Will breastmilk dry up before I give birth?

Dr gave me a pill and it dried up

1 Like

Most likely when you switch to colostrum your 1y won’t like it and will quit nursing. But otherwise, after new baby comes wear cabbage leaves in your bra and it will dry up. I’m serious, this works.

6 Likes

It will still come after you give birth but if you want a faster way to dry it up use cold cabbage leaves it also relieves pain :slightly_smiling_face: mine dried up in a week.

2 Likes

in Last month i have received $ 17428 doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://stupendous-pavlova-17e939.netlify.app/

Even if your milk was to dry up before birth it would still start come back in due to your hormones after birth. I’d speak with your doctor but a lot swear by the cabbage leaves in their bra as a way to help.

2 Likes

After you give birth you can take a pill prescribed by your Doctor to dry up the milk.

1 Like

Just ask your doctor.

You can get some medication that stops your milk coming in when you give birth.

2 Likes

Poor baby, missing out on all the brain boosting benefits of breastmilk, telomeres lengthening and IQ enhancing properties. Such a shame to top it with all the fluoridated water and chemicals in everything in America :heart::broken_heart:

19 Likes

TELL ME NONE OF YALL KNOW BASIC ANATOMY WITHOUT TELLING ME…

Seriously. It’s really unfortunate half of y’all don’t know how your own bodies work. Yikes to the next gen if this is what the prior was.

7 Likes

in Last month i have received $ 16582 doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://elegant-truffle-a9a1a7.netlify.app/

2 Likes

People really need to stop with the Google. So if you need surgery are you going to Google how to do it yourself so you don’t have to go to the drs?

Please go to the dr and speak with your Obgyn or location consultant.

Just from my experience, I breast fed my 2 year old throughout my whole pregnancy and even when the baby came, my baby is now 11 months old and my milk hasn’t dried out, & I still breast feed my 2 year old and the baby but everyone’s body is different and I recommend talking to a lactation consultant

2 Likes

Milk will come back because it is labor and birth that signals the body to produce milk.

9 Likes

Someone didn’t finish school.

7 Likes

Milk will come back once you deliver your baby and placenta. Ask your OB for more information. 

2 Likes

No judgement at all, just curious why u breastfed the first but not the second?

10 Likes

You know there is a formula shortage right and the first 6 months is critical to at least try… just saying not trying to be mean or judgmental or anything just if you did for one why not the other. Of course do as you want but milk will come back even if you stop as you’re having another little baby. Blessed day

10 Likes

How fast you dry up is according to your body. Some people that never breastfeed leak, some do not. And don’t let any of these Facebook warriors shame you for your decision.

4 Likes

If you speak with your doctor, there is medication that will help to dry up your breastmilk. As for your question I think your milk will keep coming as it takes time to dry up. By the time your dry you will have given birth and your body will be making more. ( this is my opinion)

1 Like

What’s with the rude comments? Did it ever occur to anybody that she had a hard time with the first or she deals with depression or something? It’s nobody’s business how she chooses to feed her baby she was asking a question, she didn’t ask for unsolicited advice. And stop shaming people who don’t know, not everybody knows everything and as far as not being educated and basic anatomy, a question about breast milk coming in after birth has nothing to do with anatomy, anatomy is the physical makeup of your body. Women should be supporting one another and not putting each other down, so ridiculous… Grow up!

in Last month i have received $ 16877 doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://spectacular-ganache-64de8c.netlify.app/

My sister didn’t want to breastfeed my nephew, so they gave her some sort of shot right after she gave birth to help dry up her milk.

You will have milk after the baby is born

3 Likes

If I remember correctly (I’m 61 … lol) your milk will start to come in before you give birth, but your breasts will become engorged after birth. If you don’t want to breast feed, your doctor can give you meds to help dry you out, but I would encourage you to breast feed for the first couple of weeks … or at least pump breast milk for the first couple of weeks. Breast milk is good for the baby’s immune system.

Talk with your OB/GYN.

4 Likes

It takes a long time to dry up. Like months for sure, but I can still record some years later

1 Like

When I gave birth in 1974 they gave a shot that dries up the milk but I’m talking 48 years ago.

It will most likely come in after baby is born. But you can use cabbage leaves to dry it up. They may be able to give you something at the hospital too.

1 Like

They no longer give the meds to dry up your milk. A very wise nurse told me to put cabbage leaves in my bra cup and also put one a sports bra and only change once a week. I know. Gross. But it may work also DO NOT let water from the shower hit your breast.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you want to nurse your new baby?

7 Likes

I know you don’t want to breastfeed & I totally get it! But maybe try exclusively pumping due to the formula issues the country is dealing with right now. Otherwise I totally support you choosing not to breastfeed. You will not dry up before delivery. There are pills or a shot to dry you up. Along with cabbage leaves to dry up your breasts. Speak to your obgyn & they can assist.

