Why is my fiance talking to his ex?

RED FLAGGGG you don’t explain to a booty call why you can’t talk anymore, by the sounds of it he has social media and I’m assuming he has you and him in a relationship on social media so she should be able to figure that’s the reason why he can’t talk to her anymore. He’s tried deleting the messages and everything if that’s all he was doing he shouldn’t have had a reason to delete the messages and calls receipts and he shouldn’t have wait till you conveniently left for a while to say that. From what I just read he got his booty call and tried to hide it so you didn’t find out about them.

(Take this from a girl who’s never had a faithful man)((well until recently))

There’s more guys out there that won’t cheat on you I promise so don’t stay with one the does and claims he’ll change, HE WONT.

1 Like

He knows dam well what he’s doing Girl! He’s disrespecting you! I know it’s easier said then done but hold your head high, take your fine ass dignity & go! Your worth more than that!

Yea I don’t tolerate that crap. Since you aren’t married,I’d leave. Since he continued to do it again after confronting him the first time. Sounds like he doesn’t respect you.

5 Likes

He obviously is showing you he dont care about your feelings.
If he really cared, he wouldnt have thought about her after you put your foot down.
He ain’t going to change just because yall pregnant, having a baby.
He is showing you his true colors. And it ain’t pretty.

NOW you need to think about this… Do you want to stay with a cheater? Do you want to deal with the backlash/pain that comes with this?

5 Likes

at this point… that’s men for ya.

straight shitty.

Time to make a choice

2 Likes

Leave, definitely leave.

2 Likes

Leave!!! Do not get married. This behavior won’t change, he’s show you that, and you don’t want to live like this forever!!

6 Likes

Tell him to ask her for a place to stay and say peace :v:t2:
Don’t tolerate that kind of disrespect. You’ve got a baby on the way that’s depending on you to be a strong role model. If you wouldn’t want that child to be in this situation don’t settle on it for yourself.

6 Likes

You should contact her and set up a three way for this cool dude…what the hell is wrong with you?

2 Likes

He needs to be accountable or move on along.

Time to leave! If it’s time to check phones and have no trust, it’s time to leave! Never go snooping you will find shit you don’t like!

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:He’s not going to change his ways & he’s lying to you. Do not marry him unless you want to spend your life dealing with this situation! He’s gaslighting you & playing with your feelings.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do anything my husband’s ex is still In his life he hugs her an she is considered my son’s stepmom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course you’re pregnant :roll_eyes: seriously would it kill some of these posters to be in a functional relationship before having unprotected sex! He is a cheater. You know this!

Is it the contacts with the ex that bothers you or his inability to properly cover his tracks electronically, I think you know you got problems with your man so enjoy the child you have coming and if you stay with this man dont expect fidelity

2 Likes

Put your foot down NOW bc if you don’t he will just continue to do it. Smh shitty sorry. I hope he realize how dumb he is.

Run! You and baby are better off without him! You don’t want to start a marriage this way. The fact that you are pregnant with his child shows how little he cares about you. It will hurt like hell but I promise you everything will be okay.

2 Likes

There’s no excuse for the behavior. He is showing no respect to you.

1 Like

It will continue to happen for as long as you let it. Leave

2 Likes

He’s still trying to keep a bond with her, he wants to have sex with her…

He’s not done… you would be wise to leave.

Why do women ask these questions when you already know the answer?:thinking: I’m sorry to tell you that old girl is more than just an ex booty call. If he feels the need to go stay in contact with her or explain things to her, it is/was more there. Now you already know what he’s about. So you have 2 choices: 1) You can leave him and focus on coparenting your child.(This choice is highly recommended) 2) Marry him and let him cheat in peace because every time you confront him it’s just going to help him cover his tracks more effectively. :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

He probz called her the next morning for a booty call…sorry but thats my opinion. I would say throw him in the trash!!!

Tell him bye and tell him to make sure booty call has room for him

2 Likes

You already know what you need to do!!! He’s a cheater!

If he’s willing to cheat on you while you’re carrying his child, he will never have respect for you. You’re better off leaving now rather than later

5 Likes

id be asking myself why you thought you had the right to keep checking his phone, has he no right to privacy. would you allow him to go through yours?

