Witchy baby name ideas?

I’ve always associated the names of herbs with witches - Rosemary, Thyme, Marigold, Marjoram, Rue, Anise etc :3

1 Like

Mani, Nordic goddess of the moon? Idun, Nordic goddess of Spring?

Lilith could do Rose as a middle name.

2 Likes

My daughters names are Lilith and Ophelia, they aren’t twins so don’t perfectly match but they still have the same kind of vibe lol

11 Likes

Ivy (Earth) Alizeh (Air)
AND
Sage (Fire) Tallulah (Water)

8 Likes

I like gemstone names. My daughter went by Saffire (spelled differently than the gem intentionally) but I also love Lazuli, Ruby, Amethyst, Jade, Opal, Mica, Citrine, and Allirea (quartz).
Botanical names are great too. Hazel, Belladonna, Anise, Sage, Willow, Calendula, Cerise, Juniper, Sakura, Zinnia

10 Likes

Delilah and Dahlia Clementine and Ophelia.

4 Likes

I don’t know about dark or witchy but I really loved the names Bellamy (bell-uh-Mee)and Karliah (car-lie-uh). I didn’t get blessed with a little girl so I never used them

2 Likes

Cecilia Peach
Alice Pearl

1 Like

Samantha (Bewitched) and Jeanie (I Dream of Jeanie). I know… I am showing my age. Go look them up! Both beautiful actresses.

1 Like

Sabrina and Salem then you could use either a flower, gemstone, or botanical name for the middle names

1 Like

Echo and whisper.
Tawny and Celest.

1 Like

Luna means moon and Marcelina means “of Mars”

2 Likes

Scarlett Sage and Willow Jade

3 Likes

Not a child, but I have a cat named like a Witches Coven, but spelled Koven.

Patience and Persephanie

Bellatrix, Blaise, Savrine, Salem, Raven, Haven

When I have kids, I’m hoping I have twin girls because my name choices are Lilith and Evelyn

1 Like

You have to go with Geillis from. Outlander.

1 Like

Trinity and Serenity

1 Like

Wow. Wats the due date? My twin daughters names are Anslee & Braylee and they will be 11 May 26!

Hazel like in witch hazel :blush:

Seline and Sybil are the dark siren sisters from TVD

1 Like

I have a 18 month old little girl called Piper-Sage and I love it got Piper off the TV show charmed and sage because it’s a witchy herb :heart:

2 Likes

My baby’s middle name is Sage

Violet Viola diamond n ruby Verna velinca summer n spring, brook n Brooklyn savannah n Sweden sky n Skylar Lettie n Maddie, willow n Wanda Aubrey n Audrey, Ariel n Andrea, Bianca n Briana, Trinity n Trina, precious n patience, Lila n lilac, serenity n Scarlett, Miracle n Merry, Faith n Fortune, lacy n daisy, heaven n neveah, Casey n Corey, Tutti n Frutti, Raven n River, or Robin, Morgan n Jordan, Jada n Jasmine, Wylie Winona, rain n snow, Sybil n slyvia,

I can’t think of any but put of all the ones I read
Piper and sage
Are my favorite

4 Likes

Stevie Mack and Frankie Dawn

Stormi and Maleficent

Ismarilda “Issy” for short

It’s not witchy, Danielle and Danita

My cousin named her son Salem. But it could go both ways. Salem and sage. Are the one’s that go together, I think.

My daughter is Layla, which means dark or night.
Someone I know just called her new baby girl Luna.

So Layla and Luna might be a nice combo.

6 Likes

Briar Rose not sure if it’s witchy but I love the name. Aurora, Luna, Everlee, Hazel are some of my favorites

2 Likes

Rowena, Tilley, Allegra, Willa, Samara

Soooooo have you ever read the immortals series? The names that come to mind for me are from this book series; Ever, Haven, Sabine, Drina, Adrina. Or others that come to mind are Harlow, Willow, Sage, Crystal, Onyx, or just Nyx, Hazel, Henna, Raven, Celeste

2 Likes

Philamena and Willamena
Mena and Willa for short

1 Like

Being a twin, my only advice is don’t name them something that rhymes or sounds similar to eachother. They will grow to hate it due to teasing and confusion.

9 Likes

Minerva and Medea

Serena and Sabrina

Wanda and Beatrix

Rowena and Helena

Wish you a safe delivery and lots of joy !
Please update us on your final choice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Willow, Luna, issamea, Willa, Salem, Sage, Blaze, raven, Bella, haven, halena, aurora, Celeste, Serenity, Hazel,

Areala, Lilith, Mazikeen

Samantha and Tabitha from Bewitched.

1 Like

Luna, Selene, Astrid, Dianna

Zirina. So unique and beautiful. Yes, it a a fairys name from a tinkerbell movie idcccc​:sob::rofl: she makes potions!

