Would you address this with the person? Or just wait and see

I sense jealousy… with ur same business as me… Shake off the jealousy… Give her some pointers if u feel she can’t do it…

4 Likes

Sounds like she has quite a bit of experience if she has kids of her own and have taken care of other family members children - let her do her thing and you do yours. Is she a possible threat to you in maybe taking your cliental if not step down and wish her success.

Let her do her business. If you feel she doesn’t properly care for children or is a danger make the report. If the care isn’t harmful or neglectful, leave her be.

Bite your tongue and pray for the best for her and those in her care. BUT if you witness something that’s not ok, then step in or say something.

The phrase “attempting to begin the same business I am in”, is very telling.

8 Likes

Mind your business. Don’t worry about her and what she’s doing. If she feels she can do it, kudos to her! I applaud her for trying something new. You shouldn’t judge the situation.

Let her do her thing or help her and give her advice.

2 Likes

Jealousy is a mental cancer. Just let it go and work on your own business, stay out of hers.

2 Likes

Why u all up in her business too. If she’s gonna fail, as u are very well implying, let her learn and venture out… don’t be so negative. Since u have the same business why don’t u give her some pointers instead of bashing her on social media.

8 Likes

Why are you so concerned with what she is doing.Simply put you are a hater…leave that lady tf alone and mind your own business.🤦

5 Likes

If you have kids you have experience. What mother you know has a spotless house and child 24/7. Sounds like you may be jealous of the competition.

5 Likes

Mind your OWN business and let her mind hers. The fck kinda petty ass bs is this?

If she has children and has watched those of family, she has experience. Maybe you’re a little bit intimidated that she’s doing good?

3 Likes

You sound very bitter.
Why not try to support and encourage her on her new venture. If you are in the same line of work you can help her get started so her business is successful. It’s nice to be nice!

2 Likes

None of your business.

3 Likes

We only learn by living. Let it run it’s coarse

Sounds more like you have an issue that she’s “copying” you. You can always extend your experience by sharing the avenues you went through to get certified in certain things like BLS and child development classes. You know, the stuff that apparently makes you more certified? Also recommend that she gets licensed with the state as I’m sure the number of children at a certain point becomes more than just “babysitting”. Child care is highly needed and coveted right now. So many parents who’s jobs are opening back up to the “office” or in person setting and many people don’t have a safe place to take their children.

Sounds like jealousy and competition issues to me! Mind your own business and keep your mouth shut. I hope anyone that hears you bad mouthing her, realizes your trying to sabotage her.

2 Likes

Sounds like jealousy! Lift her up, cheer her on! We need to raise each other up not doubt each other

2 Likes

Mind your own business unless children are in danger

1 Like

This affects you how?

If she is as ill equipped and lacking the experience and background that you have, why are you concerned?
You do you, stay in your lane.

Is she on the same block as you or something? there are plenty children to go around. Focus on your business.