9 Likes

There is clearly something going on between them …he is been deleting everything all this time and you just caught an archive text… don’t trust him ,leave… it’s not like he has a golden d*** ,you deserve better.

1 Like

Think you know the answer. What would your advice be if this was a family member or friend? We are only treated how you allow people to treat you. He clearly doesn’t respect you. Good luck.

2 Likes

He is hiding things and having inappropriate conversations. Full stop. Hiding things is cheating. Period. It has happened more than once and you are carrying his child. He doesn’t respect you as his partner or mother of his child. If you stay he will simply get better at lying and learn to hide these things better or come up with excuses in advance. Don’t put yourself through the torment. Trust has been broken.

6 Likes

put him out the door

Call off the engagement, that is some shady shit. Might take his chance to talk to ex when yoh are away or not around again

They are fucking, hes cheating on you and doesn’t respect you it’s time to leave

First. Never look at a mans phone. It’s his life. Second leave

2 Likes

If you feel the need to delete, you’re cheating

1 Like

Prepare to be a single parent & use birth control from now on. I’m sorry.

1 Like

When you feel the need to check… you already know things aren’t right. If he’s hiding it…he knows it’s not right. If you feel like staying, in no uncertain terms tell him its done or you’re out. Just my opinion . You’re living it

Cheatahs can’t change their spots. Its who they are. Don’t take it personal. It has nothing to do with you. No matter how wonderful you are they will remain a cheater. Best you can do is show him how bad it hurts. He set the rules for talking to other people outside the relationship. Play by his rules. Another animal analogy. An old dog that has a bone he’s chewed on and sets it aside cause he got a new bone to chew on. He neglects that previous bone until another dog tries to get it. :laughing:

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Why is my fiance talking to his ex? - Mamas Uncut

It’s like everyone before me has stated.
He is not over her. He is stringing one of you along…and it really doesn’t matter which one.
This guy wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Think about it this way: outsource the scenario. Think of your best friend. If she was with a guy who was doing the exact same thing, what would you tell her to do? Do you think that guy would be faithful to her in the long run if he cannot be faithful and honest now before marriage.
I will tell you this. Marrying him will not make it better. Being a dad will not make him want to settle down. He has to want to let her go to be with you…completely.
Cold hard truth? If he isn’t willing to stop talking to her to make you happy, that means that she has a higher priority and his life than you do. But it seems like he’s not quite ready to let go of the past and settle into the father role.
Do yourself a favor and don’t settle for someone who isn’t quite sure because you’ll end up wasting months or years on someone to experience the same heartache in the end.
Good luck.

8 Likes

You could talk more to him about it but deep down you know why he was calling her. He wanted that booty again. There’s no quick fix to this plus your prego and are gonna need him. But the best piece of advice I can give you is to stay ready…cuz I wouldn’t be surprised if ya man pulls this shit again…more specifically in that 8 weeks after baby is born when y’all are both stressed with a new baby AND your still healing and not supposed to bone🤷🏽‍♀️.

5 Likes

Break it off. Been there done that, you’ll never be able to trust him and he’s definitely going to do it again, he’ll just get sneakier.

31 Likes

Im really so sorry girl :persevere: It does not sound like he is going to be faithful to you. You need to decide what you want for your future and your baby’s. Don’t expect him to change, he’s already proven he won’t. It might be tough now to leave and do this on your own but you’re only cheating yourself if you stick with him because he won’t be a partner to you. He’s standing in your way to finding the right man who will love you and put his family first.

15 Likes

Girl you just gotta give him back that ring.

12 Likes

Your fiancé ? Sounds like that title needs to change. You guys definitely aren’t ready to settle down.

25 Likes

If you gotta check there’s your answer

2 Likes

Be with someone who isn’t afraid to hurt other people’s feelings over your own.

