Would you allow your in laws to take your oldest to a birthday party?

I’d let mine go with in-laws (I have before) but, maybe not to a party during covid. Maybe instead they can take your child somewhere safer like a park or a zoo to spend time together. That way they can still maintain physical distances from other groups.

2 Likes

Me personally nope but we also don’t talk to my parents or his

1 Like

I would let them go if we were not in this nightmare

1 Like

Be that mom who cares :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

A big NO…since you asked…not only would I NOT let my child go anywhere without me…especially not a 6yr old…but especially not with this COVID…we just buried our Mom because she was exposed by family members coming and going…
My Husband and Son are Essential workers…they do all the grocery shopping, etc…
Don’t take anymore changes than necessary…Stay Safe, My Friend.:heart:

2 Likes

Nah. Just find plans you forgot you had that day…

2 Likes

I would let the child go so he can be a child along with them. The extended family members would like to see the child as well, you can catch the Covid anywhere you go. I am quite sure the in inlaws will keep a close eye on him/her. You can’t keep the child from having fun with other children. The parents that are hosting the family party can quickly bleach down the inside bounce house if they feel it needs it. Let the child be a kid and have fun!!!

My in-laws take our 2 year son all the time! We all have a great relationship and I totally trust them!

1 Like

If its your husband’s family why wouldn’t you all go together

1 Like

With all that’s going on, no. We keep our distance and aren’t in large crowds or gatherings, not worth it.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even take my child to a party theres no way I’d let someone else! This is NOT the time to be in large groups or having gatherings.

5 Likes

Me I would say sure why not. I would love for my inlaws to be that close to my kids but with this covid going around it would be a no

If you’re uncomfortable with the idea, no. You’re the parent. It’s ok to say no because you’re doing what you think is best. You’re the mom :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

You should do what you feel is right for your child. But I will say that I let my 4 year old attend her cousin’s birthday party and she got Covid. I understand not wanting to live in fear and put your lives on hold. But there is a risk any time you leave the house and kids CAN get covid.

Before covid :100: yes now it’s a hard no. How long after people arrive from Florida is party?

personally, no. i would not.

Usually Yes I wouldn’t mind, but with the Covid stuff rn it would be big No for me.

Bounce Houses are a… #hardno #FloridaHellNo

no. fuck no. y risk your childs health and life? i watched my kid at age 5 struggle to breath in the hospital from pneumonia. went from ok to er in under 11 hrs. covid is a respiratory virus that causes other problems.

1 Like

Never say never in life because in my whole life never for a single day ever thought of believing in spiritual healing but here I am today testifying about Uncle Marere (+2348109805184) that has made me the happiest person ever again.in 2017 so many worst things happened to me first my husband changed from nowhere without us even fighting but just decided to leave our home with our 3 kids but I later realized that he had fallen in love with his workmate and decided to move in with her and left us just like that.I struggled to make ends meet because I cut us off completely without even sending child support.I went into depression and I was ever stressed because the children were ever asking me their father and I ran out of answers.I tried so many ways of bringing him back like going to different sangomas but they were all giving me empty promises,I never gave up and as I was reading a magazine I landed on uncle Marere article of bringing back lost lovers and many other spells he does,I never hesitated to call him straight away and I was given an appointment,when I want there papa guaranteed me to have my husband in 4 days,we performed the prayers together that we did day and night,on the 3rd day as I was coming from work I found my husband home playing with the kids.he cried his heart out and asked for forgiveness and apologized for all the wrongs he has ever done to us that he didn’t know what was into him to make us go through he’ll that his family meant everything and wanted a fresh start, I was happy inside because all I wanted to hear was him apologizing and all I wished was for my kids to grow up with a father figure which uncle marere made come true.I promised him that one day I will come out and testify about his spiritual powers that does wonders.I know many people crying with the same problem as mine because there’s nothing that hurts as a broken marriage seeing your kids going through difficult times because of our deeds.fight for your marriage and your kids happiness and I guarantee you Uncle Marere will bring the happiness back in your life. Contact him by whats-app or call :(+2348109805184)

Yes, we live in Fl, and unlike what the media says we all are not sick honey, we have had a bounce house rental , will have another in 2 weeks. They are sanitizied, What is “people we don’t know”, the grand parents obviously does. I’ve always been a hover mother and grandmother, but geesh . Think of what was on them possibly before hand. Think of what is on a public toilet seat. Let her go. They wouldn’t put their grandchild in danger, now or ever, come on now.

1 Like

You need to trust your gut.

Do you know most of the people coming to the party? I would say go with your gut. You are the parent. I’ve had to make this decision before. My daughter is younger (shes only 2) her nana wanted to take her to a birthday party about 45 minutes away. I said no to far for comfort and didnt know the family members that’d be around. Glad I didn’t she and her daughter ended up getting in a wreck.

Not in today’s world

I’m curious what “trusting my in laws” would have anything to do with this situation? There’s a global pandemic where people can carry this illness with no symptoms!! A party? People flying in from other states?? That’s a hard NO!
my children’s safety, my family’s safety is imperative, not some fun day with unknowns!

1 Like

I would personally let mine go, but that’s just me. If you’re worried that much over this Covid stuff it’s your decision in the end. Don’t feel guilty if you say no.

Not during a Pandemic. End of discussion

I’d be fine with it. However if there’s ever something I’m not comfortable with, it won’t happen. Regardless of how silly it may seem to others.

Big fat NO! Trust your gut. Not in this day and age during this pandemic.
If they sanitise bouncy castles the way they do shopping carts- hahahahahah- NO.

You need to go by what your gut is telling you.

I believe we are all going to have to take a leap of faith at sometime, or we risk letting the bad things in life take away our joy. I love my children and
Grandchildren more than anything on earth. A party sounds lots of fun for your precious daughter, and I bet she longs to go
Perhaps you might go along too? Think of all the parties children have…with kiddies of colds. I know as a nurse and one time Health visitor, that its the old saying. ’ you can’t wrap them in cotton wool’.because although we would like to, we would suffocate them. Do what you think best, but my bet is she will have the time of her life!!! Godbless whatever you decide Mummy.x

Let the child go. Sheesh

1 Like

Not with covid- especially people who have flown in from one of the nations hotspots. And a bounce house. NOPE.

So many parents saying they don’t allow their children to go anywhere without them…that is so strange to me! :woman_shrugging: What the heck?

2 Likes

If there wasn’t a pandemic going pn, I’d say yes.