A kid at school came out to my son: Advice?

Hello, I need advice From all the mommies in the group. I have a 11 year old son which is on the spectrum (he’s autistic) not severely anyways he just told me one of his friends told him he’s bisexual! Which I didn’t know what to say to that, I’m not sure if my son will comprehend? I’m not a homophobic, but I think he’s tooInnocent and not old enough to be knowing these things. There’s a dad but he’s more of a friend than a dad. Please help me out (this kid has been bothering my son for a while like calling him daddy) my son doesn’t like that and he doesn’t want me talking to his teacher about it thank you

Honestly I’d talk with the child’s parents first and foremost and get a clear understanding of what’s going on. Might also bring the teacher in on this to see what interactions are happening when you’re not around. The child may just be looking for support (kids come out younger than this- they know and understand who they like) so it may just be a “I want to be honest with someone” moment or something deeper. Either way - tell your son to just be honest with his friend always; never goes wrong there.