Will I go into labor around the same time I did with my first?

Hey mama’s!! Ok so im 33 weeks pregnant… I had my first baby at 36 weeks… How high are my chances that my second baby will come at 36 weeks ? Or is there a chance for baby to come sooner?? I’m just very excited!

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Will I go into labor around the same time I did with my first?

1st 38 induced with my first. - stuck in north canal - so had emergency csection.

2nd 38 weeks planned csection

3rd was planned for a 38 weeks csection - but water broke a week before, so they rushed into csection before it become a emergency csection before I started having contractions

I have had 3, each of mine came a week earlier but all babies are different. I have friends who had their first early and then their 2nd past due.

First was 2 days early and on her own. Second was 9 days late and forcefully evicted. I went into preterm labor with both of them at 34 weeks.

Babies do what they want :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:.

It’s a chance baby comes early. There is also a chance it comes right on time or after due-date. Baby comes when baby is ready for the world :blush:

Each is different. My first 4 days early, second 4 days latest, and my 3rd and most recent baby was 2 weeks 1 day late.
Baby comes when baby is ready.

Umm no its up to your baby on when it wants to come out and that’s usually when the baby is good and ready to come. Just patient. Once you start nesting is usually a good sign that labor will be in the near future.

I know when I started nesting I told my mom and she asked her friend and her friend told her that I’ll be in labor soon and sure enough my water broke at 2 am and my baby was born 18 hours later at 35 weeks even. The doctor said I was going to last till 40 weeks even though he had to take me off contraction meds cause I had passed out and I told him I won’t last that long and he said you’re barely dilated just effaced. He was shocked to see me at the labor and delivery room. And the labor and delivery didn’t believe me about my water breaking cause I had been in and out since I was 6 months in with contractions every other day even with the meds. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I have 3 kids and each came a little earlier than the one before it. One at 39+2, one at 39, and one at 38.

I was 40.6 weeks with my first and 37.6 weeks with my second.

I had each of mine later. My 1st was 32 weeks 3 days, my 2nd was 36 weeks 4 days and my 3rd was 39 weeks 5 days.

I had my first baby on the day that marked 40 weeks then my second at 32 weeks my 3rd at 38 weeks and my 4th at 39 weeks. I think it’s just all about when they are ready to enter the world lol

42 weeks with my 1st.
38 weeks with my 2nd.

My first I was induced at 34 weeks. Second was a spontaneous labor at 35 weeks, I just had third a little over a week ago at 36 weeks.

1st 41 weeks (induced) , 2nd 38 weeks, 3rd 40 weeks (induced)!! It is exciting but the longer they are in (of course there’s exceptions) the better it is for them :slightly_smiling_face: congratulations! You’re almost there!!

Baby #1 37 weeks, baby#2 36 weeks, baby #3 38 1/2 weeks.

Ask your Dr. Mine all came at 40 weeks. I had to be induced with my 3rd. He had no intention of coming out ever. He’s 9 & think he’d still be inside if I & drs allowed him :joy:. He’s still that stubborn.

1. 40 weeks
  2. 39 weeks
  3. 32 weeks
  4. 35 weeks
  5. 40 weeks
  6. 34 weeks
  7. 35 weeks

Now every woman’s pregnancy cycle is different sometimes it doesn’t come because you want it to. I was in labour everyday for two weeks by 10:30 full contractions and stopped at 12:30. I also usually have them a lot the adult becaise they say it’s less than it is. You know.
Depends. (Have sex if you can and by that I mean orgasms on your back

6 kids and they all chose when they wanted to vacate my body
36 weeks
36 weeks
36 week
33 weeks
40 weeks
35 weeks

Each baby and pregnancy is different. There is a chance the baby could come early or later. Or right on time.

My first was born premature at 28 weeks. I had severe preeclampsia with him and had to have an emergency c section. My second (and last) was born 2 weeks after his due date.

Everyone one is different for me. 6 living and 2 angels. Mybfirst I was induced at 41w. My 2nd is my only baby that came on her own around 40w. I didn’t have these nifty apps back then.

Both my girls I went exactly 6 days over