12 Likes

I would leave, he’s obviously not going to change

1 Like

I’m gonna give a bit of a different reply from everyone else. Yes that is some super shady shit and he’s definitely looking for outside validation. You mentioned you’re pregnant as well. If this is your first child together he might be feeling overwhelmed and freaking out. Look I’m not gonna condone cheating or say it’s a valid excuse but people do crazy shit when they feel like the whole world is crashing in on them. And if you guys got engaged because you’re pregnant that’s more added pressure. His horrible coping mechanisms are not your fault or even your problem if you don’t want to deal with it. But if you do choose to you need to get this hammered out before the baby arrives. You need to ask him why he was talking to her and what’s going on, what is he thinking, what is he feeling. He most likely sought her out because she was a booty call and he knows she’ll respond to him with attention. I don’t know him personally but it’s most likely that and not anything deeper. Have that real nitty gritty talk with him. Analyze yourself, are you being a good partner to him, are your hormones making it difficult to support him? Again that’s not me saying it’s your fault he’s cheating, it’s me saying are you making sure his emotional needs are being met which is important in a relationship at all times. Does he need to see a counselor or therapist to work out some issues of insecurity that’s resulting in him seeking out bad coping mechanisms? Stuff like that. Major life changes are sometimes very difficult for people and they literally hit a panic button and freak out. I was in your shoes, so I know now what I should’ve done then. It was a horrible time for me, but in the end we moved past it and what helped was both of us making changes and sticking to it. Changing patterns of behavior is HARD but possible. And in the end you can’t make him change you can only show him that it’s possible. That’s only if you want to. You are fully able to just leave and never look back, because sometimes you just can’t help certain people. But if you think this is something you want to take on you have to look for outside resources. Please find a counselor or therapist ASAP! You’re about to have a new normal with a baby and this has to be taken care of before the baby arrives. Leave or stay, I’m just giving my advice on what you should do if you stay because it is an option that can result in 2 different outcomes. It is possible but I can’t guarantee anything.

4 Likes

Once the doubt is there, it’s over. I’m sorry but you’ll never feel the same way again. Ever. You’ll always be wondering what woman will be next. You can do this. Staying together for the kids is never a good idea. They grow up to realize things. Be honest with yourself. You know you can’t trust him. Leave him behind and move forward.

4 Likes

Sell the ring and use that money to get out now

8 Likes

You should run and never look back.

3 Likes

Being pregnant doesn’t change anything. You need to do what is best for you and that is get out of it now before it destroys you

35 Likes

I am sorry you are going through this. The relationship more than likely will not work out.

2 questions come up that I would be thinking. Why did he wait until you were away to do it if it’s just innocent? And if she was just an ex ‘booty call’, why does he feel an emotional obligation to ‘explain’ anything at all to her? He’s in a relationship and it’s not appropriate, that’s explanation enough.

31 Likes

Well your trust is over! You can only trust him when he’s in front of your face. You don’t need this right now explain that to him. Your well being comes first and being pregnant should be a happy time not stressed out. This could be harmful for you and baby. Pray he sees the big picture seek help good luck :+1: :pray:

Speaking from experience, save yourself the trouble and just leave. Some guys are just incapable of letting go of their ex’s. It’s always the same story. There’s always an excuse to why they need to talk to them, or search them on social media or see them. It’s not worth the trouble and pain you put yourself through. Some guys just can’t change.

15 Likes

Girl… No way could I do it again my sons dad would always do this kind of stuff to me and it broke me down.

11 Likes

Honestly ? Leave now. Do not marry that man or prolong and worsen the pain you’re about to go through. Don’t wait because a baby does not strengthen a relationship, it adds stress. Your focus shouldn’t be on him

Red flags as far as the eye can see

If it ain’t her there will be more. Get out now!

….And stop texting or calling her to stop talking to him. She has no obligation to you. HE DOES. Don’t blame her. He obviously has a connection to her, more than a booty call. Girl you’ve already been cheated on. I’d send his ass packing, boy bye!

1 Like

I would rather be dead than live with this guy. I feel bad for you. Your man is just passing time with you and the ex too. You being pregnant and having his child will not chng anything. He will still cheat on you anyways.

He would not be my fiance anymore

How many times are you gonna let him hide things and lie before you leave his ass just asking because he will keep doing it if you keep forgiving him. He obviously got some reason to contact this girl

Hes being very dishonest bet He’s cheating. Get out now before you tie the knot.

