazed by that? Why are you not even touching base with the fact hes messaging and sending selfies to another woman he met on vacation?

13 Likes

Heā€™s cheating and youā€™re only question is why do guys take selfiesā€¦ heā€™s taking selfies to send his new booā€¦ get rid of him

15 Likes

He is obviously trying to see if other women are interested in him. Unless you have this talk with him,I donā€™t see it stopping there,either.

1 Like

He is cheating on you and your worried about him knowing how you found out but yet heā€™s the one that should be worried! How you havenā€™t ripped hew head off yet is insane there is no way i would be able to contain myself, donā€™t let him mug you off you deserve better than this pond life, if you ever need a chat message me Iā€™ve been there :broken_heart:

6 Likes