Will a double stroller fit in the back of a dodge journey?

I have an incredibly specific question and I’m not sure anyone will have an answer. We have a dodge journey and need the 3rd row up. What double stroller is compact enough to fit in a tiny space? Or what combination of car seats will fit three across? Two rear facing one booster in the front

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Will a double stroller fit in the back of a dodge journey? - Mamas Uncut

I had to get clek flos to fit 3 across. It was a nice car but was not very friendly for a big family. The trunk space is also very small.

My baby trend double fits in my dodge caravan with the 3rd row up! I take off the detachable umbrella cause I hardly use it!

I have the dodge caravan and double stroller it fits in the trunk
Also u could fold a seat down in back

Diono radians are known for fitting 3 carseats across

1 Like

I miss my Dodge Journey lol

I have a Dodge Journey and I do booster in the 3rd row. Two car seats up front. And lay one of the seats down in the 3rd row… and wedge my double in that way. It’s impossible to get anything but an umbrella stroller in the back with the 3rd row up. But I am able to get 4 kids… and a double stroller in. One rear. One front and two boosters in my journey. Lol at the same time as my double stroller and 3 folding chairs!! Just some elbow grease lol :joy:

l Get paid over $ 150 per H0ur Working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 15955 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This…>>>>> https://SuccessFullyJob130.pages.dev

Need a Clek or Radian ( or similar size seats ) double stroller
Likely won’t fit if you I have the third row up.

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19431 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption514.pages.dev/

there is a group called carseat safety, they have certified carseat techs that can help answer your question.

I have a Dodge Journey and I use the Jeep Destination double stroller. Fits perfectly.

1 Like

In a dodge journey you have 10.7 cubic feet of space behind the third row; and from 2017 newer the vehicle comes with 2 integrated boosters on the second row.

Your teachings and trade setup guidance are amazing mrs ElizabethJames!! I find it really lucky to be part of this group. Am able to get my bearings now and seeing big improvement in my trading. Thanks a lot mrs Elizabeth James

I’m most certainly enjoying my life and you too can also have that freedom to live knowing you have paid off your debts… mrs Elizabeth James is not only going to instruct,but guide you to a life free of debts and wealth stability click on the links to message mrs Elizabeth James for bitcoin Investment :paperclips::link:

Hello :wave::wave: friends
:pray::pray::pray:
I don’t mean to interrupt your post with my comment, do pardon me am only here to share with you a good Bitcoin trader who has help me earn money online, it’s so good to be true but trust me she’s real and Legit , I’ll recommend as many who are looking forward to invest contact Mrs Elizabeth James now for more information on how it works📩
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: