34 weeks with bad cramp in stomach?

OK so on Monday I’ll be 34 weeks and the past week and a half I’ve been getting up in middle of the night with a bad cramp that does not go away and it just kills me to walk on that leg all day long. Is there anything I can do to help me not get this way

4 Likes

Bananas or pickle juice

2 Likes

I hate bananas but i eat one and damn near just swallow it while holding my nose & it does wonders.

A bar of soap put in the bed & eat banana’s :thinking:

1 Like

A good squirt of Yellow mustard in your mouth. Sounds CD easy and slightly gross but I swore by it when prego and still use it today if I need to!! Stops the frak within minutes!!! Good luck momma, hope you can find some relief!

1 Like

Pickle juice will immediately make the craps go away. Stay hydrated and keep ur potassium up.

1 Like

potassium. - Bananas, dates, or a supplement

1 Like

Sounds like SPD. My doctor told me the only thing that really helps (and not much) is Tylenol. I get pains so bad when I step with my left leg I almost fall over lol

1 Like

A cramp in your leg? Like the calf area? Those are very common especially later in pregnancy, my doc told me lots of water and prenatal vitamins and even B12 vitamins and potassium supplements if needed. My doctor said water is one of the best things you can do for your body especially during pregnancy

1 Like

Hydration and magnesium.

1 Like

Potassium may be low so when you kay down and the circulation slows you get leg cramps. Try a banana or something with higher potassium before bed. That should help with the cramps. .

1 Like

Be careful. That’s how I felt the week before my son was born. Turned out my uterus was thining out. And because I didnt know and waited so much thinking it was normal my uterus ruptured.

1 Like

Could be your sciatica nerve pain mine did this from my back down my leg and didn’t stop till my son got off of it while I was pregnant you can try a chiropractor to see if that will help

1 Like

My doctor told me that its normal. She said to take more magnesium amd to make sure to stay hydrated. Bananas also help. If its in just one leg and it starts to swell I would let your doctor know.

1 Like

Potassium and teach yourself to point and flex the foot before stretching. If you sleep on your side a pillow between the legs.

1 Like

You need to be wearing a compression socks during the day on both feet take then off at night before sleep should get rid of all Charli horses. If you get them on the regular you should do this regularly

1 Like