1 Like

Raven…Serena…Willow…are a few I think of when you say “whitchy”…

Cruella, ivy, Ursula.

Hazel, Yarrow, Belladonna, Neem

i’m due in 5 weeks as well and i’m naming my daughter raine :two_hearts::cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Samantha and Tabitha

6 Likes

I met a lady in my of my patenting groups and she was of the witchy dark type as well, and her kids names are Salem and Luna

5 Likes

Autumn Rain and Stormy Winter

5 Likes

Pheobe & Piper ( charmed ! Lol )
Gwen & Gayle
Zoe & Zara
Isla & Isobel

1 Like

Please remember these children will grow up to be adults.

2 Likes

Feruza, lorayna
Winter
Illiana
Zahara
Stanza

You give them whatever names suit them! Forget what the rest of the world says that’s negative. Give them names that fit them. I used to hate my name when I was younger but as I grew old I know my mama chose the right name for me.

Thomasin (from the witch)
Elaine (from the love witch)
Both my fave characters lol

I went through a bunch of these cute names in the comments and put some together to match cute middle names too;

• Aurora Raine
  • Olivia Sage
  • Raven Jade
  • Willow Sage
  • Scarlett Jade
  • Ivy Raine
  • Willow Elaine
7 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18850 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks8.surge.sh

Eclipse or Luna is what my daughter said she wished her name was the other day lol her name is Abbie though

3 Likes

What about Dahlia and Raven?

4 Likes

Lilith, you can’t get darker than the mother of demons and it’s pretty lol.

5 Likes

Freya is the goddess of death war and love. In all shows movies and games she is a witch

4 Likes

Hazel is lovely I think x

Esmeralda
Willow
Ebony

Lyric (chant writer and teacher), Morgan (some think she was the most powerful witch.)

Celeste and seline, dawn and eve, Jillian and Sally from practical magic

1 Like

I’ve always really liked Salem.

4 Likes

Darling please remember that a name is what you carry for a lifetime…
And many times children live up to the meaning of their names…
I have a cousin who name means destruction and today that’s what he does… please please don’t do that to your kids…

9 Likes

Aurora and luna or Athena

4 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19634 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks31.surge.sh

soleil and luna (sun and moon)
we’re the 2 I always wanted to use for twin girls :heart:

1 Like

Allegra & Aurora, Raven & Sage, Tabitha & Matilda, Zelda & Marnie, Sukie & Luna, Aniko & Aspen xx

1 Like

Tabitha & Samantha ??

1 Like

My oldest is Stella not really witchy but my youngest is sage :slightly_smiling_face:

Kali & Nori (Noir). Kali is the Hindu goddess of doomsday

Regina & Zelena (once upon a time)

I would stick with Mother Nature she has her own story:
Fern and Willow

10 Likes

SALEM Winston & SAGE Willow :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

10 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15358 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks54.surge.sh

Not witchy but hippie. My girls names are Heaven and Journey.

Absinthe and Lilith
Raven and belladonna

Not necessarily witchy but I have a Scarlett Rose :rose:

Ezra and Isla (eye-la)

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16984 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks69.surge.sh

Hazel
Twila
Cleo
Selene
Zoya
My cats name is Hecate, she’s the goddess of dark places. She’s often associated with the magical arts in literature… I don’t know if that’s a people name though

2 Likes

Sable and Stormie
Vada and Vera
Stella and Seriphina
Dawn and Demitria
Hazel and Harper
Rayne and Ravyn

1 Like

Andora and Esmerelda
Ophelia and Morgana
Autumn and Winter

2 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16649 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks103.surge.sh

I met a girl at the park her name was Huntress

Lilith and Delilah
Emerald and Jade
Jasmine and Sage
Smoke and Fire
Willow and Whisper or Wand
Asmeralda and Truelda Morgan La Fae and
Marie La Vo
Gabbreanna and Gabbriala
Onnex and Topaz

Magdalon and Mercier

Sage, Luna, Blair, Harlow, Hazel, Bella, Nyx, Jade, Scarlet

1 Like

Willow and Hazel
Hilda Zelda
Briar

I’m looking for learning some game for my4 years old daughter and I found a game for my 4years old daughter.For develop curriculum. this is good for baby & toddler memory development. The repetitive learning games help in memorizing the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, animals, and many more popular things. ‎Pre-k Learning Games for Kids on the App Store

Ashar (Asher) Archer

Ethel Ezri
Delilah and Destiny
Ursula

1 Like

Scarlet, Harlow
Hazel and Hunter

Nyx, Lilith, Sage, Astra, Astrid, Raven

1 Like

Olga/ Olivia
Sage/ Selah

Zola/ Zelda