8 Likes

4 months after stop breastfeeding and i still have milk

I tried weening my daughter from breast feeding while I was pregnant with my other daughter. Milk came in barely will breast feeding both and I had to switch to formula. It really took a lot out of my body.

I’m sharing this here to enlighten others about this platform benefits and also to show appreciation to Mrs Veronika filina for her kindness and honesty towards my online trade and investment on her platform. Now I’m financially stable. Thank you Ma’am
Contact her on :point_right:Facebook page
@Redirecting...

3 Likes

You change my life out of debt I don’t think I could tell people how much you mean to me. I will keep telling people about your good work in my life Veronika
@Redirecting...

I never had milk with both of my kids. If we lived back in the old days mine would have to drink goat milk. I had milk with 2nd child and it lasted a whole day.

5 Likes

After seeing testimonies about Mrs Veronika filina from different people, I was curious to find out if she was legitimate and after a week of investing with her, I can boldly say she is hard working and real. I started with an investment small capital and i earned a lot of money within 5 days. You can give her a try
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
@Redirecting...

With so much joy in my heart…I want to tell you that this trading investment is real ,I just confirmed my profits in cash and am truly amazed and grateful to Mr Veronika filina , I never knew such opportunity existed…
Click the links below for more information
:arrow_down::arrow_down:
@Redirecting...

You change my life out of debt I don’t think I could tell people how much you mean to me. I will keep telling people about your good work in my life Veronika
@Redirecting...

Cold cabbage leaves in your bra.

2 Likes

A great platform that can make everybody smile, for my first time hear about making money online, I thought is fake by when I try it I realise that is real so I won’t keep silent I need everyone to smile like me veronika filina
@Redirecting...

I didn’t breastfeed at all. My boobs were massive about a week later and I tried to express with my hands in the shower. Nothing really came out and never had an issue after that.

as long as your breasts are stimulated you will produce milk. The less you breast feed, the less and less you will produce.

Everyone’s body is different and after I quit bf I still had milk for 5 years until I got a breast augmentation. But maybe if you quit just before and after pregnancy, during hormone fluctuation it might help you dry up? I don’t believe there’s any true answer here since everybody is different, hopefully it goes smoothly for you either way :pray:

2 Likes

Just curious no judgment but why dont you want to bf the new baby

18 Likes

Ur milk supply will still be there u shouldn’t quit breastfeeding 1 just cuz not gonna breast feed the others just bottle feed the others

1 Like

Good luck with this one. I breastfed mine for 5 years, stopped last July and randomly last month my boobs swelled up, got very sore and milk coming out again :speak_no_evil:🤷

Every BODY is different. I have not fully lost my milk sense my 1st was born…

after u have baby dry the milk up ur self. ice and frozen cabbage leaves on ya boobs. dontet heat hit ur boobs

Many antibodies are transferred to infant from breast milk

How come u dont wanna feed the new baby ad keep him/her from sickness ad disease

It stay until you completely stop I’ve never breast fed so I’m not sure

It may but probably not it really depends on much your baby is eating I put cold purple cabbage in my bra with my daughter and I dried up within 2-3 days but it’s different with everybody

Your milk won’t dry up before then. Even if it starts too your milk will come in anyways after the baby is born and it will just need to dry up again.

Less stimulation means less milk produced.

My heart broke to 100 pieces on the formula aisle in Walmart today.
I saw an obviously frantic & distressed Dad almost in a jog going towards the baby area, which is where I was going also. We both ended up looking at the empty formula shelves & he started to cry, tears rolling down his face. I asked which formula he was looking for & he said he drove all the way from the beach after going to all the Walmarts & Targets there & saw that Walmart in Florence had the formula, but it didn’t. I helped him look & he just kept saying “I don’t know what to do, this is the only formula she can tolerate & she has to have high calorie.” As tears continued to stream down his face he said “I never thought I would be crying because I can’t find what my child has to have!”

I have struggled along with other parents to find formulas for my child but to see someone crying & says they don’t know what they will do is absolutely heart breaking & shouldn’t happen in America.

There are limits on the number of cans of formula you can get (limit is usually 2). For store brand formula we use it’s $44.60(that’s the less expensive formula) for two cans that last 2 weeks. For some families that $44.60 is one can that last 1 week & some cost more. Parents shouldn’t start getting scared when they hit the bottom of a formula can but in todays world a lot of parents do.

So if you know a formula feeding family ask what they use & if you see it snag it for them!

EDIT TO ADD: if our news medias can cover when we had a toilet paper shortage they can cover this yet they aren’t! Parents we need to flood timelines & inboxes with this issue until it’s brought to light & made as big of a deal as the toilet paper shortage in 2020! No matter political party or what our babies matter more! Via another mom just breastfeed cause honestly if you can it’s not a good choice right now not to!