Man o man id leave his a** sry to say that. But thats excatally what I would do

Step back and watch. He will do it again.

I don’t care of she started contact, he knew better. He should be more committed than ever now, ready to marry asap, but instead he’s chickening out and being a coward. You know what you need to do. I hate this is happening to you, but believe me when I say this guy has no intention of sticking around.

1 Like

‘Hope you got some rest!!!’ After he banged her out she means! :rofl: Leave his ass!!!

13 Likes

The question is……Why are you giving this ‘relationship’ any more time?

10 Likes

Not good, you should get out before bringing a child into it. Having a baby will not make him stop or stay. Once a cheater always a cheater.

2 Likes

The only reason why he would delete or hide things is because he’s guilty of something.
Also men are like kids, if you reward their bad behaviour, they will do it again.

Pathetic behavior on His end. Abort if you can. Why spread more of his weak seed

You gave him one get out of jail free pass. Now he did this? He’s gotta go. You can’t trust him. Keep the proof of him cheating if you can. He will have to pay child support i guess. He’s a dumb butt

End it, or prepare for this to be your life.

3 Likes

Throw the whole man away sis

He’s cheating! He should have shut this down and no texting

1 Like

You want me to take hot knife and cauterize off the testicles? Make a nice gift to the ex cunt who wants them so bad.

Whole Man Disposal Service: Yes, the Entire Man

Leave! Don’t look back

Let him go. Will never be trusted. U deserve better

5 Likes

LEAVE, girl you dodged a bullet not marrying him what a POS

Leave him… go with ur gut.

I literally just saw that meme

Run fast. He won’t give her up. She didnt need to know any reason of why he couldn’t or shouldn’t talk to her cuz most likely it was said that you are a crazy bitch and blah blah blah. Ive been there and after i left he moved her right in so yeah run and take care of yourself

The fact that you feel the need to check his phone kind of says volumes.

1 Like

He has shown you who he is (an untrustworthy cad). Leave.

2 Likes

That is still emotionally cheating. Hiding messages, not telling you, especially since it is an old fling and he refuses to give her up for the sake of your relationship. He doesn’t respect you or the relationship. His love isn’t genuine. Getting out of it before the baby comes around would be smartest. Once kids get involved, leaving becomes more trickier. If he did it twice, he will do it forever and you will always be miserable

3 Likes

Dump him he is a cheater

1 Like

Let me get this straight? You caught him… he stopped…
You went away & he did it again? He can’t be trusted… your already know what the deal is. You’ll drive yourself crazy catching him over and over. It’s not worth your health or sanity. Boy byeeeee!

2 Likes

U already know what’s up

1 Like

I got cheated on when I was pregnant too girl :broken_heart: it’s all too common.

If you have to ask you know the answer…RESPECT yourself…

2 Likes

Just go ahead and get your ducks in a row and meet him at the child support office.

14 Likes

Agree with all of the above. He’d been gone the first time. Thank you, NEXT

2 Likes

Guys can be such ass h. ! I’ve found cheaters to be cheaters always ! You’ll never trust Him again. I feel so bad that the happiest day of your life ( birth of baby ) is shadowed by this . Maybe being a Father will help,but don’t count on it. Start putting a few bucks away and someday You’ll be ready to leave. God bless You and Your Baby. Much love !

This is HUGE red flag!!! I’m so sorry to saying this, LEAVE him!!! If he does this many times. Please don’t wasting your loves on him.

4 Likes

Drop him, I know your pregnant but drop him. Red flags popping up everywhere. I get people say “it’s easy for you to say that when you aren’t dealing with it.” Well I married a man and he constantly cheated and lied to me after he said he’d stop so DROP HIM before you spend the rest of your life heartbroken and stuck. For you and your babies health and mental well-being. If he did it again while you’re gone. He will do it again. He doesn’t need to explain anything to a chick that put his relationship at risk. He’s not worth it. I’m speaking from experience.

3 Likes

You already know what’s up. You just needed us for confirmation. Yes, big red flag.

2 Likes