Would you be upset if your mom made a comment about your weight?

would you be offended if your mom said you look like you put on weight? granted i have always been big and maybe i am being sensitive about her words…but they made me feel some type of way…why do you care about my weight?

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would you be upset if your mom made a comment about your weight?

Nope…moms are concerned and truthful sometimes

1 Like

They just tell the truth

mmmmm…depends…if your mother has always been toxic …then she is just being tacky. If your weight is reaching a level that it is causing her concern about your health…instead of being offended… maybe take a self look…and make changes for your health.

1 Like

Growing up my family always picked on me for gaining any kind of weight. Funny thing is, they’re all much bigger than I was. Sometimes people’s own insecurities come out on other people. If you know you’re unhealthy, fix it. She might be just looking out for you. But if you’re only slightly bigger than average, it’s her being rude as fuck

Why does she care?? Because she worried about you

2 Likes

My Mom is tiny I’m not & she always comments on my weight I just shut her down let her know it’s rude & hurtful

I agree with everyone here. She may not have said it the right way, but most mom’s are always concerned with their childrens health regardless of their age. Why does she care? Because you are her CHILD… Are you not a mom yet? Because that protective/motherly feeling doesn’t magically go away the day your kid turns 18.

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $17448… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://ClickIntoWealth187.pages.dev/

Hmmm I think I’d be offended if she said it in a sly, hurtful way. Or if she has been hurtful to you in the past. Was she concerned about your health maybe? And not saying it in a rude manner?! Either way, its never nice to hear someone say they think you gained weight :disappointed:

I honestly really want to thank Mr. Joshua Bunker who has brought so much light to my life, my family and visions through his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. Although I’ve been working on this for a long time. Mr. Bunker, has helped me a lot through Bitcoin Investment Trade. I so much made it grow up to this point. Here is my dream shop and it’s 100% completed. With the help of Mr. Joshua, I’ve completed it quicker than expected.
I’m blessed with a shop :house_with_garden:, I’m really grateful to have Joshua Bunker in my life :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:
Big love from Indianapolis :partying_face::handshake:t2:
Contact him via his link- Redirecting...

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $17448… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://ClickIntoWealth198.pages.dev/

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

There is no better way to beat inflation than by investing in bitcoin. God bless Sir Joshua Bunker and his Citadel trading team :point_down::point_down::point_down:
Redirecting...

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14867… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://dollarsearningjob419.pages.dev/

My dad has done this my entire life. He’s also told me I eat too much and when I lost the weight he said I look terrible and I look anorexic. When I got pregnant he told me I’ve gained weight and if I keep eating I’m going to be as big as a house. I had thrown everything up that day and was eating a small bag of chips. I eat too much, I don’t eat enough. I’m too big, I’m too small. My size and weight are always a topic of conversation apparently. And I am hurt and upset EVERY SINGLE TIME.

1 Like

It’s your mom, they worry about your health. Be thankful she cares.

1 Like

I saw recommendations about her and gave her a try. I’m proud to tell the world that Mrs Olgusya Gribova and
her trading platform are all so real and

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

I would probably be pissed at first thinking like “what the hell” but I would get over it. She could have approached it differently but I don’t think she meant to say it to be hurtful.

Now I believe what people say about you is true. are indeed a woman of your words, you have changed life including mine thanks for your kindness Mrs Olgusya

Thank you Olgusya, you are legit your company is the best my dreams come true